PDA

View Full Version : Small Fundraiser Needed, Please Read!

AB
9th November 2010, 11:03 AM
Hi All, never thought we would have to do this but we are in need of some small funds to purchase something for the forum.

I need to purchase another domain name (a domain name is a website name for example: nissanpatrol.com.au).

Something may happen one day and I want to make sure that if that day ever comes this forum is protected for the future. By purchasing another domain name this will ensure that the future of this site will be ok and will not ever be shut down.

This name has been offered to me at $500 (good cheap price) which is a lot of money for me at the moment and without getting any return I am hoping to raise a small amount of money to purchase this name.

Once I have got the name I will let you all know more about this story but I want to be careful what I publish on here before the transaction is complete...lol

Anyways, I can put in $200 and hoping to raise $300 from members to help out.

Suggested donation is $10 or $15, so we only need 20 or 30 members to help out and then I'm done.

I really appreciate any help guys and girls and I never wanted to ask for any money but by getting this name it will be a huge help to the community here.

All I can offer in return if you want to donate is a custom user title under your name if you would like. If you do donate money, please put your username on the details and email me your desired custom user title and your username.

If you cannot donate any money due to personal reasons then I totally understand and ask that you contribute to the forum in other ways such as adding more information and photos.

My bank details are below and again, million thank you's to everyone's involvement in the entire forum to date regardless if you donate or not, great work!!!:bananadancing:

Andy

Commonwealth Bank

BSB: 063 478

ACC: 1003 1135

Timbo
9th November 2010, 11:15 AM
There you go big fella.

Bob
9th November 2010, 12:29 PM
I am lodging $50 today

AB
9th November 2010, 12:31 PM
Holy Moly.....Thanks a million Bob!!!!!!!!!!!

patch697
9th November 2010, 12:39 PM
Im in too old mate will get it done today some time............ I'll try to wrangle a $50 as well.

Bob
9th November 2010, 12:48 PM
Hi Guys
Lets get behind AB as I dont think it is fair that he puts in $200. Even if we raise more than the $500 that money could be set aside for some other purpose

patch697
9th November 2010, 12:52 PM
Hi Guys
Lets get behind AB as I dont think it is fair that he puts in $200. Even if we raise more than the $500 that money could be set aside for some other purpose

My thinking exactly Bob & we will have to be a bit pushy here cos AB can be a bit stubborn but we have he's acc number so pore it on ppl we are all worth it me thinks.

NissanGQ4.2
9th November 2010, 05:39 PM
bout time you bit the bullet and asked for some help Andy.

Thanks for ur account details:)

Will donate this weeks drinking money :)

Woof
9th November 2010, 08:15 PM
About bloody time you posted this up AB, been waiting for a while.
Will put my 2 bobs worth in tomorrow mate.
Even if we get more than $500 who cares, as this is our forum and we want it to keep going.

AB
9th November 2010, 08:33 PM
Cheers fellas for the positive responses...Speechless!!!

YNOT
9th November 2010, 08:40 PM
I'm happy to help mate, my wife will do the transfer soon.

Tony

NissanGQ4.2
9th November 2010, 09:05 PM
You may not realise just how much enjoyment you have created with this forum Andy. This site is bloody unreal and what little we can give is nothing compared to the work you have put in already. Everyone who puts money in (no matter how much) is obviously showing their gratitude to the work you have done and the product you have produced.

Onya mate.

x 2 couldn't of said it better myself

Russell1974
9th November 2010, 09:28 PM
Howdy been ahwile is there any other way to send some coin? as I dont no how to use the whole computer thingy transfer properly I dont see why u should have to put any more money than the time you already have to this great forum

YNOT
9th November 2010, 09:49 PM
You may not realise just how much enjoyment you have created with this forum Andy. This site is bloody unreal and what little we can give is nothing compared to the work you have put in already. Everyone who puts money in (no matter how much) is obviously showing their gratitude to the work you have done and the product you have produced.

Onya mate.

X3, you've outdone yourself Andy, this is a top site.
Transfer done.

Tony

Finly Owner
9th November 2010, 11:04 PM

Onya mate.

x4 Andy will transfer tomorrow night when pay is in. I can afford $20.00 wish I could do more. As you have forked out heaps(not that you admit it) to have this forum running. And I for 1 appreciate having a new circle of friends to talk to. So once again thank you very much AB.

Maxhead
10th November 2010, 05:51 AM
Only too happy to help mate. And I don't think you putting in $200 is fair, lets spread the cost around.
Thanks for the bank details mate, money is in.

Cheers
Kris

AB
10th November 2010, 07:41 AM
Howdy been ahwile is there any other way to send some coin? as I dont no how to use the whole computer thingy transfer properly I dont see why u should have to put any more money than the time you already have to this great forum

Cheers again guys, got the warm and fuzzys going on now...lol

I'm not sure what to do here Russell, sending money through mail would be risky too. Don't worry about it mate, unless you walk past a bank one day I guess you could get them to transfer it maybe?

im2xtreem
10th November 2010, 07:55 AM
Mate, I am only new to this forum BUT I am loving it and will definitely support you and the forum AB as soon as I get payed. This site is many things; a source of information, a social network,a voice in the 4WD community (political, but true!), a means of organizing gatherings, an escape from the crap we all have in our lives...this forum is so many great things and it is all for FREE!!!!! I don't think anyone on this forum would begrudge a small donation to help maintain this online FAMILY. Come on guys....time to give back!

CHEERS
Shayne
(im2xtreem)

Timbo
10th November 2010, 09:02 AM
Cheers again guys, got the warm and fuzzys going on now...lol

I'm not sure what to do here Russell, sending money through mail would be risky too. Don't worry about it mate, unless you walk past a bank one day I guess you could get them to transfer it maybe?

