PDA

View Full Version : lcmp 17/11/2012

Ben-e-boy
19th November 2012, 04:16 PM
I went to cruiser park on saturday only got a couple of vids, it was good to test the crawler gears on cruiser canyon, I dont think I could do without them now :)

Camp road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztLHvobWW5E&feature=youtu.be

The last section of cruiser canyon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dI0jUWWtIo&feature=youtu.be

MudRunnerTD
19th November 2012, 04:26 PM
Nice work there Ben-e-Boy, real nice wheel'n. I have a mate down here with a coil cab and we call his the "Farm Truck". lol not bad for a Farm truck there bud. Those crawler gears look like they work a treat! I'd be looking for momentum there for sure!

nissannewby
19th November 2012, 04:27 PM
Sickness :):). How chewed is the place after the floods? The owners dont seem to care to much anymore aye. The crawler gear certainly give you that added control. SO need to get out for a run again aye lol

Sir Roofy
19th November 2012, 04:38 PM
i went to cruiser park on saturday only got a couple of vids, it was good to test the crawler gears on cruiser canyon, i dont think i could do without them now :)

camp road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztlhvobww5e&feature=youtu.be

the last section of cruiser canyon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4di0juwwtio&feature=youtu.be

nice work ben-e-boy the only thing that spoilt i was that hole in the tray noticed that when i was there at easter

stevogq
19th November 2012, 04:39 PM
damn i cant see the vids wont load them

Maxhead
19th November 2012, 04:43 PM
Top work mate, looks like a nice track. You make it look troo easy...lol

Yendor
19th November 2012, 05:09 PM
Your just showing of now....lol

Nice work Ben, that's one awesome Patrol you have.

stevogq
19th November 2012, 05:11 PM
awsome i know what i want for christmas

Ben-e-boy
19th November 2012, 05:58 PM
Cheers guys

Nice work there Ben-e-Boy, real nice wheel'n. I have a mate down here with a coil cab and we call his the "Farm Truck". lol not bad for a Farm truck there bud. Those crawler gears look like they work a treat! I'd be looking for momentum there for sure!

thats mine all over "farmer joe's flexy farm truck" lmao

Sickness :):). How chewed is the place after the floods? The owners dont seem to care to much anymore aye. The crawler gear certainly give you that added control. SO need to get out for a run again aye lol

I didnt get to see cruiser canyon before the floods, I was one of the first down there post floods. its been dumbed down a little bit since then with the track being built etc.

Im keen for a park trip start of next year, scenic, springs of something.

nice work ben-e-boy the only thing that spoilt i was that hole in the tray noticed that when i was there at easter

that hole on the tray has ben a trademark of that ute for years now. hahahaha

Top work mate, looks like a nice track. You make it look troo easy...lol

I would have like to taken you to cruiser park on the meet I would have got you through both those tracks without damage. oh well next you're up this way.

Ben-e-boy
19th November 2012, 05:58 PM
awsome i know what i want for christmas

a tractor. like in the other vid I posted???

stevogq
19th November 2012, 06:01 PM
a tractor. like in the other vid I posted???

that suspention

Ben-e-boy
19th November 2012, 06:11 PM
that suspention

oh I want that tractor lmao
everthing but the springs and shocks is superior engineering I love the setup just need to get some proper shocks to finish it off

89gqpatrol4x4
19th November 2012, 06:22 PM
nice work mate! crawler gears worth the money hey? What reduction did you go and I take it with 35 inch tyres?

threedogs
19th November 2012, 06:29 PM
Definetly changes your driving style. great option for the technical stuff that and twin lockers and watch out

Ben-e-boy
19th November 2012, 06:37 PM
nice work mate! crawler gears worth the money hey? What reduction did you go and I take it with 35 inch tyres?

I went the full 85%

Definetly changes your driving style. great option for the technical stuff that and twin lockers and watch out

I have only got a front locker, untouched lsd in the rear

growler2058
19th November 2012, 07:12 PM
I went the full 85%

I have only got a front locker, untouched lsd in the rear

MMMMMMMM front LOkkA hahahahahahahaha
Did ya stuff the gears in yaself Benny? and million $ Q how much are they mate?

Ben-e-boy
19th November 2012, 07:23 PM
MMMMMMMM front LOkkA hahahahahahahaha
Did ya stuff the gears in yaself Benny? and million $ Q how much are they mate?

I think they were $1350 I have had them for a while now. I was going to put them in but you need to grind back the casing and selector fork but they dont tell how much to take out so I got someone who has done them before and even then it had to be pulled down 3 times until enough meat was taken out

growler2058
19th November 2012, 08:01 PM
OK not worth stuffin around myself then :)

Ben-e-boy
19th November 2012, 08:50 PM
OK not worth stuffin around myself then :)

there's no reason why not. the destructions are pretty good, they tell where you need to grind just not how much. thats only with the 85% not the 43%

Sir Roofy
19th November 2012, 10:25 PM
Trade mark
cant argue over that,just like my hat
always had one