PDA

View Full Version : Forum Members Bribie Island/ Neerum Creek Trip (4/10/12)

04OFF
4th October 2012, 10:29 AM
Ok, so the forum members on the Neerum Creek Trip, are scheduled to do a Bribie Island beach trip on Friday (tomorrow 4/10/12)

Our family could not make the week long meet, but have organised friday off work to make the day trip to Bribie Island, i would like to invite anyone else that may also like to attend.

We are travelling from brisbane southside, and meeting the Neerum Creek group at 830am, at the surfside beach access at Woorim (bribie), travel with us or meet us there

We will be on UHF channel 17, ive confirmed all this with Bigrig the trip is 100% a goer

Beach Permit to drive on beach is $40.35 (can be purchased on the day at shop)

http://www.nprsr.qld.gov.au/recreation-areas/vehicle_access_permit_fees.html

Tides are good

http://tides.willyweather.com.au/qld/sunshine-coast/woorim.html

AB
4th October 2012, 01:23 PM
I'll be there...lol

NissanGQ4.2
4th October 2012, 05:29 PM
you guys still s!ck

I'd be there................If I wasn't here!!!

04OFF
4th October 2012, 07:38 PM
I'll be there...lol

Ah sorry, nobody with the name "Andy" allowed to attend (LMFAO) :clapping:

you guys still s!ck

I'd be there................If I wasn't here!!!

Not to late to catch a quick flight up Todd, ill pick you up from the airport anytime you can arrive, and drive you to the meet mate !

patch697
4th October 2012, 08:36 PM
I'll be there...lol

Ah sorry, nobody with the name "Andy" allowed to attend (LMFAO) :clapping:

Ten points..........hahahahahahahah

MEGOMONSTER
4th October 2012, 10:47 PM
Just be careful don't want you ending up like this. 20711

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

04OFF
5th October 2012, 05:50 AM
Ha-ha, while i will be in a toymota, if im going to roll it, id at least do a proper job and get it all the way onto its roof ....... amateurs! (LMFAO)

growler2058
5th October 2012, 06:10 AM
Ha-ha, while i will be in a toymota, if im going to roll it, id at least do a proper job and get it all the way onto its roof ....... amateurs! (LMFAO)

I don't doubt you for a minute hahahaha

Sent via my tapping thumbs