PDA

View Full Version : The next official Vic meetup

Winnie
17th October 2012, 07:29 PM
So there has been talk of it in a few threads but how about we all make something official?
I am in no way saying I want to organise this trip or be a trip leader

TIME: I've been talking to Lucas (he may be in on this one) and we've suggest Easter of next year (2013), it's a fair time away so plenty of time for people to plan and save. Just a suggestion though this should be something that the community decides on.

LOCATION: I would have suggested Talbotville, Roofy suggested Wonnangatta in another thread too, both places would be perfect for a large meet but the more choices we have the better!

Input from everyone?

Maxhead
17th October 2012, 07:33 PM
Thanks for taking this on Winnie, I'm sure you'll do a great job organising this meet up.

I'm in at this stage.

Cheers
Bwahahahahah

Winnie
17th October 2012, 07:35 PM
You're nasty.

Bigrig
17th October 2012, 07:35 PM
I'm feeling somewhat interested ... hmmmm

I'll assess the credits I have accrued into the "you've been a good boy, go on a long trip by yourself" tin as we progress and might be a starter for this ...

growler2058
17th October 2012, 07:45 PM
X2 Winnie yer a good bloke taking on the huge responsibility of team leader hahahahaha onya!!
I'm a tentative maybe gotta break it softly to wifey I got Xmas leave and then going bak to the smiling country of the ladyboy 2months after Easter so it'll be tight as a you know what. But I will try

Sent via my tapping thumbs

Winnie
17th October 2012, 07:52 PM
Knew you muppets would make jokes. Good onya!

Maxhead
17th October 2012, 07:55 PM
Knew you muppets would make jokes. Good onya!

Haha, who's joking?
Seriously though. I like people with such motivation such as yourself. ;)

Ben-e-boy
17th October 2012, 08:04 PM
hmmmmm. I might have to work on some "long distace road manners for the ute" and join in....

Winnie
17th October 2012, 08:07 PM
Do you really want a 19yo organising your party???

BigRAWesty
17th October 2012, 08:35 PM
So it'll be a T & A cruze...
Is there anything on the west side of Vic worth doing?

Cheers from Westy

Westy's Accessories.

Winnie
17th October 2012, 09:00 PM
Not a clue mate! Hard to resist the high country though.

krbrooking
17th October 2012, 09:49 PM
I will definitely be in for this one ATM but it might change once I ask the boss and I'm liking the high country idea but will be up for anywhere.

AB
17th October 2012, 09:57 PM
I'll have to get back to this one as im on a promise for the Murray.

Unless we have it up there....hmmm ...lmao

MEGOMONSTER
17th October 2012, 10:15 PM
The Murray is a beautiful place to have a gathering of friends to enjoy the outdoor activities available for all ages.

Jack taps here...........

taslucas
18th October 2012, 08:00 AM
Sounds good Winnie. I may even be able to help just a little in the organsing and leading, although i wouldnt want to take over too much, this is your trip after all hahahahaha.

Does sound good though. Everything ive seen of the Vic high country has been spoiled by a big green nugget winching through every shot!
You gonna pick me up from an airport Winnie? Which is closest? Remember that im not real good at directions once i get off a plane----- im too drunk by that stage lmao

Growlers, wouldnt it be easier for you to live in ladyboy land and just fly back here? Cant wait for another 20 pages of dried squid and dogs asleep on the beach!

Bob
18th October 2012, 08:04 AM
I would be in favour of the Murray due to the proximity for NSW members.
Some great spots for Camping,Fishing,Swimming and chilling out.
Some great spots near Strathmerton with Large Sand Banks.

Winnie
18th October 2012, 08:51 AM
Sounds good Winnie. I may even be able to help just a little in the organsing and leading, although i wouldnt want to take over too much, this is your trip after all hahahahaha.

Does sound good though. Everything ive seen of the Vic high country has been spoiled by a big green nugget winching through every shot!
You gonna pick me up from an airport Winnie? Which is closest? Remember that im not real good at directions once i get off a plane----- im too drunk by that stage lmao

Growlers, wouldnt it be easier for you to live in ladyboy land and just fly back here? Cant wait for another 20 pages of dried squid and dogs asleep on the beach!

LMAO @ big green nugget

Yeah I can shoot by the airport no probs.

Where abouts on the Murray would you guys recommend?

threedogs
18th October 2012, 09:01 AM
Well done Winnie, just having one thread that is. some may have lots going on in the next few months with break ups etc
I till need to see my BFF but looks like I'll be doing the Murray on Cod opening which is 1st of dec, or what ever weekend is closest.
Will use this thread asap to let everyone know.

Winnie
18th October 2012, 09:15 AM
I'll have to get back to this one as im on a promise for the Murray.

Unless we have it up there....hmmm ...lmao

It doesn't have to be easter that was just a suggestion, perhaps need to get a poll going haha

chester
20th October 2012, 10:26 PM
Ill be up at Talbortville for a week over easter so ill find you all for a beer.

taslucas
21st October 2012, 09:06 AM
It doesn't have to be easter that was just a suggestion, perhaps need to get a poll going haha

I personally would love to see some vic high country. Easter sounds like a great time to do it, ill bring the easter eggs lol

chester
21st October 2012, 09:59 AM
I personally would love to see some vic high country. Easter sounds like a great time to do it, ill bring the easter eggs lolI like big ones that you need a hammer to smash them hahaha.
If they go elsewhere mate you could always join me!!!!!
Thats if you can handle a couple of toyotas and a heap of ferel kids LOL.

Winnie
21st October 2012, 10:04 AM
Ill be up at Talbortville for a week over easter so ill find you all for a beer.

What's that you say, NissanPatrol.com.au Easter meetup at Talbotville???

chester
21st October 2012, 10:15 AM
What's that you say, NissanPatrol.com.au Easter meetup at Talbotville???Hahaha nice try but hay if you could handle a couple of toyotas camping with us then what the hell LOL.