PDA

View Full Version : flares

Big Pete
14th November 2010, 11:34 PM
Hi any one know where to wheel arch flares for my 07 dx patrol

DX grunt
14th November 2010, 11:37 PM
Hi Big Pete.

Welcome to the forum. It'd be great to know where you're from, so our expert can plot you on our map. Any chance of popping into the Intro section and telling us a bit about yourself.
If you post 25 times, you can even have the priveledge of downloading a manual.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Woof
14th November 2010, 11:53 PM
Hey Big Pete, it is always nice to post up an intro before asking questions mate, as it gets everyone onside, just post your intro up here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?2-Introductions
We have a great mob on this forum and I'm sure that someone will be able to assist you mate.

Big Pete
15th November 2010, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the tip

cyanobacteria
17th November 2010, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the tip

Hey Mate, if you need rubber wheel arch flares I can flog you some.

Big Pete
24th November 2010, 01:54 AM
Thanks for the info i have managed to find some after market fiberglass flares
Pete

Mrricsta25
27th January 2011, 05:18 PM
hello everyone,
i have just recently torn off the black plastic flare that is connected to the rear drivers side door of my 98 GU patrol and have been told that they can be very hard to get. This sux as now my pride and joy looks like crap and i really wanna replace it. any ideas or comments will be much appreciated

patch697
27th January 2011, 08:00 PM
hello everyone,
i have just recently torn off the black plastic flare that is connected to the rear drivers side door of my 98 GU patrol and have been told that they can be very hard to get. This sux as now my pride and joy looks like crap and i really wanna replace it. any ideas or comments will be much appreciated

Try this mob www.smartparts.con.au

Thay will deliver to anywhere in Australia, there good on price & good with the hard to get stuff.

Mrricsta25
28th January 2011, 12:19 AM
Try this mob www.smartparts.con.au

Thay will deliver to anywhere in Australia, there good on price & good with the hard to get stuff.

cheers patch