PDA

View Full Version : Weekend on the Noosa North Shore

hekarewe
28th October 2012, 10:01 PM
had a fun weekend on the beach noosa north shore to windy to fish but driving was good and we tried out the Kings Bore track

so heres some pics enjoy everyone

Woof
28th October 2012, 10:04 PM
Great photos there mate, looks like you had a great time

2TROLLFAM
28th October 2012, 10:10 PM
Jealous Much!!!!! looks like an awesome weekend

Sent from Sharen's iPhone using Tapatalk ....

hekarewe
28th October 2012, 10:29 PM
just for you steve you would have had a ball on this trip

GUtsy ute
28th October 2012, 11:10 PM
Great shots there Adrian, looks like a ripper weekend.

04OFF
29th October 2012, 12:25 AM

Thanks Adrian, yes, yes i would, (and where the hell was my invite ? ha-ha)

I love the Kings Bore , that bit at the end is like no other track, you dirty tease you, but im glad to see you giving the 60D a work out, nice job on the pics mate !

Soon as my troll is back in action ill be smashing these places with ya mate :biggrin:

Cant wait !

macca86
29th October 2012, 06:08 AM
How was the track conditions

Bigrig
29th October 2012, 08:45 AM
Nice pics big man! As discussed yesterday, a fishing trip should be on the cards pre-christmas ...

04OFF
29th October 2012, 10:30 AM
a fishing trip should be on the cards pre-christmas ...

Saturday 1st of December, (Ricks Birthday) be a nice day to do something like that ?

Sir Roofy
29th October 2012, 10:34 AM

excellent photos

MEGOMONSTER
29th October 2012, 02:31 PM
I'm up there for 10days at new year. Will my dueller all terrain work alright on sand. Just need a air compressor to get tires back up from say 22 psi

Publicly speaking to a private audience.

04OFF
29th October 2012, 02:43 PM
. Will my dueller all terrain work alright on sand. Just need a air compressor to get tires back up from say 22 ps

You wont have any drama, just watch the tide times , especially if you travel Rainbow beach, heaps of cars have been lost at the Mudlo Rocks through bad judgement.

They saved this one, but only just......http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/IMG_8378.jpg

gaddy
29th October 2012, 09:57 PM
love that place , nice drive on kings bore and pettigrew tracks

hekarewe
29th October 2012, 10:50 PM
How was the track conditions

the normal enter exits to the beach were good but the pics of the king bore entery onto the beach speak for themselves came around the last corner and thought the track had disappeared until i got out and found that there was a little bit left LOL

hekarewe
29th October 2012, 10:53 PM
I'm up there for 10days at new year. Will my dueller all terrain work alright on sand. Just need a air compressor to get tires back up from say 22 psi

Publicly speaking to a private audience.

AT's were all i had on this trip it is all about the tyre preasure in jan it will be very hot dry sand very soft i would be thinking around 16psi to get through the soft stuff getting on or of the beach

Bigrig
30th October 2012, 08:15 AM
Saturday 1st of December, (Ricks Birthday) be a nice day to do something like that ?

I'm up for that ...

scotty83
30th October 2012, 08:17 AM
Dam legend. Thanks for the track report. Heading there weekend 1st Dec for a girlfriends birthday.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

scotty83
30th October 2012, 08:25 AM

Don't really want to admit this but here we go. I did this trip (in my early stupider days)on Cooper ATR's at 40 psi as a mate "experienced" forgot his pump. also dragged a xtrail through at the same time. It was fun to say the least.

Point being you should be mote than fine.

NOTE: this "mate" also told me that putting a snatch strap over a tow ball was the way to recover. Not a mate anymore. I had my patrol for 4 days at this time. Obviously not a great teacher and has since been dismissed.

ScottyB

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

hekarewe
30th October 2012, 09:03 AM

be up for that trip steve

choppie
31st October 2012, 03:00 AM
Sounds like a fun w/end.

hekarewe
2nd November 2012, 09:31 PM
these were taken by darryl who was with me on the weekend these were the decent over the last bit of king bore track bit steep and very loose sand in a couple of the shots you can see the sand beating me down the track.

daggy
2nd November 2012, 10:22 PM
And how soft was the sand behind the dunes, near the budgie (smuggler) sign????

hekarewe
3rd November 2012, 12:22 PM
And how soft was the sand behind the dunes, near the budgie (smuggler) sign????

way to soft but as soft as it must have been ontop of budgie smugglers hill LOL i think the pink smugglers were the reason the sand went so soft,,,,,,, i mean they would give anyone a soft on daggy ROFLMAO cowboy hat and pink smugglers aaaaarrrrrrrr my eyes my eyess lol

wouldnot
16th March 2013, 05:21 PM
I cycled from rainbow to noosa on the beach. Nice place!