I'd just get Russell to email you his Credit Card number and I think we are good to go! haha :P

DX grunt
10th November 2010, 09:08 AM
This site is many things; a source of information, a social network, a voice in the 4WD community (political, but true!), a means of organizing gatherings, an escape from the crap we all have in our lives...this forum is so many great things and it is all for FREE!!!!!

CHEERS
Shayne
(im2xtreem)

Ya hit the nail on the head Shayne.

AB, thanks for having the guts to build up the courage, then humble yourself enough to ask for help.

Keep an eye on your bank balance.

Thanks for everything.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

the ferret
10th November 2010, 09:31 AM
Ferrets offer has been done so edited his post here...AB

TOECUTTER
10th November 2010, 12:03 PM
As soon as I get paid I will pop some cash in.

Cheers for the site and the hard work.

TC

patch697
10th November 2010, 01:04 PM
Ya hit the nail on the head Shayne.

AB, thanks for having the guts to build up the courage, then humble yourself enough to ask for help.

Keep an eye on your bank balance.

Thanks for everything.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Thanks for bringing this up Ross, I wanted to & had written up a whole post last night but decided not to post it because, I knowing Andy the way I do felt he might be a bit embarrassed by it but bugger it, it needs to be said & your right on the money to Ross as I have had many chats about this very subject & he has rejected it "EVERY TIME".

I am not just a moderator for Andy, he is also my friend & I can tell you all here & now he is a proud man with a great deal of integrity who is very passionate about this forum & has founded the entire project himself right from the beginning.

This fundraiser will have been nothing more than an effort to keep this forum alive & kicking for many good time to come so to all who wish to show there support please do so because The man behind the name is a fighter & will not let us down I'll stake my Patrol on it.

Cheers
Paul

p.s. Sorry Andy I know you hate this sort of stuff old mate but it had to be said.I hope you understand.

Woof
10th November 2010, 01:58 PM
Well said everyone............AB my donation has just been transferred.
For all of those that have downloaded one of the manuals from this forum, please chunk some dollars towards this Fundraiser............just think how much we all saved downloading these for free.

Timbo
10th November 2010, 02:50 PM
Thanks for bringing this up Ross, I wanted to & had written up a whole post last night but decided not to post it because, I knowing Andy the way I do felt he might be a bit embarrassed by it but bugger it, it needs to be said & your right on the money to Ross as I have had many chats about this very subject & he has rejected it "EVERY TIME".

I am not just a moderator for Andy, he is also my friend & I can tell you all here & now he is a proud man with a great deal of integrity who is very passionate about this forum & has founded the entire project himself right from the beginning.

This fundraiser will have been nothing more than an effort to keep this forum alive & kicking for many good time to come so to all who wish to show there support please do so because The man behind the name is a fighter & will not let us down I'll stake my Patrol on it.

Cheers
Paul

p.s. Sorry Andy I know you hate this sort of stuff old mate but it had to be said.I hope you understand.

Holy moly.. you know a whole other different side of Andy than I do haha.. Trust me, his smell overpowers any goodness he does here.

Put your shoes on AB.

DX grunt
10th November 2010, 03:03 PM
I'll stake my Patrol on it.
Cheers
Paul

I've sent AB a personal message of support as well as what I've said on here.

the ferret
10th November 2010, 08:45 PM
thought I'd bump this up, ya never know!!

the ferret
10th November 2010, 09:22 PM
Sorry, I accidentally bumped this again somehow, so if there are any vendors watching, how about chuck'n a bit in tha tin??

the ferret
10th November 2010, 10:12 PM
Ahem!! bumpety bump!

the ferret
11th November 2010, 08:36 AM
Carn Guys, lets help out the forum

mudtrolluk
11th November 2010, 08:53 AM
I'll pop in the bank this week well worth it, if i need more info for overseas banking i'll PM. And er ferret will that offer include uk postage? :wink::wink:

the ferret
11th November 2010, 09:08 AM
I'll pop in the bank this week well worth it, if i need more info for overseas banking i'll PM. And er ferret will that offer include uk postage? :wink::wink:

Well, As it's for a good cause, OK then!:eck05:

Timbo
11th November 2010, 10:28 AM
Top form Ferret!

patch697
11th November 2010, 11:22 AM
^^^^^^^ agreed TOP FORM mate

NissanGQ4.2
11th November 2010, 09:34 PM
Should have another 25bucks in ur account 2morrow Andy, sorry thats all i can afford this week, will try and add some more next week :)

Had to laugh when i done the transfer..............this message popped up

This transaction will exceed your daily payment limit on 11/11/2010 by $10,026,385.00. Please change the transaction date or go to 'Security' and select 'Payment limits' to increase your daily payment limit. (Error Message No. FE5_254)

I copied you account number and accidentally pasted it to the amount and didn't even notice and proceeded with the transaction!!!! *LMAO*

You nearly got lucky, (not that i would ever have that much in my account anyway)

Cheers,

Todd

Woof
11th November 2010, 09:58 PM
Way to go Todd....roflmao

NissanGQ4.2
11th November 2010, 10:06 PM
10 Million?? Bloody hell you really do LOVE this forum don't you Todd??

Lucky you weren't putting it on a credit card!

