PDA

View Full Version : 4.8 Litre Petrol Auto

Wazza
4th November 2010, 05:29 PM
I'm keen to get my hands on a manual for my 4.8 litre petrol Auto 2004 Nissan GU. Any help would be appreciated

DX grunt
4th November 2010, 06:06 PM
I'm keen to get my hands on a manual for my 4.8 litre petrol Auto 2004 Nissan GU. Any help would be appreciated

Keep talking....that's the solution.

Can't remember if they've got one for your model but you have to clock up 25 posts before the manual is 'handed over'.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Woof
4th November 2010, 07:44 PM
Hey Wazza, we know that 25 posts may seem a lot but after you get into the hang of the forum that won't take long to clock up.
We did this to stop the people that had no intention of contributing to the forum gaining access to the manuals that other members have put a lot of hard work in compiling.

Bloggsy
4th November 2010, 08:45 PM
Keep talking....that's the solution.

Can't remember if they've got one for your model but you have to clock up 25 posts before the manual is 'handed over'.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Yes it has the 4.8.

Wazza
5th November 2010, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. Sadly I can talk faster than I can type but willing to give it a go.

Wazza
5th November 2010, 04:14 PM
Just a bit of newbie information: What constitutes a post, is it a question that I ask or a comment to some other members post. Could somebody please clarify this for me Thanks

AB
5th November 2010, 04:34 PM
A post is anything you write as above....A question, a comment, a reply, anything.

Bigrig
10th November 2010, 11:56 PM
Wazza - just get in on the conversations anywhere mate - all about having a dig and getting to know some new people, contribute, have a laugh, etc (albeit through a computer - but what isn't done that way these days??). I've only been on the forum for just over 6 or so weeks, and I've chalked up a truckload already ... all mindless banter from me mind you - the boys on the forum seem to be getting used to it though, right lads?? ... Lads?? ... Are you there?? LOL