PDA

View Full Version : Trailers

lorrieandjas
26th November 2012, 03:44 PM
Hi all,

Couldn't find a specific trailer section but am in the market for an off-road trailer however want it to be a little customised. If you take a look at http://www.campertrailer.com.au/evolution.html I had one of these up until recently, however want to basically have a similar setup minus the tent. I am getting quotes from them for a custom setup, however wondered what other people had done in turns of off-road supply trailers?

Want something that can hold all the kit, fridge, dual-batt, solar, underbody water tanks, etc.

Also - if anyone can recommend a good custom trailer outfit in Brisbane that would be great.

Jas

threedogs
26th November 2012, 03:55 PM
Johnnos have good name from What I've heard,if you need to tow around a Tuff Truck Track. tick a few boxes first. where do you need the trailer to go ??
how many need to sleep in it etc. you might find most trailers are $7k plus and just that a trailer. check Amelias thread.
will have every answer that you'll need answered. Mudski even thinking of converting a normal 7x5 to suit his needs.

lorrieandjas
26th November 2012, 04:03 PM
Hi threedogs. Yeah - had a Johnnos for ages but now looking for a straight trailer without the tent. Got a big canvas number I use for sleeping. Basically looking for a campertrailer setup without the canvas if that makes sense. Customising is a 7x5 is what I am looking at but wondering if anyone knows a good mob out there?

MudRunnerTD
26th November 2012, 06:32 PM
I think Trak-about are up that way and I think they'd do you a trailer. Sorry I have seen their product and looks great but that's all I have. On my iPhone now

lorrieandjas
27th November 2012, 10:23 AM
Thanks mudrunner - I'll have a look.

Jas