PDA

View Full Version : Threedogs fishing trip back on

threedogs
3rd November 2012, 06:47 PM
Hi all, Cod opening fishing trip is back on. Reliably informed by a member in Bearii all tracks are open.
I'll be leaving Thursday morning ,just to get an extra day, will post co-ordinates soon. Everyone more that welcome. I know it clashes with the Cod Classic at Yarra But can't do anything about that. This trip we take the lot.

Cuppa
25th November 2012, 09:33 PM
Righty ho, I'm coming.
Who else is planning to be there?

Cuppa

MEGOMONSTER
25th November 2012, 09:56 PM
I'll be coming for a quick visit on friday only, then heading off to Yarrawonga for the Cod Classic

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience. Y2K

stevogq
25th November 2012, 10:10 PM
I'll be there sat morning 5am for the day

Bob
26th November 2012, 07:37 AM
I am going up on Thursday also.
Looking forward to meeting up with some more members also a bit of R & R and maybe some fishing

threedogs
26th November 2012, 11:16 AM
Sounds good, few turning up, about 7 from my tribe as well, we have a big tarp for shade.Should be very hot so come prepared, most have awnings now too.
Dont bring a Tigerz and winge it ripped etc. See you all there/ TD

the ferret
26th November 2012, 11:48 AM
Don't forget the Limeric LEFT handed fish hooks John!
Cheers, the ferret.

MEGOMONSTER
26th November 2012, 06:36 PM
LEFT handed fish hooks John!
Cheers, the ferret.

Do these left handed hooks have right or left turned eyes

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience. Y2K

threedogs
26th November 2012, 06:54 PM
Still trying to pic out my fishing dress, decisions, what to wear, I wind with my left hand so that makes me right handed. Will have to look in Flanders left handed emphorium, now we need left handed bait for left handed fish, starting to get weird now.

the ferret
26th November 2012, 06:54 PM
Do these left handed hooks have right or left turned eyes

The eyes are all the same, "universal", just the hook part is left or right, if you fish from a boat, port and starboard, use the correct hook for that side of the boat, otherwise you can lose the fish!!
Just ask ya tackle shop, they'll know.
Cheers, the ferret

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/ferret/Untitled2.jpg.

stevogq
26th November 2012, 07:01 PM
The eyes are all the same, "universal", just the hook part is left or right, if you fish from a boat, port and starboard, use the correct hook for that side of the boat, otherwise you can lose the fish!!
Cheers, the ferret.

Well blyme!! I don't know if your taking the piss or something that I never knew

threedogs
26th November 2012, 07:07 PM
I'm gunna heat them up and twist them back to RH jobs ,my knots are crap left handed lol

the ferret
26th November 2012, 07:29 PM
Bait is the same TD, just the hooks are different, real or line doesn't matter, left or right handed, just the hooks mate.
Cheers, the ferret.

stevogq
26th November 2012, 08:32 PM
Ferret, does it make any difference?

the ferret
26th November 2012, 09:17 PM
You need to use a left and right handed Bowline knot, with the said left and right hooks, otherwise when the fish swims in circles, the knot can come undone.
If you can't do a bowline, a double granny will do, but they must be left and right, tie the right with the left hand, and the left with the right hand.
Your tackle shop will have a book on left and right handed knots, if in doubt, use both hands.
Cheers, the ferret.

MEGOMONSTER
26th November 2012, 09:31 PM
Ferret, does it make any difference?

Everything depends if fish are swimming up river on the left side or the right side and different again if fish are swimming down river left or right side.

MEGOMONSTER
26th November 2012, 09:33 PM
You need to use a left and right handed Bowline knot, with the said left and right hooks, otherwise when the fish swims in circles, the knot can come undone.
If you can't do a bowline, a double granny will do, but they must be left and right, tie the right with the left hand, and the left with the right hand.
Your tackle shop will have a book on left and right handed knots, if in doubt, use both hands.
Cheers, the ferret.

ROFLMFAO.

MEGOMONSTER
26th November 2012, 10:02 PM
Bought my cheese for bait on the Murray. Making my melted Chux cheese blend if tasty and colby.
Got my scrubbies. Got my chicken Chippees also. Still got to re rig rods. But I really can't be bothered at the moment.

Cuppa
26th November 2012, 10:42 PM
You gonna nip over for the weekend Ferret? I need someone to tie on my hooks for me.

apart of geting the correct handed hooks ....... what size should they be for Cod?

