PDA

View Full Version : 11am 15.11.10 - Forum Crashed

AB
15th November 2010, 12:27 PM
Sorry folks, forum crashed this morning and we lost every member who was on here but no data lost....

NissanGQ4.2
15th November 2010, 05:25 PM
Sorry folks, forum crashed this morning and we lost every member who was on here but no data lost....

glad you didn't loose any data....i would of felt bad as i have done a backup for you in a while, me thinks i better do a back up :)

AB
15th November 2010, 05:33 PM
After what happened last time Ive been backing up like a mad man lately...lol.

NissanGQ4.2
15th November 2010, 05:40 PM
After what happened last time Ive been backing up like a mad man lately...lol.

good to hear Andy, what software do you use to back up? Are you backing up straight off the server???, I had a problem with the free offline downloader that I'm using, might start looking around for a different one, maybe i'll get a way with just a reinstall and see it that fixes the issue.

Woof
15th November 2010, 07:08 PM
Been a while since we have had a crash hasn't it.

Maxhead
15th November 2010, 08:46 PM
Good to see there was no data lost....

AB
15th November 2010, 09:48 PM
good to hear Andy, what software do you use to back up? Are you backing up straight off the server???, I had a problem with the free offline downloader that I'm using, might start looking around for a different one, maybe i'll get a way with just a reinstall and see it that fixes the issue.

Yep, just use the download wizrd which downloads the entire site....It's over 300mb to download but well worth it!

NissanGQ4.2
15th November 2010, 09:56 PM
Yep, just use the download wizrd which downloads the entire site....It's over 300mb to download but well worth it!

just downloaded another downloader so i'll see how it goes :) 300mb is that all, easy as :)

Finly Owner
17th November 2010, 12:34 AM
i'm still here