PDA

View Full Version : Toecutters GUII

TOECUTTER
10th November 2010, 12:00 PM
Hey All,

Thought I would post a piccy of my GU. It is a 2000 ZD30 with the self preservation mods, 2"lift, 285x75 STT's, homemade roof rack and rear storage system, Thrane and Thrane sat phone, UHF, HID spotties, Marks adapters fifth gear, dual batteries (marine instead of deep cycle) and 12,000lb winch.

Cheers all

TC

DX grunt
10th November 2010, 12:06 PM
Nice rig, TC

AB
10th November 2010, 12:15 PM
Very nice TC!

Looks like a good DIY roof rack from what I can see too mate, rolled SHS, etc maybe?

Bob
10th November 2010, 12:16 PM
Great looking Rig. Love the Colour

TOECUTTER
10th November 2010, 12:19 PM
Cheers all,

AB - Yep, SHS rolled.

Bob - The colour is "emerald"

Will post some pics of the interior soon.

Cheers

TC

TOECUTTER
10th November 2010, 12:50 PM
Hey All,

Since I now know how (even though I do have a Mac:eck05:), I have posted some more photo's.

The interior is a bit of a mess because my tools and stuff are in there; I do vehicle servicing.

But you will get the drift. I have taken out the rear driver side seat and replaced it with a large box made from a steel frame and clad with ply then carpeted. The rear storage set up is a cupboard which was the easiest and cheapest to make, plus I had the steel lying around. It has a 40x40x2 SHS frame (heavy and strong) clad with ply and carpet. The water jerry sits in a home made rack and the hose runs out the back along the drop down table. A little ugly, but practical. I just blow (air) into the hose if I need a little pressure.

The homemade fridge rack doubles as the rack for my tool box. It usually houses my explorer fridge freezer when I go away.

Cheers

TC

Bigrig
11th November 2010, 02:37 PM
Love it!!! And I know others have done it, but hadn't thought about it till I saw yours - going to build a small hinged fold down table off the barn door like yours. Thanks for that!!