I'll have to stop in Shep to get some bait & a licence, might need to get some hooks.

Have no idea what breaking strain line I have on my reel, whadaya reckon I'd need for one of those big coddy things?

Have never caught anything bigger than a couple of kilos.

Cuppa

the ferret
26th November 2012, 11:09 PM
Probably 6 or 8-0 hooks, 30lb line, mono Cuppa, not sure , never caught a Murray Cod, but I believe they go ta 40lb!!
When ya buy ya bait, ask em what size hooks and if you need left or right, If in doubt, use a three barb jag, that way ya got em both ways.lol Might not be legal tho.
I'd love to come over but work is full on ATM, but thanks for the invite Cuppa.
Cheers, the ferret.

Alitis007
27th November 2012, 12:54 AM
Cheers, the ferret

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/ferret/Untitled2.jpg.

I've been fishing since i could walk and never heard of this haha IMO your taking the piss out of the in-experienced lmao.

The hooks i use catch fish left ways, right ways and wrong ways!! PML

Robo
27th November 2012, 01:33 AM
So if I tie the hook for left side fishing! which side of my mouth do I place my tongue the left or right ?.
also does that matter for northern or south hemisphere which side the hook tied ?. lmao.
I love fishing wish I could get the time off.
Hope you catch some, if not at least have a good time fellers.
cheers

the ferret
27th November 2012, 02:06 AM
North or south, all the same mate unless there is an easterly, then things change!
But shouldn't be too windy on the Murray, at least not easterly.
Cheers, the ferret.

Robo
27th November 2012, 02:12 AM
North or south, all the same mate unless there is an easterly, then things change!
But shouldn't be too windy on the Murray, at least not easterly.
Cheers, the ferret.

Thanks bro, that explains alot.
Now I know where I was going wrong.
Should be right from now on.
keep ya posted.

MEGOMONSTER
27th November 2012, 05:45 AM
Probably 6 or 8-0 hooks, 30lb line, mono Cuppa, not sure , never caught a Murray Cod, but I believe they go ta 40lb!!
When ya buy ya bait, ask em what size hooks and if you need left or right, If in doubt, use a three barb jag, that way ya got em both ways.lol Might not be legal tho.
I'd love to come over but work is full on ATM, but thanks for the invite Cuppa.
Cheers, the ferret.

You won't need hooks that big, hook size is decided by bait size not the size of the fish your trying to get. 3/0 or 4/0 plenty big enough for most species in the river.

lorrieandjas
27th November 2012, 01:13 PM
Loving it. Think this will be an interesting day of fishing if the posts are anything to go by!! :)

Jas

Sir Roofy
27th November 2012, 01:27 PM
you need to use a left and right handed bowline knot, with the said left and right hooks, otherwise when the fish swims in circles, the knot can come undone.
Cheers, the ferret.

that must be right then rod, cause if you turn an excavator more than thirteen times to the left or thirteen times to the right
it falls off the tracks lmao

Bob
27th November 2012, 01:47 PM
I am ambidextrous so I can use either Left or Right hand Hooks and it does not matter LMAO

Robo
28th November 2012, 01:51 AM
Still, must get confusing gang hooking a pilly.
which way do you hook the eye left or right.

Bloodyaussie
28th November 2012, 08:04 AM
Would love to have come along but wife's 40th so not a chance....

stevogq
28th November 2012, 08:13 AM
Wrap pili around the gang like a snail :/

the ferret
28th November 2012, 11:38 AM
that must be right then rod, cause if you turn an excavator more than thirteen times to the left or thirteen times to the right
it falls off the tracks lmao

You sure do know ya stuff Roofy, Komatsu is better, 23 times then ya get a warning light!!

Sir Roofy
28th November 2012, 11:45 AM
you sure do know ya stuff roofy, komatsu is better, 23 times then ya get a warning light!!

boy they have improved over the years aye,but the biggest thrill was crossing a green log on the side of a hill
in a d9, whoosh away you,d go that would be a +12 on the spincher scale

Cuppa
28th November 2012, 01:48 PM
boy they have improved over the years aye,but the biggest thrill was crossing a green log on the side of a hill
in a d9, whoosh away you,d go that would be a +12 on the spincher scale

Just watching the bloke who was digging a dam in a largish digger, a Komatsu I think (pale blue) on my next door neighbours property slide sideways down the hill on wet grass several times (he zig zagged across the hill) was a a +12 on my sphincter scale. He seemed to take it in his stride though.

the ferret
28th November 2012, 02:17 PM
Just watching the bloke who was digging a dam in a largish digger, a Komatsu I think (pale blue) on my next door neighbours property slide sideways down the hill on wet grass several times (he zig zagged across the hill) was a a +12 on my sphincter scale. He seemed to take it in his stride though.

