PDA

View Full Version : Good spots near maryborough?

markistall
25th October 2012, 03:28 AM
Hey, I'm heading up the coast a bit to visit a mate who just moved there. Can anyone link me to any parks or tracks or good camp grounds around maryborough in Queensland? Cheers.

macca86
25th October 2012, 06:37 AM
Its a couple of hrs away west bit manar park seems good in going there next weekend to suss it out

2TROLLFAM
25th October 2012, 07:09 AM
Give me abit & I ring my Aunt & Uncle later today (they live in Maryborough) Rick & the girls have motor cross bikes & have been going out for YEARS with the bike & his 4x4 mates ... He'll know for sure where there are some good spots ...

Sent from Sharen's iPhone using Tapatalk ....

2TROLLFAM
25th October 2012, 12:29 PM
Just got hold of my Aunt - Rick is working (in the mines) so can't get ahold of him. Donna said that Park mentioned by Macca or most ppl who live there go to Fraser Island. They went on fire trails on the bike no vehicle access .. Sorry wasn't as helpful as I thought!!

Sent from Sharen's iPhone using Tapatalk ....

ozzymalone
23rd October 2013, 04:27 PM
Not sure of legalities so don't bite my head off but there are some nice mud holes and ruts on a little loop track just out of town toward M'borough west. On the city side of the railway bridge. Not sure if Crown land or private cos there were no signs up when I was there. Good fun. Be prepared for a recovery if it has fresh water in there though. ;)