PDA

View Full Version : Need to take old girl out

luvpsi
11th October 2012, 09:48 PM
Hey guys how are we all. I've been a bit busy lately building a house and all and have not been able to take the old girl off road for a while I'm keen on doing a trip in the week or somewhere but. Not sure where or who with as I don't have many people to go out with. Is anyone doing anything in the next couple of weeks as I wanna do a trip and any ideas where we can go

threedogs
11th October 2012, 09:52 PM
Only one thing wrong with your post, where the hell are you??? LOL

luvpsi
11th October 2012, 09:55 PM
Sorry guys I'm in Perth nollamara

2TROLLFAM
11th October 2012, 11:32 PM
LOL from the subject line I thought you were talking about your wife!! OPPPSIE

Clunk
11th October 2012, 11:36 PM
Only one thing wrong with your post, where the hell are you??? LOL
Well he did put it in the WA section, thought that might have been a giveaway!!!!! Lol

I wouldn't mind going for a wheel mate, been a while for me........ Will have to try and get a pass though. Let me know when your thinking and I'll se if I can get some time off for good behaviour lol
Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

luvpsi
12th October 2012, 12:58 AM
I'm thinking maybe next weekend or the week after

luvpsi
12th October 2012, 12:59 AM
LOL from the subject line I thought you were talking about your wife!! OPPPSIE

By the way in to young for a wife haha holding away from that for as long as I can haha

Dam355
12th October 2012, 01:27 AM
I would be keen if I am allowed out!

Stropp
12th October 2012, 01:28 AM
I will tell her that next time I see her lol, then there will be no weekend pass for you ;)

luvpsi
12th October 2012, 01:41 AM
Haha stropp if I can manage to drag her out again

Where are you thinking clunk

Woof
12th October 2012, 02:01 AM
Could be interested IF I am not working

Clunk
12th October 2012, 02:29 AM
Haha stropp if I can manage to drag her out again

Where are you thinking clunk

Wouldn't mind paying a visit to Julimar but only been there once before so don't know my way around there, could be interesting

luvpsi
12th October 2012, 08:24 AM
Yeah I know a few of dunes around there but there's. It much from what I've seen

Clunk
12th October 2012, 09:48 AM
Yeah I know a few of dunes around there but there's. It much from what I've seen

Sorry mate that should have read Julimar ........damn corrective text on the phone.... Anyway changed it now

luvpsi
12th October 2012, 08:45 PM
Yeah never been there where is it would like to go somewhere I have not been

luvpsi
12th October 2012, 10:00 PM
Clunk I think julimar is the ace to go even if we don't know way round always for first time for everything

Clunk
12th October 2012, 10:10 PM
Did you check out where it is online? There's a thread in the trips section I think from when we went last time........ About a year and a half a go now...... Id find it for you but a bit hard on me phone. I've been told I can't do this weekend but next weekend should be a goer

luvpsi
12th October 2012, 10:54 PM
Yeah I looked online it's near bindoon next weekend sounds like a goer next Sunday?

Clunk
12th October 2012, 11:03 PM
Yeah I looked online it's near bindoon next weekend sounds like a goer next Sunday?

Nice one............ So who else is up for a bit of panel damage..... I mean wheeling???????? :D:D:D

luvpsi
12th October 2012, 11:08 PM
ill create a new thread with details where shall we meet etc