PDA

View Full Version : What's this section about?

wildgu6
7th November 2012, 05:10 PM
Sorry Andy, Not trying to cut your lunch mate...lol

Anyway, There are always members looking for employment and likewise businesses looking for employees.

Andy has gone to the trouble of setting up this section to help out those members in need of a job or those employers looking for employees,

Its a thread Where guys / gals can post.

A) if they are searching for work and in what field and location,
B) For employers to advertise they are looking for employees,
C) Or just for members to post info / contacts of any work they know is available through someone they know.

We have such a diverse range of members out there, covering such a broad range of fields / businesses in all states.
Surely through word of mouth/advertising on the forum, we might be able to help out some of those members doing it tough out there.

Get behind it guys / gals, There has been several members out there that have posted looking for work, Now heres a section to keep it all under the one heading.

With all the shut downs going on at the moment & its nearing xmas and what better present for those out there looking.
I got a few offers through the forum when i was looking, networking does help.
Make the most of it people, . Lets not abuse it either, peoples futures can depend on it..

Hope you all get behind it & I hope it helps some of the members out there doing it tough.

Thanks for having a read peeps.

NissanGQ4.2
7th November 2012, 05:17 PM
Good work Pete and Andy

Pete, changed your title and made it a sticky for you mate.

Cheers

Toddie

taslucas
7th November 2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks wild. It's a great idea. I hope it helps some people out:-)

wildgu6
7th November 2012, 05:18 PM
Good work Pete and Andy

Pete, changed your title and made it a sticky for you mate.

Cheers

Toddie

Cheers Toddsta, much better

pearcey
7th November 2012, 07:52 PM
Well done Pete and Andy I`m sure this thread will help some one out in the future.

AB
7th November 2012, 07:53 PM
No lunch cut at all mate, well said!!!!

Bloodyaussie
7th November 2012, 08:28 PM
I could have used this last year.. I went through 5 guys last year all of which were useless.

One guy sprayed about $500 worth of plants with round up another bloke would not get in the trailer to squash it down and was always playing with his phone... nearly smashed it..

Down sized this year so dont need anyone for now but if I do...