Amazing how the cheeks of your bottom can grab the seat!!!........... similar to a BEAR HUG!!

lorrieandjas
28th November 2012, 05:18 PM
Hey threedogs and all - hope you have a great fish and weekend - sounds like it will be a ball.

Jas

MEGOMONSTER
28th November 2012, 06:17 PM
Not long now. 3dogs did you find my secret Cod bait

threedogs
28th November 2012, 06:31 PM
Nah not yet, last minute shopping in the morning, but thanks for info
Gunna be hot might have to think of plan B,
come home.

MEGOMONSTER
28th November 2012, 06:40 PM
Nah not yet, last minute shopping in the morning, but thanks for info
Gunna be hot might have to think of plan B,
come home.

40 degrees isn't that bad in the dry bush with only the Murray river, icy cold cans and a hot northerly to keep you cool

janderson
28th November 2012, 06:40 PM
only going to be in the Forty’s on Thursday

janderson
28th November 2012, 06:43 PM
so how many comeing thur

Bob
28th November 2012, 08:06 PM
I am coming up Thursday. Should be there about Midday
I know Roofy is coming on Thursday and he will have someone with him.
Will be Hot but a bit of a Dip in the River wont go astray.
I also believe Cuppa is coming up Thursday

Cuppa
28th November 2012, 08:31 PM
I am coming up Thursday. Should be there about Midday
I know Roofy is coming on Thursday and he will have someone with him.
Will be Hot but a bit of a Dip in the River wont go astray.
I also believe Cuppa is coming up Thursday

Hi Bob,
It's me coming up with Roofy.

Cuppa

MEGOMONSTER
29th November 2012, 05:51 AM
For those going up today, have a safe trip and by the amount of overheating issues I read, better watch the temp gauge aswell. First person to catch a fish is owed a dollar by everyone present at the time.
Edit: Sorry 3d just added a new rule.

threedogs
29th November 2012, 07:34 AM
Alls good, Sounds like all rolling up around the same time. Shite $1 for a carp, go figure

healy
29th November 2012, 11:32 AM
Won't be coming down 3d but have a good weekend

janderson
29th November 2012, 02:17 PM
Three dogs camp spot already taken by another group. Now at Grid Reference WSG84 zone 55
E345797 N6030896 / Lat-Long S35'85394 E145'29234
UHF 26

MEGOMONSTER
29th November 2012, 02:20 PM
Three dogs camp spot already taken by another group. Now at Grid Reference WSG84 zone 55
E345797 N6030896 / Lat-Long S35'85394 E145'29234
UHF 26

How the heck am I suppose to work out where that is

janderson
29th November 2012, 02:22 PM
what no gps

MEGOMONSTER
29th November 2012, 02:30 PM
Nope, still up suttons track to river track

janderson
29th November 2012, 03:29 PM
up suttons just keep going in a NS Direction give them a call on UHF 26 not to hard. When you coming up

lorrieandjas
29th November 2012, 08:47 PM
up suttons just keep going in a NS Direction give them a call on UHF 26 not to hard. When you coming up

I hope Mego found it - what direction is NS?? :)

Jas

MEGOMONSTER
29th November 2012, 10:44 PM
I'm sure ill find you all, drunken sods beside the river.

MEGOMONSTER
29th November 2012, 11:11 PM
Boat is packed ready to go in the morning.

MEGOMONSTER
30th November 2012, 09:13 AM
On my way fellas, just pick up my brother and go go go.

stevogq
30th November 2012, 09:34 AM
Awesome this time tomorrow will chase the mighty cod

MEGOMONSTER
30th November 2012, 12:06 PM
In in shep now, having a toilet break. Won't be long now.

stevogq
30th November 2012, 03:05 PM
Anybody got any luck yet? I'm leaving in 12 hrs, I'm counting down the minuts

the ferret
30th November 2012, 05:15 PM

Ha Ha, NS!!!, that way you'll meet yaself on the way BACK lol.
Good luck with the fish'n fellas, gunna be hot too, BEER is also BANNED up that neck of the woods as are FIRES.!!.
Cheers, the ferret.

