PDA

View Full Version : VIC meet up - UHF 18 WHO WILL BE THERE FIRST? Friday 16th November to Sunday 18th

AB
13th November 2012, 07:14 PM
Ok, before this post gets demolished by everyone we will use UHF 18 for communication.

Add on post from the Victorian meet up at Murrindindi Scenic Reserve (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15687-VIC-meet-up-Friday-16th-November-to-Sunday-18th-Murrindindi-Scenic-Reserve)

I won't be there until 6pm...I think Bloody Aussie will be there at 3pm so will anyone be there before 3pm?

Please reply below...

First stop will be the Water Gauge camp site. If no one is there then use some rope, etc to block off the entry so no one else can take it as we will need approximately 20 camp spots which will take up most of the site.

Second and third camp spots (The Ferns and Bull Creek) are only just up the road as per the original post (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15687-VIC-meet-up-Friday-16th-November-to-Sunday-18th-Murrindindi-Scenic-Reserve) which can handle our meet up too but just block off the entry too which ever one you choose.

We will obviously know which one you choose when we turn up (roped off entry).

Also, please leave 2 camp spots free in the middle....1 for our communal gathering and 1 for Fletcha and Turtle to camp to organise tea, etc for us.

Any questions just ask below...

Maxhead
13th November 2012, 07:25 PM
I'm hoping to be there around 2pm depending on rear bar fitting

I also found this for reference.

Winnie
13th November 2012, 07:45 PM
Roofy and I should get there around midday, we're leaving Traf at 9:30

Bloodyaussie
13th November 2012, 07:57 PM
Roofy and I should get there around midday, we're leaving Traf at 9:30

Ok looking like the Gippsland boys will be there first..

Me and Mudski will be leaving after midday from the northern suburbs if there is anyone else wanting to head up with us??

stevogq
13th November 2012, 08:06 PM
its gonna be a cracker of a day for me and a weekend for everybody else

healy
13th November 2012, 08:15 PM
I should be there by 10ish so I should take some rope then

Bloodyaussie
13th November 2012, 08:16 PM
Jesus Healy... making me jealous... might have to leave earlier????????

Winnie
13th November 2012, 08:20 PM
I'm gonna get a start on firewood when I get there, after a bite to eat of course

AB
13th November 2012, 08:36 PM
Looks like Healy might be the winner....Damn wish I could leave work earlier....grrr!!!!!!!!

Winnie
13th November 2012, 08:39 PM
I got the day off, and that day is stocktake!! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!

Sir Roofy
13th November 2012, 08:41 PM
i should be there by 10ish so i should take some rope then

healy mate dont forget to get your permit

krbrooking
13th November 2012, 08:41 PM
Well I will try and be there as soon as i can which will prob be around 3ish. So I hope you have those beers nice and cold for me healy.

threedogs
13th November 2012, 08:46 PM
If I was going I would have left 8 in the morning, but that's a long time sitting on a chair, Rang surgeon and he advised against it so have fun .
sounds like Blazing saddles with all that chilli, with you in heart keep it safe.

krbrooking
13th November 2012, 08:49 PM
If I was going I would have left 8 in the morning, but that's a long time sitting on a chair, Rang surgeon and he advised against it so have fun .
sounds like Blazing saddles with all that chilli, with you in heart keep it safe.

Sorry to hear that threedogs, will have a drink for you.

boots
13th November 2012, 09:16 PM
ETA for me ATM is 5 to 8 pm Friday . Work first and fun times second , ahh well .

Bloodyaussie
13th November 2012, 09:25 PM
Well I will be coming up on my own as Mudski is out for friday and Irish cant get off work and will be coming up later that night..

Look forward to catching up again Chris.. talk some shit, should be good mate!!!

healy
13th November 2012, 09:28 PM
healy mate dont forget to get your permit

Permit? Is that the $7 fee for each person

boots
13th November 2012, 09:29 PM
Was going to call you tomorrow or thursday to confirm departure anyways bud and see where your at etc . cheers .

krbrooking
13th November 2012, 09:35 PM
Well I will be coming up on my own as Mudski is out for friday and Irish cant get off work and will be coming up later that night..

Look forward to catching up again Chris.. talk some shit, should be good mate!!!

If you will be coming through whittlesea around 1is or so we can convoy up.

krbrooking
13th November 2012, 09:37 PM
Permit? Is that the $7 fee for each person

I thought it was per vehicle but must have been mistaken.

healy
13th November 2012, 09:52 PM
I thought it was per vehicle but must have been mistaken.

I'm not sure now

DSPIES
13th November 2012, 09:58 PM
Hey folks,

My mate gets into melbs at 7pm, so we're coming straight from melbs airport...

save a spot

krbrooking
13th November 2012, 10:01 PM
I'm not sure now

I just went back to the original post and it only says $7 a day so I assume its per car.

Maxhead
13th November 2012, 10:03 PM
This is from dse website ...Do fees apply? Must I book a site?
Modest fees (charged per car) are payable for camping
in the Reserve. Please ensure you purchase your
camping permit from the permit box situated near the
Suspension Bridge or at the Bull Creek camping area
(see map) before you set up your camp. Failing to do
this may result in a fine.

AB
13th November 2012, 10:08 PM
$7 per car per day so $14 total for each car for the whole weekend.

Bring exact cash, you put the cash in an envelope provided at the start and you put your rego on the envelope and put it in the box.

Bloodyaussie
13th November 2012, 10:15 PM
If you will be coming through whittlesea around 1is or so we can convoy up.
I have not gone that way before?? I will let you know when I figure out my exact plans ??? cheers!!!

mudski
13th November 2012, 11:24 PM
I have not gone that way before?? I will let you know when I figure out my exact plans ??? cheers!!!

Its easy dude. Just go through whittlesea, head up the mountain, turn right and kinglake west and head toward kiinglake. When in kinglake veer left at the round about and head toward the melba hwy. once you hit the hwy turn left again and your on your way.

Woof
14th November 2012, 02:19 AM
This would have to be a first for the forum, into the 3rd page and no hijack..........LOL
Have a safe and enjoyable trip everyone, it is times like this I wish I still lived over East.

big_fletch
14th November 2012, 03:23 AM
I should be there before 8pm fri night with TUR7LE same time or maybe abit later

Fletcha

Bloodyaussie
14th November 2012, 08:19 AM
The way I see it there is going to be about 3 waves of people turning up at similar times... the busiest I think will be the 7-8.30pm period???

AB
14th November 2012, 09:10 AM
This would have to be a first for the forum, into the 3rd page and no hijack..........LOL
Have a safe and enjoyable trip everyone, it is times like this I wish I still lived over East.

And then Doggy enters the room....LMAO

krbrooking
14th November 2012, 09:34 AM

I just have to stop in at the inlaws house and grab a few things on the way but they live in kinglake and it will only take a few mins if you don't mind.

That's if we end up convoying in.

Bloodyaussie
14th November 2012, 12:01 PM
Yeah no worries, sorting small details but it looks I will swing by yours.

mudski
14th November 2012, 04:55 PM
Just look for the big white bus with the giant stiletto bolted to the roof scooting up Plenty rd and you will know it's BA. :)

Bloodyaussie
14th November 2012, 07:20 PM
No it fell off and I cant be bothered replacing it....

2 days.. just thought I would mention it!!!

Winnie
14th November 2012, 07:47 PM
Just bolted the muddies, started packing the car already lol. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo keen!!!!!

mudski
14th November 2012, 07:48 PM
You wanna borrow mine?