If i had that much 2 spare i would :) i do love this forum, so my missus tells me ever night *L* No credit card for this boy, been there once or twice before and a road i shall never go down again :)

NissanGQ4.2
11th November 2010, 10:09 PM
Way to go Todd....roflmao
Wonder if Andy would of had a heart attack if he checked his bank account 2morrow and found 10million had been deposited *LMAO*

Finly Owner
11th November 2010, 10:12 PM
Wonder if Andy would of had a heart attack if he checked his bank account 2morrow and found 10million had been deposited *LMAO*
You'd own the domain and host

Finly Owner
11th November 2010, 10:18 PM
I raked up twenty any others who have not yet pledged, please think about how much free info and manuals etc are on this forum. Many of you have joined and commented how friendly this forum is, well AB is wanting to keep this forum going in the future and grow it. So all funds raised are going back 100% to the forum members.

AB is not a business man, nor somme rich internet company host our forum, he is the administrator who with his own time and funds has put all this together. He is an everyday worker like most of us. So please any thing you can help with will help our forum survive in the future.

Tim

mudtrolluk
12th November 2010, 12:09 AM
AB, I have sent PM, bank wants D N A before trainsfer:mad: overseas.
Thanks, phil.

PM, sent to The Ferret too.

the ferret
12th November 2010, 07:47 AM
Thanks, phil.

PM, sent to The Ferret too.

PM sent.cheers.

AB
12th November 2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks again for all of your help so far guys and girls!!!!

Thanks, phil.
Thanks Phil, got your PM, theres some things there I don't understand, will look at it today....Cheers!

benno_84
12th November 2010, 08:13 AM
Happy to chip in some AB, this forum is great and it would be a great shame to see it not continue. Will put some $$ in today if I can find the time.

Lloyd

big_fletch
12th November 2010, 10:49 AM
Hey Andy, I am also happy to chip in.. will it be ok if I give ya my money when we meet up in couple weeks for the vic meetup?

AB
12th November 2010, 10:55 AM
No probs at all mate....Appreciate your help!

AB
12th November 2010, 10:56 AM

Only 10 million.....lol

patch697
12th November 2010, 10:58 AM
Only 10 million.....lol

LOLOLOLOL.............. Bloody cheap skates & after all the work we do old mate.......hahahahah

NissanGQ4.2
12th November 2010, 05:29 PM
Only 10 million.....lol

Sorry AB what was i thinking, does 500 Million sound better or still not enough????

wildgu6
12th November 2010, 05:37 PM
Hey Andy, just a quick one to let you know I put some $$$ in your acc this am.
Not as much as would of liked, Sorry didnt get on board this one a bit earlier but things a bit tight down south at moment, but hope it helps.
Cheers buddy you have done a brilliant job as all the above posts suggest, keep up the good work mate.
It is appreciated by all, Well done.

Cheers Pete.

the ferret
12th November 2010, 11:27 PM
PARTY!! yeah. $10 mill, what a party??

the ferret
12th November 2010, 11:32 PM
Thanks again for all of your help so far guys and girls!!!!

Thanks Phil, got your PM, theres some things there I don't understand, will look at it today....Cheers!

Andy I have told Phil he can paypal it to me and I'll pass it on to you via B/D and send him the tool, if that clears your mind, Rod.

AB
13th November 2010, 09:03 AM
Hey Andy, just a quick one to let you know I put some $$$ in your acc this am.
Not as much as would of liked, Sorry didnt get on board this one a bit earlier but things a bit tight down south at moment, but hope it helps.
Cheers buddy you have done a brilliant job as all the above posts suggest, keep up the good work mate.
It is appreciated by all, Well done.

Cheers Pete.

Cheers Pete, appreciate your support mate!

AB
13th November 2010, 09:05 AM
Andy I have told Phil he can paypal it to me and I'll pass it on to you via B/D and send him the tool, if that clears your mind, Rod.

Hi Rod, no Phil just put the money into my Paypal account. I just signed up to Paypal yesterday and it seemed to have worked. I dont know how to get the money out of Paypal but assume you just allocate a bank card to it or something.....Thanks Rod!

uted
13th November 2010, 09:07 AM
Andy i'll get down the bank at some point this week (prob. friday as its my day off) I dont have much $$ (who does?) but i reckon i could spare $25 for such a good cause

AB
13th November 2010, 09:08 AM
Andy i'll get down the bank at some point this week (prob. friday as its my day off) I dont have much $$ (who does?) but i reckon i could spare $25 for such a good cause

Thats more than enough mate, no stress at all!

Thanks for your support!

NissanGQ4.2
13th November 2010, 10:54 AM
PARTY!! yeah. $10 mill, what a party??

if i had 10 mill, i would build a 4wd / Dirtbike park in Sydney ( blue mountains anyway ), then invite all the nissanpatrol.com.au members up for one big long 4wdin / Dirtbikin party! :):):)

patch697
13th November 2010, 01:49 PM
if i had 10 mill, i would build a 4wd / Dirtbike park in Sydney ( blue mountains anyway ), then invite all the nissanpatrol.com.au members up for one big long 4wdin / Dirtbikin party! :):):)

I like the way you think & if your ever over my way your welcome at my fire anytime.....

grumpy mongrel
13th November 2010, 07:28 PM
Hear Hear, lets all back this fundraiser, cumon everyone, if you can spare $50 put it in. I know I am certainly on the struggling money wise, but $50? hey...cheers

Dark 1
14th November 2010, 08:29 PM
Just committed some funds AB , hope my little bit helps.

AB
15th November 2010, 07:43 AM
It all helps mate, so thank you everyone!!!

patch697
16th November 2010, 09:10 AM
bump one more time!