stevogq
30th November 2012, 05:25 PM
beer banned??? my esky is already full

the ferret
30th November 2012, 05:58 PM
beer banned??? my esky is already full

Yup,, FIRES, BEER, SMOKES, Country Music etc as well as camping lights.
Ya can only have GOSPEL music and you are only allowed to sing HYMNS, but not after 5pm.
So Have a great time Guys, lotsa fish and dont forget the CRC on the bait.
Cheers, the ferret.

stevogq
30th November 2012, 06:19 PM
lmao you forgot one rule by 3d; no Kum bay ya

the ferret
30th November 2012, 06:26 PM
lmao you forgot one rule by 3d; no Kum bay ya

Nah, ya can sing that, not after 5 tho!
Cheers, the ferret.

stevogq
30th November 2012, 06:33 PM
fewww lucky me then

stevogq
30th November 2012, 06:40 PM
so anybody else leaving tomorrow morning?

stevogq
1st December 2012, 09:41 PM
got back from Murray and fishing report for now is carp carp carp carp and more carp also cuppa caught a silver perch

Bob
2nd December 2012, 02:59 PM
Just back from TD's fishing trip. Great to meet some more members.
Had a great time and a fantastic Roast on Staturday night

Biscuits
2nd December 2012, 04:03 PM
No stories of I caught a fish <----------- THIS BIG ------------> unless there are pics to back it up. We all know that this group never lets the truth get in the way of a good yarn :)

threedogs
2nd December 2012, 04:23 PM
Well finally up after my Nana nap, home by 12.30. Very hot sticky weekend. as mentioned Carp galore, but you get that on the Murray. all up 5 arrived , Janderson great guy and a local.
Already at camp were Bob and Roofy and Cuppa, the truth will be revealed over the following posts. Megomonster popped in for a brief chat with his brother, before heading off to the Cod classic at Yarrawonga. Then Steveogq arrived to say hello, fish for a few hours and head off. My mates arrives finally something to do with dodgey GPS co-ordinates Pussies. all in all a great cross section of people that solved all of lifes problems, and maybe started a few more. Must take my hat off to Cuppa for showing us all how to catch a Murray Cod even if he didn't know what it was. Great cook up,did I mention it was hot,sticky and unbearable. Plenty of shade, noboby got twostroke from the sun. Welcome at my CAMP FIRE any day of the week. can't wait till next blue dog blows west. There was NO singing,great rule should be No,1 I dilemma did arise that I hope you can all help me solve. WHEN COOKING A ROAST DO YOU PUT COALS ON THE LID, As I said great HOT weekend, great company and look forward to more, From TD and PC. There should be a list of camp rules IMO. I'll write more as memory returns or meds kick in lol

Winnie
2nd December 2012, 04:33 PM
I've always put coals on the lid.

threedogs
2nd December 2012, 04:58 PM
I'm with you Winnie but there are some amongst us that will not allow it, no names at this stage.

Winnie
2nd December 2012, 08:10 PM
Did you guys have a roast up?

Sir Roofy
2nd December 2012, 09:06 PM
Winnie mate you should have come then you would have first hand knowlege
of course we did

The BigFella
2nd December 2012, 09:15 PM
coals on the lid unless the fire pit is too hot!

Winnie
2nd December 2012, 09:17 PM
Sorry Roofy had other plans for this weekend.

Sir Roofy
2nd December 2012, 09:22 PM
23037 me with a throw back perch

23038 carp carp and more carp23040 BOBS CHALLET

23039 MAIN CAMP

23041 CUPPAS MAIDEN VOYAGE

23042 THREE DOGS BEASTY

23043 CAMP ON THE MURRAY

Cuppa
2nd December 2012, 09:31 PM
A great weekend at a very pleasant location & with good company. Thanks to all who attended for the latter & special thanks to Three Dogs for setting it up & bringing so much gear to make us all comfortable, & together with his mate Phil, cooking a top class camp oven dinner last night. Thanks too to Roofy for his company on the journey there & back.

For an inexperienced fisherman I have to declare with pride & a smile that I outfished all present, even those with many years of experience and carefully nurtured special yabbie live bait ( as opposed to my purchased common or garden scrub worms & chicken chippees) & ended the weekend as the NissanPatrol.com.au Cod Fishing Champion (NPCACFC). Nothing like a bit of beginners luck eh?

