PDA

View Full Version : Lucky bugger.

MEGOMONSTER
15th October 2012, 02:59 PM
A mate of mine went out to by a GU Patrol and found a nice white 2008 st 3lt really low km for $35 odd thousand, thought it was a good deal with everything he wanted plus a few extras and signed up all the paper work.
The sales man went to the manager to sign off on the deal and they both came to him with weird looking faces and said we are sorry but we cannot do the deal at this price as its a 2010 model not 2008 as written. My mate said sorry but all paper work is done and signed for, it's not my problem. So they went and called the dealer owner and after some discussions behind the glass door both came out and said congratulations, your the proud owner of a 2010 Nissan Patrol for a 2008 price.
What a bunch of d**kheads, how do you make a mistake like that.
Anyway congrats Cridy on your new car buddy.

Jack taps here...........

choppie
15th October 2012, 05:03 PM
A mate of mine went out to by a GU Patrol and found a nice white 2008 st 3lt really low km for $35 odd thousand, thought it was a good deal with everything he wanted plus a few extras and signed up all the paper work.
The sales man went to the manager to sign off on the deal and they both came to him with weird looking faces and said we are sorry but we cannot do the deal at this price as its a 2010 model not 2008 as written. My mate said sorry but all paper work is done and signed for, it's not my problem. So they went and called the dealer owner and after some discussions behind the glass door both came out and said congratulations, your the proud owner of a 2010 Nissan Patrol for a 2008 price.
What a bunch of d**kheads, how do you make a mistake like that.
Anyway congrats Cridy on your new car buddy.

Now that's what you would call a score, dribble,dribble, the car I mean LOL

megatexture
15th October 2012, 06:03 PM
So that's what it takes to get a good deal at a car yard, they have never been the smartest ppl

MudRunnerTD
15th October 2012, 06:10 PM
I have a mate in my club that walked into the local dealer about 4 years ago here and there was a GUII TD42 sitting in his yard with the sticker Turbo Diesel on the screen. it had $22K on it!!!! Damn my friend thought that is ridiculous! I gotta find $22K right now thats nuts!

Turns out the car was processed by the office and the girl looked up the Red Book price for a 6 cylinder 2.8lt Diesel!! They did not want to sell it too him but he put the deposit down and drove out with the car! They had put it in the paper and everything! Nobody checked!

threedogs
15th October 2012, 06:58 PM
There is a god after all, and he drinks beer

Lonicus
16th October 2012, 06:19 AM
Score!! Nice to see a big win.

MEGOMONSTER
16th October 2012, 08:55 AM
He is asking if 16" rims fit a gu7/8 not sure what it is. I suppose gu8

oncedisturbed
16th October 2012, 10:42 AM
noice score indeed

MEGOMONSTER
16th October 2012, 03:10 PM
He is asking if 16" rims fit a gu7/8 not sure what it is. I suppose gu8

Anyone for the above.

MEGOMONSTER
16th April 2013, 09:36 PM
Lucky bugger again, scored him self a brand new (slightly scratched)
Steel winch bar, genuine Nissan for $180.00
Unless you look for the mark, you'd never see it, I think it was on eblay through Berwick Nissan.
Fitted it with a 12k winch took it out on the week end and nearly ripped off his rear plastic bumper
Damaged the rear bar, so his Missus says better get a steel rear bar too.

Kymbo75
17th April 2013, 03:46 PM
It's nice when you have got wives like that isn't it.

MEGOMONSTER
17th April 2013, 04:06 PM
Today unlucky bugger, his Missus was driving this morning and said the car won't go over 25kph, took it to Nissan and has just had a call from Nissan saying its a blown turbo, now replacing under warranty.