I'll grab 2 please, I wanted to buy some anyway & if the forum benefits for it then all the better.......... Thanks for your support Rod.

the ferret
16th November 2010, 09:37 AM
Hi Guys, the two fundraiser tyre deflators have been sold, thanks to the two buyers for helping out the Forum.
I just need addresses now. Regards, THE FERRET

mudtrolluk
16th November 2010, 12:34 PM
Well done, The Ferret, top man.
:bigthumbup:

AB
19th November 2010, 12:50 PM
Well thank you to all of your support and donations for this fundraiser and I really appreciate your help!

I didn't have to fork out anywhere near as much as I originally thought so thanks again.

I can now go into more detail about this fundraiser.

Having the word Nissan in our domain name will/may cause problems down the track if our friends from Nissan Motors want this name one day and I do not have millions of dollars to fight anything in court as what is happening with this guy here (http://www.digest.com/Big_Story.php).

So, to protect this forum we needed another domain name incase that happens to us one day.

The domain name we have purchased is www.patrol.com.au (http://www.patrol.com.au). This is a great name to transfer over to if something happens and if that did happen one day I would have to rush around trying to find a name to suit the forum and would end up buying something like patrolforum123 or patrol_forum, etc which are very poxy names.

So thank you to everyone involved and for your generous donations.

If you are benefiting from this forum and would like to still donate you are more than welcome to. The ongoing costs of keeping up with the bills and memory usage is increasing every month so by all means you are more than welcome to still donate. All donations will be put back into the forum.

Cheers

Andy

NissanGQ4.2
19th November 2010, 05:14 PM
Great news AB, a big thank you for thinking ahead of time. I will donate again when i can.

Good work to the rest of the forum members that not only donate there time but also some dollars to help this happen for Andy and Us as a family, keep up the good work guys and girls :)

Maxhead
19th November 2010, 05:27 PM
Good work and good thinking AB.
I hope we never have to change but it's covered if that time comes.

Thanks everyone that donated and keep the funds flowing to help AB and www.nissanpatrol.com.au out.

Cheers

wildgu6
19th November 2010, 05:48 PM
Good work Andy, As I have said before, your efforts are much appreciated by all who enjoy this forum. IT IS THE BEST!!!
Well done mate,
Have you considered a reasonable $$$ amount as an annual membership fee for those who give a s*** and want to keep this baby alive.
Sure those who care would only be happy to help out with the costs you incure to keep things going.

Great effort buddy, again well done. www.patrol.com.au ........Love it

Cheers Pete

NissanGQ4.2
19th November 2010, 05:58 PM
Good work Andy, As I have said before, your efforts are much appreciated by all who enjoy this forum. IT IS THE BEST!!!
Well done mate,
Have you considered a reasonable $$$ amount as an annual membership fee for those who give a s*** and want to keep this baby alive.
Sure those who care would only be happy to help out with the costs you incure to keep things going.

Great effort buddy, again well done. www.patrol.com.au ........Love it

Cheers Pete

I've already suggested to Andy about charging a fee, but the stubborn man will have no part of it..... I think an annual fee is more than reasonable and i for one would happy to 2 pay it ( and i know all of the regular members would 2 ). I also think only with a membership should you get access to the manuals, maybe some other sort of goodies down the track ( like a free nissanpatrol.com.au stickers as an example ). But that's just my two cents worth :).
I have his bank details now so i can pay an annual membership and he cant stop me *LMAO*

Woof
19th November 2010, 06:09 PM
I've already suggested to Andy about charging a fee, but the stubborn man will have no part of it..... I think an annual fee is more than reasonable and i for one would happy to 2 pay it ( and i know all of the regular members would 2 ). I also think only with a membership should you get access to the manuals, maybe some other sort of goodies down the track ( like a free nissanpatrol.com.au stickers as an example ). But that's just my two cents worth :).
I have his bank details now so i can pay an annual membership and he cant stop me *LMAO*

Great idea there Todd, maybe we look at having a Members Only section as well.......................well AB
I know that you want this forum to be accessed by everyone but the costs associated with that will keep increasing mate, think about it, we are here to help.

NissanGQ4.2
19th November 2010, 06:54 PM
Great idea there Todd, maybe we look at having a Members Only section as well.......................well AB
I know that you want this forum to be accessed by everyone but the costs associated with that will keep increasing mate, think about it, we are here to help.

that's how 99.9% of sites are set up these days, members only section for paying members........

AB
19th November 2010, 11:13 PM
Really appreciate the suggstion guys but we have built a great bunch of people and you know what...I just love seeing new members come on board, read a few posts and see how friendly this forum is and just freely join in on all of the conversations without any hesitation of "being scared to join a niche group or clicky gang, etc" and be welcomed with open arms...

There is one criteria though...You have to join in the convos, have a laugh and say whatever is on your mind....Even if your wrong, It's all good, no one here or anywhere is an expert and we all learn off eachother so we encourage to have a shot at the answers to questions.

I went off track a bit, No membership fee as I want this to grow to a massive community of good, honest, friendly people with knowledge and humour and eventually a huge network of good people willing to help people out because they want to!

Finly Owner
19th November 2010, 11:25 PM
I have a suggestion that just might work. But, it may take Andy and Todd to nut it out. Have a paypal donation link, that you can voluntarily donate as you wish. I'm sure you can link paypal accounts to forums. Paypal can now be used as a bpay type payment, so should be able to use it here.

Otherwise have a Make Donation tab/link that brings up account details to pay to.

This way it's not a membership fee, and those who love this place can rop some funds when flush with some xtra funds.

Tim

AB
19th November 2010, 11:39 PM
I have a suggestion that just might work. But, it may take Andy and Todd to nut it out. Have a paypal donation link, that you can voluntarily donate as you wish. I'm sure you can link paypal accounts to forums. Paypal can now be used as a bpay type payment, so should be able to use it here.

