PDA

View Full Version : 2"lift

coopatrol
4th November 2012, 03:20 PM
want to fit 2"lift to gu patrol (98). thinking about efs or ironman. any experience good or bad with either of these two types.

Biscuits
4th November 2012, 05:18 PM
I have Ironman, and have found them great, I went for the "C" option for spring stiffness (40% stiffer than factory) and have found that I could have / should have gone much softer.

coopatrol
8th November 2012, 12:25 PM
ok, thanks

MudRunnerTD
8th November 2012, 12:39 PM
Hi mate,

Head over to the introduction section and say g'day mate, we ask new members to start an intro thread and tell us a little about you, your car and where you are. That will get you a much better response from the forum.

Also have a look in the red header bar for the search function. There is simply a HEAP OF INFO on 2"lifts for a GU. Have a look around mate, everything you want to know is here bud. The members may well have looked at your post and thought "hmmmm first post! No hello, asking about. 2" lift into a GU? He is not even trying.

We actually have a whole section just talking about Suspension!

Suspension-and-Body-Lifts (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?102-Suspension-and-Body-Lifts)

No disrespect intended mate, this is a great forum, make an effort you you will get a great response here.

Enjoy the forum mate

Cheers MR