Several of our party managed to land the odd baby cod up to about 125mm long, as did I , but the winning cod of which there will be a picture attached to this post was approximately 450mm to 500mm long, a very nice specimen that I was quite proud of once Three Dogs had confirmed it's identity for me. The astute among you will note that there is nothing in the photo to give a size comparison, but as a result of a nameless member being unable to follow instructions & to press the correct button on my camera & then check to ensure he had captured the shot prior to the fish being returned o the water (minimum keeper size is 600mm or 650mm depending upon whether NSW or Vic rules are applicable) you will have to take the size estimate on trust. Judges decision is final & no correspondence will be entered into! I also caught two good sized Silver Perch, the best around 350mm, plus innumerable carp.

The camper fared well for it's first usage. A couple of small things I'll need to give a bit more thought to, but overall things worked well. Despite almost exclusively cloudy weather (but very hot) AND being camped under trees, (ie. very little solar input) the power system managed to keep both the fridge & freezer going from when I left home on Thursday morning without dropping below 12.4v, & was fully recharged when I arrived home late Sunday arvo.

The bed was very comfy as hoped for, & the rooftop tent afforded a highly desirable airflow not available at ground level.

As with many things used for the first time, the establishment of routines will no doubt improve the overall living experience in the camper. Having to remove the ladder, in order to open the canopy door, in order to access the dunny paper in a moment of pre dawn urgency would have been so much less stressful had the roll been left somewhere more readily accessible - next time it will be!

My drive home was made more interesting by the odd behaviour of my fuel gauge, resulting in my not being able to trust it. At first I suspected a sticky float in the main tank, but when both main & sub tank were affected Roofy's suggestion of a bad earth somewhere made more sense. Some fun & games with a multimeter ahead I guess. (Expect the 'please help' thread sometime soon).

It also appears that I have something wrong with my rear leaf suspension & shackles, & suspect they may need to be replaced - Will post pics with questions later.

What I was most chuffed about was the simple fact that I was able to get to a really nice camp spot, with it's own beach, just the sort of place I bought a 4wd to get to. No 4wd'ing needed to get to it but high clearance required. I look forward to enjoying many such spots around Australia in the future.

Regards
Cuppa

megatexture
2nd December 2012, 09:37 PM
Coals on the lid for even heat distribution, i usually have a kick ass fire going and remove coals to cook with rather than putting the camp oven in the fire easier to control temps that way
But all in all looks like a good spot and you all had fun by the sounds of it thanks for the pics

Cheers,
troy

stevogq
2nd December 2012, 10:25 PM
Good writeup cuppa shame to here about your car troubles but the main thing is you had a ball

Woof
2nd December 2012, 10:57 PM
Thanks all, great photos and trip report, wish I could have been there...................hey Cuppa, I hope that the tent did not open up on you mate as you were driving.....lol

MEGOMONSTER
2nd December 2012, 11:00 PM
Yes guys, nice to get faces to names even though it was quite brief, thanks to all who told me to radio in on channel 26 when I got close and left me towing a boat through the bush tracks for an hour and a half before finally finding them cos no one left their radios on. And their response " oh yeah we turned it off an hour and a half ago. LOL
Couldn't hang around long, stayed for 30 mins or so. Then took off to Yarrawonga. I would have loved to have taken my father (now deceased)to Bearii, I reckon he'd love it there.

lorrieandjas
3rd December 2012, 01:44 AM
Hey guys. Sounds like a great trip. Jealous - you betcha!

Sir Roofy
3rd December 2012, 06:04 AM
thanks all, great photos and trip report, wish i could have been there...................hey cuppa, i hope that the tent did not open up on you mate as you were driving.....lol

kept an eye on him on the way home was all good

threedogs
3rd December 2012, 08:29 AM
In defence of the nameless again, if ppl had turned up give or take an hour, the radio's would have been on. The place was packed out for cod opening. Even arriving 12 on Thursday saw all the normal camps gone. It's true that pic of Cuppas cod is 450-500mm ,which from someone who posted what do I need last week was a great effort. I know ppl who have never caught a cod after many years of fishing. Gunna put it down to being just too damn hot to do anything. If anyone says or thinks fish bite better when the river rises, sorry your wrong. caught more the first few days than the last couple. What more could you want, cold beer, good company, and no Kum by Yar. It was that hot you needed to lift your wipers off the windscreen. It was melting the eucylt leaves and the oil made them stick, go figure. Also need the term for Owl droppings I'm thinking a pellet but not 100% on that one?

