PDA

View Full Version : Chasing All Photos and Videos from National Forum Meet

Bigrig
10th October 2012, 01:47 PM
Howdy

Can everyone who has high quality pictures and video from the event PM me and I'll grab some details off you to get a copy of them. Going to do up a proper DVD of the trip (menus and all), and send this to each member who attended. Also, going to forward this to Action and Adventure, and 4WD Action magazines, as they are interested in running articles on the trip. Additionally, AB will send to Your4x4 tv show as they too have expressed interest in running a segment on it.

Thanks in advance one and all !!!!

2TROLLFAM
10th October 2012, 01:53 PM
Do you only want the hard core 4x4 stuff or general stuff as well??

Maxhead
10th October 2012, 01:53 PM
Yeah, we got some here Scotty. we'll get it off the SLR and I'll let you know when we're done.

Cheers

Bigrig
10th October 2012, 03:16 PM
Do you only want the hard core 4x4 stuff or general stuff as well??

All stuff mate - I'm going to make a montage sequence as one of the menu items so that people can use that as a screensaver, or whatever ...

growler2058
10th October 2012, 03:55 PM
All stuff mate - I'm going to make a montage sequence as one of the menu items so that people can use that as a screensaver, or whatever ...

Screensaver????? Todd's reeeeeel good at screen savers hahahahahhahaha

Sent via my tapping thumbs

Bigrig
10th October 2012, 04:57 PM

Hahaha ... nah, one for you to copy from the DVD itself - so virus free ... hey Toddie??!!! lmao

NissanGQ4.2
10th October 2012, 06:51 PM
Hahaha ... nah, one for you to copy from the DVD itself - so virus free ... hey Toddie??!!! lmao

Why I like virus's *L*

So can members that didn't make the meeteup purchase a copy of this DVD once done, so I can really upset myself???

Ben-e-boy
10th October 2012, 07:28 PM
ill bring mine down on flash drive

NissanGQ4.2
10th October 2012, 08:06 PM

hahahhahaha very funny, I'm waiting on forum funds to purchase a legit screensaver producer to get that all going again......................virus free hopefully! *L*

2TROLLFAM
10th October 2012, 10:06 PM
ill bring mine down on flash drive

Great minds think alike :)

The BigFella
10th October 2012, 10:51 PM
well I ended up having to work and couldnt take any photos so you aint gettin any off me, so there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,