Otherwise have a Make Donation tab/link that brings up account details to pay to.

This way it's not a membership fee, and those who love this place can rop some funds when flush with some xtra funds.

Tim

Honestly Tim, thats what should be done but I am one of those people that just hate's taking money from anyone (especially people that we havent met before) unless I have put in a days labour in whatever task.

I just feel guilty to be even talking about this sort of thing.

Old school attitude bought up by an old school father to build your own life and don't ask for charity.

But...That is a good idea for anyone who wants to help out for sure!!!!!

Finly Owner
19th November 2010, 11:48 PM
So do I need to plead to Todd and the Mods to go ahead and get something like this added?

OR

Are you going to work it out with Todd and Chops help?

I understand the teachings, but it's not worth going backwards in your personal finances.

Tim

AB
19th November 2010, 11:54 PM
So do I need to plead to Todd and the Mods to go ahead and get something like this added?

OR

I understand the teachings, but it's not worth going backwards in your personal finances.

Tim

Fare call mate, when I'm feeling smarter (It's midnight Friday night...lol) I'll try and work something out.

Finly Owner
20th November 2010, 12:03 AM
Thank you, now go to bed as i am retiring too.

C U 2 moro nyt

Bob
20th November 2010, 09:19 AM
This great News and I support the idea of a Annual Subscription.
Great effort AB

NissanGQ4.2
20th November 2010, 09:27 AM
I very much understand your point Andy, but as Tim said it's not worth going backwards in your personal finances.

I'm not a fan of paypal as they take a cut of the money, but it can be done. A button that displays the bsb and account number is the way to go :)

NissanGQ4.2
20th November 2010, 10:35 AM
Andy there is a fair few paypal donate scripts on vBulletin.org, haven't found one for bank transfer yet, but it would have to be possible.

NissanGQ4.2
20th November 2010, 10:39 AM

OR

Tim

I'm no help Tim, know nothing about forums, scripting, php, html.........all this computer stuff is backwards to me. better just get Andy and Chops onto this one.......but i do try to make sense of it all

mudtrolluk
21st November 2010, 08:52 AM
I would just like to say another thanks to The Ferret, as I’ve just this morning received me FREE TYRE DEFLATOR:icon_victory:. Thanks again to AB for all the hard work and the, others that are putting time in on the forum. If more funds are needed don’t wait to ask AB:bigthumbup:.
Forum fan, Phil.

the ferret
21st November 2010, 09:35 AM
Cheers Phil, glad to help in some small way, don't lend it to anyone, ya won't get it back mate!!

Col.T
28th November 2010, 06:15 PM
Andy
Looks reasonable
$25 on the way
Hope it's going well
Col

AB
28th November 2010, 06:46 PM
Andy
Looks reasonable
$25 on the way
Hope it's going well
Col

Appreciate your help Col, many thanks!!!

the ferret
28th November 2010, 06:46 PM
Andy
Looks reasonable
$25 on the way
Hope it's going well
Col

Hey Col, there was only two available, Mudtrolluk took one and as far as I know patch697 is taking the other one.
You may want to take it up with patch697, he may have changed his mind, Andy will know if he has paid for one, cheers Rod.

89GQ
28th November 2010, 09:38 PM
Great idea! Just stumbled across it, Been abit crook, Donations going in now. Cheers jeff.

Finly Owner
28th November 2010, 10:09 PM
Great idea! Just stumbled across it, Been abit crook, Donations going in now. Cheers jeff.

Sorry to hear Jeff hope it's not to serious?
Tim

Old Fisho
28th November 2010, 10:19 PM
Hi Andy,
I recon I got twenty bucks worth of enjoyment on my first day as a member just reading thru some of the threads. Found your site today, joined up and can't keep up with the welcome posts. Don't know if I will keep up the pace of these guys/girls, but should have some fun and learn a bit along the way I hope. So will transfer 20 thru internet tomorrow. Good luck with it.

Finly Owner
28th November 2010, 10:21 PM
Hi Andy,
I recon I got twenty bucks worth of enjoyment on my first day as a member just reading thru some of the threads. Found your site today, joined up and can't keep up with the welcome posts. Don't know if I will keep up the pace of these guys/girls, but should have some fun and learn a bit along the way I hope. So will transfer 20 thru internet tomorrow. Good luck with it.

Well on behalf of Andy and the team I would like to thank you for such a quick supporting donation.
Tim

AB
29th November 2010, 07:38 AM
Thank you guys, really appreciate your support and help!!!!

89GQ
29th November 2010, 08:28 AM
Sorry to hear Jeff hope it's not to serious?
TimNah Man Flu! Gotta play on it as long as i can with the wife. hehe.

Old Fisho
29th November 2010, 10:27 AM
Thank you guys, really appreciate your support and help!!!!
Good Morning Andy,
Need your bank account name for transfer thru St George. It won't accept the BSB and account number alone. Just tried it.
regards Dick

AB
29th November 2010, 10:32 AM
Andrew Batty

Thanks Dick, appreciate it!

Old Fisho
29th November 2010, 10:34 AM
Andrew Batty

Thanks Dick, appreciate it!

No probs. Will do now.

89GQ
29th November 2010, 01:13 PM
Sh#t i put Andy as account name, but it seemed to work . let us know that it shows up your end/receipt will have 89GQ on it. Cheers

AB
29th November 2010, 01:46 PM
Sh#t i put Andy as account name, but it seemed to work . let us know that it shows up your end/receipt will have 89GQ on it. Cheers

I think most banks don't worry about the name, just BSB and number should be ok...Will let you know anyway....Thanks mate!

