PDA

View Full Version : Threedogs fishing trip

threedogs
28th September 2012, 08:17 AM
Hi all new to Forum and loving all my NEW virtual FREINDS. I go fishing on the Murray about 6 times a years with some mates, next trip is 13th of October. I go to a place called BEARII about 45K north of SHEP.
Thought great op for a meet and greet, so if anyone is interested grab your rod and drop in.
Just PM and I'll send co-ords. Everyone is welcome. Bring all your gadgets. UHF channel 26
I'll be there on Thursday 11th. 2 weeks away

Maxhead
28th September 2012, 08:32 AM
Looks bloody nice. Wish I could get there....next time for sure!

........... On the move

Sir Roofy
28th September 2012, 08:32 AM
We,l drop in on the way home be good to catch up with some old and new
faces agood stop over before the last leg home

MudRunnerTD
28th September 2012, 08:33 AM
LOL, I thought you were kidding 3dogs.....New to forum??? WTF!

Ummmmm. Holy Crap! you have only been here since June!!! Wow! your bloody loud for a Newby then!

Well done mate, you have made a great addition here for 3 months in! i feel like you have been here forever.

Nice one.

Your fishing trip sounds great, cant do but have fun mate. catch one for me

threedogs
28th September 2012, 08:58 AM
Any time Mudrunner next trip after this one is Cod opening on DEC 1st

The BigFella
28th September 2012, 10:19 AM
might get down to the Cod Classic myself this year, missed the last two years through work.
We camp out at the Ovens, a nice little spot called "Bundalong" about 4k up from where the Ovens runs into the Murray.
Keep in touch closer to the date, might have a beer or three,,,,,,,,,,,,

threedogs
28th September 2012, 11:00 AM
Great spot, mate built a house there, great prizes at the "CLASSIC" becoming very big and popular as well

MEGOMONSTER
28th September 2012, 12:12 PM
Cod Classic is booked in for me already. 7 yrs in a row now and never won a prize. Last year my mate won a boat in the lucky draw.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

Bloodyaussie
28th September 2012, 12:28 PM
Hmmm?????

I bought a rod over 2 years ago and have not even used it....... but the idea of sitting on my butt for a couple of days is very appealing .

Not sure if I can get the time but will look into it.

sam697
28th September 2012, 12:34 PM
I am trying to convince Patch that we should go but it's not looking good lol. Will keep you posted and thanks for the invite :)

sam697
28th September 2012, 12:35 PM
Hmmm?????

I bought a rod over 2 years ago and have not even used it....... but the idea of sitting on my butt for a couple of days is very appealing .

Not sure if I can get the time but will look into it.

Shame on you !!! That poor rod just sitting there :(

Bloodyaussie
28th September 2012, 01:09 PM
Shame on you !!! That poor rod just sitting there :(
Easier said than done sometimes, I have hardly been shooting in the last couple of years and any chance I get lately I go 4wding...

I will see if my good mate is up for it and also my brother inlaw..

threedogs
28th September 2012, 01:19 PM
Great I'll give Simon from 4WD TV a buzz and see if he'll send a camera up.
I can understand not going hunting, but fishing,,,, really, Hang your head.

Bloodyaussie
28th September 2012, 04:02 PM
Have not fished much since I was a kid and would be a novice all over again.

Now if you want me to shoot a fish with the .204 not a problem.

The BigFella
28th September 2012, 04:22 PM
Cod Classic is booked in for me already. 7 yrs in a row now and never won a prize. Last year my mate won a boat in the lucky draw.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

so how many from in here would fish the classic, maybe not together but could definatley catch up for a few brews on the Saturday evening. what do you say,,,,,

threedogs
28th September 2012, 04:47 PM
Had to hapeen got my admission paper today for my next back Op, you guessed it go in on Tues 9th for a 6 day stay.
not to worry I'll ring Monday and get it changed for the following week, been waiting since Feb so another week wont hurt.
well it will hurt but thats ok. if for some reason It can't be changed I'll let everyone know and re do the fishing trip for later

Bloodyaussie
28th September 2012, 04:49 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????

threedogs
28th September 2012, 04:56 PM
I have a stuffed back, 16 Operations so far. at the moment if I twist left or right I fall down to the ground.
Going to hospital to get it fixed, royal melb private, I'll just ring surgeon Monday and change it, if I can't change it I'll post it here.

Bloodyaussie
28th September 2012, 05:05 PM
Far out brussel sprout ............ I feel your pain ... pardon the pun !!!

Hey do I need a fishing licence.

threedogs
28th September 2012, 05:18 PM
If you are a brother[ aboriginal] no, other than that a 3 day NSW inland licence is $7 I think.
Theres a caravan park close by for supplies ice/smokes etc, but probably best to bring before hand.

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2012, 05:48 PM
at the moment if I twist left or right I fall down to the ground.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............I have that exact same problem if I drink 2 many bourbons or beers

I wonder if I went 2 the pub it would fix my problem.

My old man done his back in while working many years ago he was a diesal mechanic by trade, he was sitting down on a milk create and lent over to pick up a spanner, that was the end of him. Hasn't worked a day in his life since, He gave away his business and 95% of his tools 2 his partner.

