PDA

View Full Version : Perth 4WD and Adventure Show 2012

Woof
6th November 2012, 02:21 AM
Yes it is on this weekend, I will be there all day Saturday if any one wants to catch up, come to the Western Patrol Club stand..............I will be the one who is growling at Roothy..hahahaha
http://perth.4wdshow.com.au/index.phtml

Clunk
6th November 2012, 02:50 AM
Ooops just as well you reminded me, I was thinkingitwas the following weekend lmao

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

Woof
6th November 2012, 02:54 AM
Ooops just as well you reminded me, I was thinkingitwas the following weekend lmao

Me to mate, for some reason I thought it was on the 23rd......had plans this weekend but they will have to wait until I get another full weekend off, bugger

Woof
8th November 2012, 12:15 AM
Well just an update on the show, I and some other members of the www.westernpatrolclub.com will be driving some NEW 4wds of inferior makes on the test track on Saturday carrying prospective buyers............should be interesting....lol

DX grunt
8th November 2012, 01:08 AM
Well just an update on the show, I and some other members of the www.westernpatrolclub.com will be driving some NEW 4wds of inferior makes on the test track on Saturday carrying prospective buyers............should be interesting....lol

Spit it out.... You're driving a Tojo.!!!!!

Nice, cryptic way of letting us down gently, traitor. hahahaha
We need plenty of pics, people.

Dogman and a tojo emblem - in the same pic.

Clunk
8th November 2012, 02:02 AM
Are you really sure you want to go there Rossco, we all know you have a penchant for pashing certain vehicle makes!!!!!!!! Lol

gec
8th November 2012, 02:27 AM
Hey Rosco, he's only driving the tojo so he can tell em how they should be in a new Patrol, (dont worry Doggy, I got ya back mate lol.)

Woof
10th November 2012, 09:34 PM
Well I did not end up driving at all, rang the clown that was organising it and left a message but he did not return my call.........not my problem as he was looking for people and should have returned my call.
Spent all day on the club stand instead, which was fine with me as the organiser, the one that I rang is just a .............. anyway.