Woof
29th November 2010, 07:51 PM

Yeah I did the same thing, hope it got there??

AB
29th November 2010, 09:27 PM
Yeah I did the same thing, hope it got there??

Yours arrived thanks Doggy, appreciate your support as always mate!

Finly Owner
29th November 2010, 11:17 PM
Nah Man Flu! Gotta play on it as long as i can with the wife. hehe.

Cough, sniffle, urgh bring me more whisky love, cough, splutter, guzzle, snigger ;-)

Finly Owner
29th November 2010, 11:19 PM
Batty Andy heheheheeee, yeah I know you got that at school didn't ya?

AB
30th November 2010, 08:41 AM
Batty Andy heheheheeee, yeah I know you got that at school didn't ya?

My brother and I saw that movie ALI G movie where talks about Batty Boys...haha...We thought, oh no we are going to kop at school on Monday...lol...Suprisingly no one really mentioned it.

89GQ
30th November 2010, 09:09 AM
Cough, sniffle, urgh bring me more whisky love, cough, splutter, guzzle, snigger ;-)Spot on!!!!!

the ferret
30th November 2010, 02:52 PM
Good Morning Andy,
Need your bank account name for transfer thru St George. It won't accept the BSB and account number alone. Just tried it.
regards Dick

Andy
Looks reasonable
$25 on the way
Hope it's going well
Col

Thanks for helping out Col. I will post your tyre deflator tomorrow.cheers Rod.

Col.T
6th December 2010, 10:20 PM
Rod
got the unit..brilliant
Muchos thankos
Col

the ferret
6th December 2010, 11:15 PM
Onya Col, Thanks for supporting the Forum, cheers, The Ferret.

Woof
6th December 2010, 11:29 PM
Good on you Rod for supporting the forum mate, well done

Baileys
9th December 2010, 01:01 PM
Hi toddrhind, First time caller long time listner...My drinking money for the week adds up to about $30 - $100 clams. let me know how much you drink and I'll match it. I'm only new here but I'm keen to see this move forward. Everyone else is gettin on board.
"Baileys"

NissanGQ4.2
9th December 2010, 07:00 PM
Hi toddrhind, First time caller long time listner...My drinking money for the week adds up to about $30 - $100 clams. let me know how much you drink and I'll match it. I'm only new here but I'm keen to see this move forward. Everyone else is gettin on board.
"Baileys"

Hi Baileys

Weekend drinking, about $35.00 for a bottle of Jim Beam and a few bottles of coke
During the week, about $20.00 for a 6 pack of Jim Beam and coke

Total $55.00

But i only donated $25 bucks, because i am an alcoholic and couldn't go without :trink13::trink13::trink13::trink13::trink13::trin k13::trink13::trink13::trink13::trink13::trink13:: trink13::trink13::trink13::trink13:

Only donate what you want 2 mate, doesn't matter how small, it all helps Andy out and he would appreciate whatever you could spare

Cheers

Todd

AB
9th December 2010, 07:39 PM
"Baileys"

Thanks Baileys, really appreciate your support in this.

No fixed price mate, no stress, whatever you want to donate is greatly appreciated!

Baileys
9th December 2010, 08:41 PM
I love the diplomacy...A couple of lobsters coming your way AB.
"Baileys"

NIZZBITS
3rd January 2011, 06:37 PM
HI Andy,
Sorry mate came across this a month or so ago but December has been,,,,well,,,,December which is almost always out of control.
Came searching for the thread today and a pineapple transferred tonight mate. Sorry for the delay.
Cheers
Garry

AB
3rd January 2011, 08:01 PM
HI Andy,
Sorry mate came across this a month or so ago but December has been,,,,well,,,,December which is almost always out of control.
Came searching for the thread today and a pineapple transferred tonight mate. Sorry for the delay.
Cheers
Garry

Don't apologise Garry and a thousand thank yous to you mate. Greatly appreciate your help!

Sir Roofy
3rd January 2011, 08:17 PM
things are a bit tight at the momment but will sent some to you when i get my pension money next week

cheers roofy

AB
3rd January 2011, 08:28 PM
things are a bit tight at the momment but will sent some to you when i get my pension money next week

cheers roofy

No Roofy, If things are tight then """"PLEASE""" do not donate or even think about feeling like you should.

I will be throwing it straight back to you if you put any money in my account mate.

As mentioned above, if you cannot donate then donate in other ways by contributing to the forum by helping people out or just chatting on the forum to keep it chugging along....That is more than enough!!!

Sir Roofy
3rd January 2011, 08:32 PM
Its ok mate id like to put in any way love the forum and the feed back

roofy

AB
3rd January 2011, 08:39 PM
Its ok mate id like to put in any way love the forum and the feed back

roofy

Does anyone know how to reject a payment into your bank account...lol

Finly Owner
3rd January 2011, 09:34 PM
Does anyone know how to reject a payment into your bank account...lol

Just phone your bank and I'm sure they can reverse the payment as long as you can provide your id details.

the ferret
3rd January 2011, 09:50 PM
Andy, the man wants to donate and has done so, I think he would be offended if you send it back, yeah, he's a bit short but still wants to help out, a true Aussie, onya Roofy.

That's just my 2 bobs worth.

AB
4th January 2011, 09:53 AM
Andy, the man wants to donate and has done so, I think he would be offended if you send it back, yeah, he's a bit short but still wants to help out, a true Aussie, onya Roofy.

That's just my 2 bobs worth.
Nah thats a fair call mate, agreed!

Finly Owner
5th January 2011, 11:36 PM
Nah thats a fair call mate, agreed!

