PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to do the bins in Toorak over Xmas new year !!

Bloodyaussie
20th November 2012, 07:43 PM
I want to take 3 weeks off this year and need someone to do the bins in Toorak at one of my main contracts.

It takes about 30min on Monday to put all the bins out and bring them in on the Tuesday.

Need this done from Xmas onwards for 3 weeks for $$$$$????

Not sure about dates this year as Xmas falls on a Tuesday so will have to see??

Suit retired or young person.

growler2058
20th November 2012, 07:54 PM
Tooraks a ritzy area yeah?? Could get some good stuff outa those bins ay :)

stevogq
20th November 2012, 08:05 PM
lmao might find an invite to a packers party

krbrooking
20th November 2012, 08:11 PM
Bugger man I am going up to Gold Coast from just after xmass otherwise I would have done it for ya man.

P.s which one are you the retired or young person.

AB
20th November 2012, 08:15 PM
They might put beer on top of the bins yeah BA???

Bonus!!!!

When I was a bin collector at school holidays there used to be massive fights with the recycle guys stealing the hard rubbish guy's christmas beers on the bins....Big fights at the depots afterwards...LMAO

Bloodyaussie
20th November 2012, 08:19 PM
Did not think it would be hard ...$300 for about 3 hours work.

MudRunnerTD
20th November 2012, 08:23 PM
Damn it BA if i was a bit closer i'd happily do that for you mate. Surely there is someone near there that wants to make a couple of bucks over christmas.

stevogq
20th November 2012, 08:25 PM
ill be away for those 2 weeks sorry bud

Bloodyaussie
21st November 2012, 09:56 AM
FFaarrkkk..... I have a house booked down Rye or somewhere like that and dont want to drive back while on holidays.... it will kill my soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Roofy
21st November 2012, 10:03 AM
Its nearly a 2hour drive oneway sorry but the cash would have been handy

threedogs
21st November 2012, 10:30 AM
If My OP works out before xmas I'll PM on my conditions, No onus on you as already covered insurance wise.
Nothing else to do except watch hair fall out one by bloody one, used to be so lush and fluffy too damn it new soap I reckon lol

mudski
22nd November 2012, 09:04 AM
FFaarrkkk..... I have a house booked down Rye or somewhere like that and dont want to drive back while on holidays.... it will kill my soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your kidding. We'll down at the beach house in Tootgarook at the same time. We'll be there from boxing day to the 6th. Absolute best swimming down there for the kiddies.

Bloodyaussie
22nd November 2012, 04:10 PM
Yeah there will be someone else too but I am not telling who it is.... already arranged a meet up for a beer!!!!

Bloodyaussie
23rd November 2012, 09:47 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????? cant believe in this country ????????????????????????????????????????????? The kids of today?????????????????????????? Retirees of today ?????????????????????

I need some Hammer time!!!!!!!!!! or some vanilla ice cream and gravy!!!

I think I need a rest.

stevogq
23rd November 2012, 09:50 PM
whats wrong bud??

AB
23rd November 2012, 09:57 PM
Your kidding. We'll down at the beach house in Tootgarook at the same time. We'll be there from boxing day to the 6th. Absolute best swimming down there for the kiddies.

How convenient....lol...np peninsula meet up...lol

Bloodyaussie
24th November 2012, 09:14 AM
whats wrong bud??

I need a hug.... been working so much I dont have time to arrange some important stuff and trying to find someone to do the bins is pissing me off.

I am also orginizing my wife's 40th and have not gone hunting in a long time is also getting me down as it is fox time!!!!

I am so looking forward to heading down the beach though and having a meet up with Mudski and Ab should be a good chuckle.

It's funny how this time of year is just so tight for time.................... I will survive ... as long as I know how to lo.....??????

stevogq
24th November 2012, 09:52 AM
What dates did you need to do them?

Also i might be in dromana also around. New yr

Bloodyaussie
11th December 2012, 08:55 AM
Still cannot find anyone and it is really frustrating as the body corporate have made it clear that I am not to leave notes for the tenants to do it themselves ???

Had a shitty dream about it the other night and I cant believe no one wants $300 for 3 hours work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winnie
11th December 2012, 08:58 AM
Still cannot find anyone and it is really frustrating as the body corporate have made it clear that I am not to leave notes for the tenants to do it themselves ???

Had a shitty dream about it the other night and I cant believe no one wants $300 for 3 hours work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you ask one of the tenants to do it for the $300? Surely somebody there would?

DIAL-A-TAP

lorrieandjas
11th December 2012, 01:09 PM
Hi mate - if you get really stuck hook it to the Uni's - they all have a free "job ad" placement service you can email. Basically just email them and you will probably get 20 responses. Just a thought.

Jas

Bloodyaussie
11th December 2012, 02:35 PM
I am pretty crap at that sort of thing... what uni or notice board would I put up the add??

No one wants to work .

lorrieandjas
11th December 2012, 02:39 PM
Hi BA,

Let me check them out for you and I'll send you a couple of email addresses/web links - might take me an hour or so.

Jas

Bloodyaussie
11th December 2012, 03:24 PM
Thanks mate.................

healy
11th December 2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks mate.................

Lazy you mean

krbrooking
13th December 2012, 06:47 AM
Hey Johnathan do you still need someone to do the bins?

Bloodyaussie
13th December 2012, 08:00 AM
Yes mate..... I am not sleeping well as I cant stop thinking about bloody work!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a dream the other night and it woke me up and I spent the rest of the night just lying there.

lorrieandjas
13th December 2012, 10:29 AM
Hi mate - I've asked about some of the unis and if I get any takers I'll send them your way.

Jas

Alitis007
13th December 2012, 10:41 AM
What dates do you need the bins to be taken out?? And if the bins were taken out on the 24th they wouldn't be collected untill the 27th right?? Or do the garbos work on the 25th, coz boxing day is a public holiday yeh??

krbrooking
13th December 2012, 12:23 PM
If you pm me the details I will do it for ya man as in the times they have to be in and out and the add and so on if not give me a buzz this arvo after 4.