PDA

View Full Version : Big props to NissanNewby!

ozzymalone
28th September 2012, 09:36 AM
Just wanted to put a shout out to Newby to say thanks for going over my wagon with us yesterday.....Top shelf effort mate and I hope the Rumbos' go down a treat!

You FORUMITES are a top bunch.....keep up the great advice and great work!

threedogs
28th September 2012, 10:04 AM
Well done Newby, Thats what the Forum is all about

MEGOMONSTER
28th September 2012, 12:22 PM
Alway great to see the spirit of PATROLogy continuing. Good one NEWBY.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

nissannewby
28th September 2012, 02:18 PM
Cheers Mate
I wish I had more time so then I could help people just that little more. Its always good to get the owners of the car helping so then they get to know their car a little better. If I had more time I would offer to help you do your radius arm bushes and the lot mate. I do what I can when I can and its very humbling knowing its appreciated.

Bigrig
28th September 2012, 02:42 PM
Onya Matty!!!! Legend in the forum lunchbox!!!

choppie
28th September 2012, 07:39 PM
Onya newby, great to here patrology forging ahead, top work mate

Morton
28th September 2012, 07:46 PM
I can atest to members on here helping me out one way or the other, you really are a top crew of people, I have been pulled out of the sh#te a few times now & saved some serious coin in the process, thumbs up to you all, you will all be accepted into 'Patrol Heaven' when the time comes

megatexture
28th September 2012, 07:50 PM
nice one matt, hes also helped out danandtamspatrol with auto hubs also top bloke.

ozzymalone
10th December 2012, 01:23 PM
Bump this thread....More praise to be given to Matt! On friday night he stripped out the radius arms and we got the new bushes fitted. Great to see whats involved and good to pick his brain at the same time, should be able to hit this job up myself in the future along with a few others.... LEGEND! Top shelf stuff!

megatexture
10th December 2012, 01:27 PM
ah should have let me know lol id have waited and done mine the same time i did them 2 weeks ago myself and granted i got it done it gave me the $#!ts haha

Lonicus
10th December 2012, 01:56 PM
Great stuff!

Time and again it's proven that this really is the best forum I've ever belonged to.

PMC
13th December 2012, 01:49 PM
G'day newby,

Good onya mate!

PS, designated mech for next years trip to the Cape!lol

Regards,

RLI

nissannewby
13th December 2012, 03:02 PM
G'day newby,

Good onya mate!

PS, designated mech for next years trip to the Cape!lol

Regards,

RLI

Thats if your lovely wife doesnt beat me when she meets me for all the "advice" I have given you lol.

macca86
13th December 2012, 03:16 PM
I too will say thanks to Nissannewby for putting me on to a new grarbox should be fitted Friday here's hoping