Good, glad to see you accepted.

the ferret
5th January 2011, 11:40 PM
Onya Andy, so now there is "peace in the valley".

nowoolies
31st January 2011, 04:01 PM
hi Andy
do we still need more funds ????
more than happy to
Paul nowoolies

AB
31st January 2011, 04:09 PM
hi Andy
do we still need more funds ????
more than happy to
Paul nowoolies

Hi Paul, up to you mate, there are always ongoing monthly maintenance and hosting bills to run the forum so any donation any time is greatly appreciated and will always go straight into the running costs of the forum.

Thanks mate!

NissanGQ4.2
31st January 2011, 08:24 PM
Hi Paul, up to you mate, there are always ongoing monthly maintenance and hosting bills to run the forum so any donation any time is greatly appreciated and will always go straight into the running costs of the mods to my new GQ.

Thanks mate!

thats not very nice AB *LMAO*

Clunk
31st January 2011, 08:26 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ priceless hahahahaha

AB
31st January 2011, 08:28 PM
thats not very nice AB *LMAO*

Now thats funny!...I didn't know what you meant to begin with but then read the quote in your post...lol

That has to be a kodak moment in this forum I think.

Well done mate, that made me laugh!!!

NissanGQ4.2
31st January 2011, 08:44 PM
Now thats funny!...I didn't know what you meant to begin with but then read the quote in your post...lol

That has to be a kodak moment in this forum I think.

Well done mate, that made me laugh!!!

hahaha, I'm still laughing.... was wondering how long it would take 4 someone 2 pick up on what i had done *LMAO*

nowoolies
1st February 2011, 01:25 AM
Hi Andy
nowoolies ill transfer them in the morning
great job your doing mate keep up the good work
Paul

nowoolies
1st February 2011, 01:28 AM
Hi Toddrhind
wasted again mate hahahahahahaha
good one
nowoolies

nowoolies
1st February 2011, 12:09 PM
Hi Andy
transfered a few funds this morning
let me know it i got it right
thanks Paul

AB
1st February 2011, 12:14 PM
Hi Andy
transfered a few funds this morning
let me know it i got it right
thanks Paul

Thanks Paul, appreciate your help and support!

Sir Roofy
2nd February 2011, 01:37 PM
hi andy check your account mate its finally in there for ya

Airstrike
2nd February 2011, 02:04 PM
60 buckaroos your way

AB
2nd February 2011, 02:14 PM
60 buckaroos your way

Million thank yous Ryan, appreciate your support mate!

Thanks!

bugsy
8th February 2011, 01:32 PM
Dear Andy,
Great site, came across this thread. Am happy to assist such a great site with such awesome, resources people and knowledge they share.
Deposit made to your account today.

Can't work out how to pm you otherwise would send you a transfer receipt. Let me know that the money gets to you so I know I have put in the right numbers.

regards

Paul

AB
8th February 2011, 01:40 PM
Thank you for your support Paul, greatly appreciated!

I will let you know mate, thanks a million again!!!

Bigrig
8th February 2011, 02:54 PM
I'm not goin to waste a cent of my hard earned until I become a super moderator, or a super administrator, or a super hero ... or something like that!! LOL

On second thought, do those roles carry responsibilty?? If so, you can just have some dollars as payment for leaving me alone!!! LMFAO

DX grunt
8th February 2011, 02:59 PM
I'm not goin to waste a cent of my hard earned until I become a super moderator, or a super administrator, or a super hero ... or something like that!! LOL

On second thought, do those roles carry responsibilty?? If so, you can just have some dollars as payment for leaving me alone!!! LMFAO

AB, let's start off small with Bigrig. Let's see how he performs on The 3 Word Story, when I'm away. lololololol

I guess it's sort of like being on probation. hahahahahahahah

Bigrig
8th February 2011, 03:00 PM
I guess it's sort of like being on probation. hahahahahahahah

Ahhh sh!t ... Not again!! LOL

AB
9th February 2011, 09:25 AM
Dear Andy,
Great site, came across this thread. Am happy to assist such a great site with such awesome, resources people and knowledge they share.
Deposit made to your account today.

Can't work out how to pm you otherwise would send you a transfer receipt. Let me know that the money gets to you so I know I have put in the right numbers.

regards

Paul

Just confirming the money came into the account today Paul, thanks again for your support!!!

bugsy
13th February 2011, 08:15 PM
Thanks AB,

Paul

Whitewulf
18th February 2011, 08:11 AM
Hi AB

Just wondering if you have a paypal set up ?
IF not that's ok

AB
18th February 2011, 08:16 AM
Hi AB

Just wondering if you have a paypal set up ?
IF not that's ok

Hi mate, no sorry I don't have a Paypal set up?

fakawi
10th March 2011, 01:08 PM
Hey Andy, good people deserve good things to happen to them. Just read this and have sent my two cents, thanks very much for this. I was just thinking the other day what a wonderful things this is, in the old days we would all be sitting there trying to work out our problems by ourselves and now we can get ontot forums like this and get help. Keep up the good work mate. Thanks, Alan.

AB
10th March 2011, 02:32 PM
Hey Andy, good people deserve good things to happen to them. Just read this and have sent my two cents, thanks very much for this. I was just thinking the other day what a wonderful things this is, in the old days we would all be sitting there trying to work out our problems by ourselves and now we can get ontot forums like this and get help. Keep up the good work mate. Thanks, Alan.

Thanks for the kind words about the forum mate and thank you again for your support and hope you enjoy the friendly community here!

macca
6th April 2011, 11:42 AM
Sent Andy a mail today,

I too am more than happy to contribute $50 to keep this forum cruising along like it is.

