PDA

View Full Version : Perth to Darwin

Timmo
22nd October 2012, 11:44 PM
G'day Folks,

well the time is near for me and my family to say good bye to perth and HHHEEEEEELLLLLOOOOO Darwin, I know perth will hold some fond memories and some truly awesome people that I have come to meet on this forum and will be sadly missed, but the NT beecons for me and the troll.

We will be departing on our trip on the 3rd November and will be making a holiday of it in no rush to get up top but will post some pics and info on the way. Stay tuned for further up dates.

Clunk
22nd October 2012, 11:59 PM
Hey Timmo, good luck with the move mate and enjoy the trip. Was great to meet you and go wheeling those couple of times, shame it wasn't more. Don't be a stranger and keep in touch!!!!!!.......

Oh and one more thing....... Don't forget the piccies, we like piccies here!!!!! Hahahaha

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

Woof
23rd October 2012, 01:24 AM
Safe trip Tim, yep and photos please mate

my third 256
23rd October 2012, 05:18 AM
all the best mate
plenty of members up there too and great places to go 4x4ing

muzza22au
23rd October 2012, 05:36 AM
See you up here, keep an eye out for a silver patrol lol

Turbo
17th February 2013, 11:51 PM
darwin has some amazing country that is so close to your door steps! lived there for 7 years and loved every minute of it

rafa
16th September 2013, 09:48 AM
Good luck on the trip. Catch you when your up here.

Marty

05_ENFORCER
16th September 2013, 10:15 AM
Still trippin??????

rusty_nail
16th September 2013, 11:40 AM
Good luck on the trip. Catch you when your up here.

Marty

Still trippin??????

i would hope hes up there by now guys lol.

Timmo
16th September 2013, 08:48 PM
yeah guys got up here in November, going on LSL for a Cpl of weeks.........when I get back will be heading out if there are any one keen