PDA

View Full Version : TB42E Factory Service Manual?

zmaster
19th October 2012, 09:46 PM
Its probably floating around somewhere, but does anyone have a copy of the TB42E factory service manual supplement? Would appreciate any advice on finding a copy.

NissanGQ4.2
19th October 2012, 09:57 PM
Does the GQ service manual on here cover the TB42E? Any info particular your after?

Cheers

Todd

zmaster
19th October 2012, 10:08 PM
The manual here only covers up to TB42s, need wiring diagram of thermo switch on A/C thermo fan. Damn thing has never come on, fan works fine when wired straight to power. Also want to look at efi loom picture, they do such nice drawings of the wiring loom and were everything is located. eg, found the oil pressure sender for guage, but were is the sender for oil light?

NissanGQ4.2
19th October 2012, 10:25 PM
Don't have a copy but I know where you could by it but cost just over 100 bucks! I will do a search on the weekend and see what I come up with.

Of the top of my head I can't answer your questions.

Start up a new thread with your questions and I'm sure someone on here will be able 2 answer them for you

Cheers

Todd

threedogs
19th October 2012, 10:33 PM
I have a manual with heaps of diagrams etc I'll hunt it out and PM you

cerenamarion
27th January 2013, 08:51 AM
newbie to site, have the factory manual which covers TB42 Think "S" unfortunatly im here coz I have an EFI Patrol and its not in the manual i have, Willing to Upload entire manual if its not already here

Yendor
27th January 2013, 11:25 AM
It would be good to get the genuine wiring workshop manuals for the TB42E and RB30.

cerenamarion
27th January 2013, 03:21 PM
does anyone know what the post designators are for the different types of engines, TB42S, TB42E etc etc.

NissanGQ4.2
27th January 2013, 03:31 PM
It would be good to get the genuine wiring workshop manuals for the TB42E and RB30.

That it would Rodney, I still keep my eye out while surfing the net. Came across a service manual for a Nissan P engine and a service manual for the G60 Series today, just scanned copies but might be useful to someone.

Jodan
2nd September 2015, 10:08 PM
Can someone please help me out i have a tb42 and conversion to efi but don't know the wiring powers ect