Beats the nonsense that goes on on another forum I have been watching, It's a pleasure to read the posts here.

Thanks Guys and Girls

Macca

AB
6th April 2011, 11:55 AM
Sent Andy a mail today,

I too am more than happy to contribute $50 to keep this forum cruising along like it is.

Beats the nonsense that goes on on another forum I have been watching, It's a pleasure to read the posts here.

Thanks Guys and Girls

Macca

As per the PM Macca, thanks a million for the donation!

With the update of the better GQ manual we are now on a Plainum plan...lol....which munches the monthly bill so again thanks mate!

It's also good to read this feedback too Macca!

macca
6th April 2011, 01:02 PM
My pleasure mate.

Darwin Bound
12th April 2011, 09:51 AM
Are we still in need of funds AB? Only joined up yesterday but I can dob in a couple of bucks if still required :-). I think this site is going to save me some dollars and it seems fair lol!!! Quick question but...have you approached Nissan on sponsering the site?

AB
12th April 2011, 10:02 AM
Are we still in need of funds AB? Only joined up yesterday but I can dob in a couple of bucks if still required :-). I think this site is going to save me some dollars and it seems fair lol!!! Quick question but...have you approached Nissan on sponsering the site?

Hi mate, there are always monthly bills to pay for the running costs and hosting of the forum and manuals, etc so It's entirely up to you.

I haven't approached Nissan about it, I'm not sure how or what they could offer, I should speak to them one day though I agree.

I would like to see good companies that we use to get into sponsorships such as ARB, TJM, etc down the road though.

Darwin Bound
12th April 2011, 10:13 AM
Done mate...dobbed in $25. CBA to CBA...should only take those mongrels a couple of days to transfer it to you ;-0

AB
12th April 2011, 10:20 AM
Done mate...dobbed in $25. CBA to CBA...should only take those mongrels a couple of days to transfer it to you ;-0

Thanks a million for your support mate and I hope you enjoy the forum!!!

Cheers

Andy

Bigrig
12th April 2011, 10:29 AM
Thanks a million for your support mate and I hope you enjoy the forum!!!

Cheers

Andy

AB - check your messages boss. Give me a bell when you can.

Darwin Bound
12th April 2011, 12:53 PM

Macca...whats the other forum thats full of nonesense so I dont join that one?

molongmick
15th April 2011, 03:29 PM
Sent some money your way this avro, let me know if you got it.

AB
15th April 2011, 03:31 PM
Sent some money your way this avro, let me know if you got it.

A million thanks for your support mate....Jeez I owe a lot of beers now...lol...Cheers mate appreciate your help.

Clunk
15th April 2011, 05:17 PM
hey AB, just transferred a little something over for ya, let me know once you've got it, all I can do for the mo but will send some over as and when I can mate............. gotta keep this place up and running and can't expect you to keep forking out mate. Thanks for the great site.

DX grunt
15th April 2011, 07:24 PM
A million thanks for your support mate....Jeez I owe a lot of beers now...lol...Cheers mate appreciate your help.

Oh, shucks. Forget the beers, mate. I'll be happy with a forum pic of you in your G Banger! lolololol

Clunk
15th April 2011, 07:31 PM
Oh, shucks. Forget the beers, mate. I'll be happy with a forum pic of you in your G Banger! lolololol

can't be any worse than you and your spray ons hahahahaha

Sir Roofy
15th April 2011, 08:47 PM

x2 mate seeing as it hung of me truck lol

AB
15th April 2011, 09:35 PM
hey AB, just transferred a little something over for ya, let me know once you've got it, all I can do for the mo but will send some over as and when I can mate............. gotta keep this place up and running and can't expect you to keep forking out mate. Thanks for the great site.

Jesus H Clunk, thank you a million also but please don't put yourself out!

I get good months and bad months but it all comes out in the wash and I'm having a ball with this forum so It's all good but again, thanks a million for your "ongoing support"!!

Always appreciated mate!!!

Clunk
15th April 2011, 09:51 PM
Jesus H Clunk, thank you a million also but please don't put yourself out!

I get good months and bad months but it all comes out in the wash and I'm having a ball with this forum so It's all good but again, thanks a million for your "ongoing support"!!

Always appreciated mate!!!

Not a problem at all mate. I don't contribute to the technical stuff and only fill up the forum with BS, so I'm very happy to help out in this way. This is a fantastic forum Andy, one that you should be very proud of and one that I'm very proud to be apart of. Top stuff mate

Crowman23
21st May 2011, 04:57 PM
Hope this helps from Crowman23 transfered a bit this Arvo all the best great bunch of people and great help when us Knuckle Heads need it
When your drinkin a Beer "If ya cant see through it - Dont Fuc#&ing Drink it"

AB
22nd May 2011, 06:57 AM
Hope this helps from Crowman23 transfered a bit this Arvo all the best great bunch of people and great help when us Knuckle Heads need it
When your drinkin a Beer "If ya cant see through it - Dont Fuc#&ing Drink it"

Thank you for your support mate It's greatly appreciated!

T0nka
2nd September 2011, 08:25 AM
So much love on this forum man, as soon as im back on my feet im more than happy to throw a $50 your way AB. (sorry i only noticed this thread today)

AB
2nd September 2011, 08:54 AM
So much love on this forum man, as soon as im back on my feet im more than happy to throw a $50 your way AB. (sorry i only noticed this thread today)

You really don't have to mate, but if you want to then all funds are put back into the forum and is extremely appreciated mate!!!

Avo
11th July 2021, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=pittydaky2235;822224]Can I contact Administration?
It is important.
Thank.
[/QUOTE AB

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk