PDA

View Full Version : Coffs harbour area!

PMC
24th November 2012, 05:33 PM
G'day Trendsetter!

Coffs Harbour is a real pear-la of place! Not because i live here.

My advice is you intend on traveling to my back-yard,contact a friend of mine Kevin Smith from Coffs 4WD Tours/Coffs Harbour TJM Megastore on 0439 648 248 or 02 6652-4899. Tell him Paul from this forum told you to call for advice where play and visit.

Kevin has produced a book titled Coffs Coast 4WD Destinations. Compulsive reading if you intend playing around this beautiful location! Coast about $30.00. Mention me to either Kevin or Mark to see if they will give you a discount/increase on the book! Also speak to Mark the owner of TJM, he too has a mountain of local Knowledge off the area!

Kevin has appeared on a few of the 4x4 action DVD's over the years with Roothy and the 4x4 action gang! Kevin is also a regular contributor to various Camping and 4x4 magazines. A dead-set fair-dinkum bloke!

PS, Keep an eye out for Kevin s camping articles of the Mid/North coast of NSW. Great reading, packed with heaps of info.

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

Bigrig
24th November 2012, 09:41 PM
Top effort boss - and will do if I ever get there for just a 4wd play ... been there heaps, but family hols etc.

Thanks for the info!!

rkinsey
24th November 2012, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up Paul.

I come from Coffs Harbour. A place you might know called Central Bucca. Absolutely top spot.

I used to ride my bike to school at the Jetty High School from Central Bucca out through the rain forest and over Buxner Park Mountain oh, a few years back....... ok, that was 30 years ago. Coffs was only a sleepy town of about 16000 residents back then. Look at it now!

Folks, I can whole heartedly agree with Paul, if you want a great place to stay and explore then you cant go past Coffs Harbour and the surrounding area of coast and mountains. One holiday wont be enough to explore what Coffs has to offer. You will need a lifetime!

Cheers,

Rob