PDA

View Full Version : The reject shop

threedogs
22nd November 2012, 04:18 PM
Hi again found the following at the reject shop. size is just under 600mm x 370mm wide and 150mm high. The bit that caught my eye was it has 4 sections with removable dividers, each about 130mm wide. My way of thinking is if I buy it and stare at it long enough I'll come up with something,.ATM thinking great for kitchen items, but have just filled with 12v stuff at the moment. could easily see this with all your needs for a roadside cup of tea/coffee. you make up your own mind. Only $15 and doesn't feel like those brittle ones, could be handy for someone, plus you can see whats in it, a bonus

AB
22nd November 2012, 05:04 PM
They're handy those boxes, got 4 of them in drawer system of the GQ and they are gold for organising!!!

Bloodyaussie
22nd November 2012, 05:22 PM
They're handy those boxes, got 4 of them in drawer system of the GQ and they are gold for organising!!!

You couldn't organize a roo.....................

AB
22nd November 2012, 07:47 PM
You couldn't organize a roo.....................

I still like to try...LMAO

Sir Roofy
22nd November 2012, 08:36 PM
i still like to try...lmao

if ya dont get lost on the way lmao

Sir Roofy
22nd November 2012, 08:37 PM
hi again found the following at the reject shop. Size is just under 600mm x 370mm wide and 150mm high. The bit that caught my eye was it has 4 sections with removable dividers, each about 130mm wide. My way of thinking is if i buy it and stare at it long enough i'll come up with something,.atm thinking great for kitchen items, but have just filled with 12v stuff at the moment. Could easily see this with all your needs for a roadside cup of tea/coffee. You make up your own mind. Only $15 and doesn't feel like those brittle ones, could be handy for someone, plus you can see whats in it, a bonus

ive got simular in my draws works a treat

Waza
3rd December 2012, 07:17 PM
Hi again found the following at the reject shop. size is just under 600mm x 370mm wide and 150mm high. The bit that caught my eye was it has 4 sections with removable dividers, each about 130mm wide. My way of thinking is if I buy it and stare at it long enough I'll come up with something,.ATM thinking great for kitchen items, but have just filled with 12v stuff at the moment. could easily see this with all your needs for a roadside cup of tea/coffee. you make up your own mind. Only $15 and doesn't feel like those brittle ones, could be handy for someone, plus you can see whats in it, a bonus

Looks like a good toy box for the bedroom !

threedogs
3rd December 2012, 08:04 PM
Whatever floats your boat, just small stuff I would think. If you can see it even better for the little ones, each could have one each with their name on it