PDA

View Full Version : My 4.2L

gaddy
19th October 2012, 10:46 PM
Hi,
Thrilled - we finally found a straight 4.2L ST-L that hadn't been totally destroyed!

People who owned it optioned it nicely but couldn't afford to use it. Good for us, not so good for them!

Cheers,
Gaddy

MEGOMONSTER
19th October 2012, 11:24 PM
Nice truck there, for sure.

Yeeleh, my car won't start. Woop woop woop woop.
Bro, My car won't start.

Bigrig
20th October 2012, 12:37 AM
Nice canvas mate!!! What are we spending your money on first?? lol

Bloody nice truck!!

threedogs
20th October 2012, 06:49 AM
Nice ride indeed, with BIGRIG here where do the mods start $$$$$$$

Lewy
20th October 2012, 07:35 AM
OMG Cats old 4wd!!!

gaddy
20th October 2012, 02:08 PM
yep it is cats old car she is a great lady thought she was going to cry when when we picked it up , if you know her tell her its going great ,although it was fitted with the wrong oil filters , she looked after it well , as far as mods she did the lift , bar , rack , lights and exhaust , so not much for me to do except new shoes and rust proofing, and compressor as it will spend most of its life on the beaches and boat ramps from now on , and hopefully a a simpson desert trip mid next year . followed by a run to either the cape or kimberleys ,

4.2GU4
20th October 2012, 08:52 PM
Nice one looks like a straight tidy rig, be comfy inside with that L at the end of ST

gaddy
5th March 2013, 11:25 PM
not much to say just a pic of the patrol on fraser showing of the snorkel and the awning , both very good investments , and a pic of the camp site we had in january , loved towing the camper with the patrol so much easier than the old lux , love the patrol should have brought one years ago

Gaddy