Bob
3rd December 2012, 08:39 AM
Also need the term for Owl droppings I'm thinking a pellet but not 100% on that one?

Like other birds, Owls cannot chew their food - small prey items are swallowed whole, while larger prey are torn into smaller pieces before being swallowed. Some Owl species will partially pluck bird and larger mammal prey.

Unlike other birds, Owls have no Crop. A crop is a loose sac in the throat that serves as storage for food for later consumption. Since an Owl lacks this, food is passed directly into their digestive system.

Now, a bird's stomach has two parts:

The first part is the glandular stomach or proventriculus, which produces enzymes, acids, and mucus that begin the process of digestion.

The second part is the muscular stomach, called the Ventriculus, or gizzard. There are no digestive glands in the gizzard, and in birds of prey, it serves as a filter, holding back insoluble items such as bones, fur, teeth and feathers (more about this below).

The soluble, or soft parts of the food are ground by muscular contractions, and allowed to pass through to the rest of the digestive system, which includes the small and large intestine. The liver and pancreas secrete digestive enzymes into the small intestine where the food is absorbed into body. At the end of the digestive tract (after the large intestine) is the cloaca, a holding area for wastes and products from the digestive and urinary systems. The cloaca opens to the outside by means of the vent. It is interesting to note that birds (apart from the Ostrich) do not have a bladder. The excretion from the vent is largely made up of an acid which is the white part of a healthy dropping.

Several hours after eating, the indigestible parts (fur, bones, teeth & feathers that are still in the gizzard) are compressed into a pellet the same shape as the gizzard. This pellet travels up from the gizzard back to the proventriculus. It will remain there for up to 10 hours before being regurgitated. Because the stored pellet partially blocks the Owl's digestive system, new prey cannot be swallowed until the pellet is ejected. Regurgitation often signifies that an Owl is ready to eat again. When the Owl eats more than one prey item within several hours, the various remains are consolidated into one pellet.

The pellet cycle is regular, regurgitating the remains when the digestive system has finished extracting the nutrition from the food. This is often done at a favourite roost. When an Owl is about to produce a pellet, it will take on a pained expression - the eyes are closed, the facial disc narrow, and the bird will be reluctant to fly. At the moment of expulsion, the neck is stretched up and forward, the beak is opened, and the pellet simply drops out without any retching or spitting movements.

Owl pellets differ from other birds of prey in that they contain a greater proportion of food residue. This is because an Owl's digestive juices are less acidic than in other birds of prey. Also, other raptors tend to pluck their prey to a much larger extent than Owls.

NCOT

Cuppa
3rd December 2012, 10:08 AM
Ok TD, you were right about them being called 'pellets'. I'll give you that one. :)

MEGOMONSTER
3rd December 2012, 02:07 PM
Little mishap on the way to Yarrawonga from 3Dogs camp site. 23066

threedogs
3rd December 2012, 02:22 PM
Mego, that your windscreen?? 117 not to shabby either sounds big for Mulwala.
Hey Cuppa had to get one right right.
And to Bob again thanks for your pearls of wisdom regarding the Owl, I'm sure plenty of others were as entralled as I was. lol
Beware can't move, seized up I think, so just medding up again.

Bob
3rd December 2012, 02:38 PM
And to Bob again thanks for your pearls of wisdom regarding the Owl, I'm sure plenty of others were as entralled as I was. lol

Your welcome

NCOT (my new signature)

threedogs
3rd December 2012, 03:18 PM
May require a PM to refresh my memory all I remember was it was hot, LOL

PM received but still believe CNTBOT, lol

macca
3rd December 2012, 04:28 PM
Great to read you all had a good weekend. Nice fish too Cuppa.

threedogs
3rd December 2012, 04:30 PM
Thanks Macca , Cuppa has a very complete setup, ready for any trip. gotta like pods but.?

MEGOMONSTER
3rd December 2012, 05:03 PM
But what 3d. Go on just say it.

Sir Roofy
3rd December 2012, 07:18 PM
23087as it is now

23088plug goes threw panel

23089fridge fully extended

gives you an idea ithink

threedogs
3rd December 2012, 07:25 PM
Mego: I love utes {pods} I'd cut mine into a dual cab at the drop of a hat if funds were there.
Roofy : Would be much like mine length wise, alls good there