He decided against the risk of surgery but I wish he had as he is no longer the same man.

I hope these ops fix you mate

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2012, 05:52 PM
how come Aboriginals don't need a fishing license?

threedogs
28th September 2012, 06:38 PM
If your a Bro you can go kill and eat a Dolphin if you want, something to do with tradition
S%$T how many dolphins can you eat in one sitting, get lots of perks being a brother.
eg play for essendon, lol

as for falling down thats "wobbly boot syndrome", pretty common around campsites

krbrooking
28th September 2012, 07:00 PM
Would love to come along but won't be able to on this occasion fellas maybe next time

MEGOMONSTER
29th September 2012, 11:11 AM
so how many from in here would fish the classic, maybe not together but could definatley catch up for a few brews on the Saturday evening. what do you say,,,,,

I'll wear my NP.com polo Saturday night.

threedogs
29th September 2012, 11:58 AM
Well I'll know your 4by as it has all those lights on the roof, right, just need to BS the surgeon monday. this is new to you but I've been waiting since May

MEGOMONSTER
29th September 2012, 03:16 PM
Well I'll know your 4by as it has all those lights on the roof, right, just need to BS the surgeon monday. this is new to you but I've been waiting since May

If you need to get it done, then just do it.
And YES my Patrol is easily recognised.

janderson
29th September 2012, 03:51 PM
Pensioners also don’t need a fishing license, also I think health card holders. Good luck with your back. Only waited since May, that’s quick. I’ve just gone onto the waiting list for my Knee. They tell me it will be over 2 years before I get to see anyone. This is the difference between county and city life.

threedogs
30th September 2012, 08:00 AM
This a pic of one of 2 plates I had implated with my first Operation that caused all the problems.
when they tightened them up they clamped some nerve ends, my weight went from 88kg to 60kg in about 3 weeks. bit of a sick puppy for a while, all my BFF's were taking bets if I'd make it or not.
What are BFFs for.eh. Now after 15 Operations to fix that first stuff up, going in again to try a 3rd
spinal stimulator. This is the final hoorah. No one will employ me, cause of this. Thats why I started Outback Ideas, some days are good others not so good. Would love to be working though. Oh well
I'll find out soon enough.

The BigFella
30th September 2012, 08:11 AM
This a pic of one of 2 plates I had implated with my first Operation that caused all the problems.
when they tightened them up they clamped some nerve ends, my weight went from 88kg to 60kg in about 3 weeks. bit of a sick puppy for a while, all my BFF's were taking bets if I'd make it or not.
What are BFFs for.eh. Now after 15 Operations to fix that first stuff up, going in again to try a 3rd
spinal stimulator. This is the final hoorah. No one will employ me, cause of this. Thats why I started Outback Ideas, some days are good others not so good. Would love to be working though. Oh well

our daughter has hardware of the same nature for a few years, they eventually removed them after the spinal fusion had finished.
Some serious hardware to live with I recon.

threedogs
30th September 2012, 08:17 AM
Your daughter ok now I take it? not stooping.

threedogs
30th September 2012, 11:24 AM
Sorry have to cancell the meet and greet, going to have the back Operation.

As of another thread I'll not be posting anymore, I have enjoyed it here.
Goodbye

MEGOMONSTER
30th September 2012, 11:53 AM
Really, R U serious bout not posting and leaving forum.

I wish you all the best for you final operation and all the best for the future.

Silver
30th September 2012, 12:47 PM
Sorry to read you are leaving the forum three dogs.

You might find it a good outlet once you have your op.

I hope you stay on - more importantly, I hope your op goes well.

Rick

janderson
30th September 2012, 02:28 PM
Sorry see leaving the forum three dogs.

Good luck & hope your op goes well.

Hope to still catch up some time on the river, Jeff. Bearii

Bloodyaussie
30th September 2012, 02:57 PM
Well I have no idea whats going on..... just want to go f$%king fishing???????????????????????????/

Winnie
1st October 2012, 09:37 AM
Sorry to see you leaving the forum 3dogs, you've been a great addition and would love to see you stay. All the best with the back op mate and hope it's smooth sailing from there.
Hope to see you out there one day.

MudRunnerTD
1st October 2012, 05:36 PM
Well thats a bit Odd bloke!

What are ya doing! I assume this is in relation to the "Blew It" thread? Please review that thread mate as you were well supported there. Also note that i have Moderated that thread in support of the Business getting a fair go.

I dont think you were out of line there at all and if your heading off as a result then i'm disappointed mate.

2000+ posts in a couple of months is a fair effort and your part of the furniture here. It'd be a shame to walk away after such a small run in?

I hope your Op goes well mate and its finally sorted. Head back here and recuperate ;)

growler2058
1st October 2012, 05:52 PM
Oyyyyyyy comeback!!!!!!!!

taslucas
1st October 2012, 06:15 PM

Well i heard the aussie health system could be better but, damn me threedogs, that looks like a bic lighter on the left!!!!
lmao!

Winnie
1st October 2012, 06:17 PM
Keeps the spine nice and warm, common upgrade lmao

threedogs
1st October 2012, 06:30 PM
Now You'll all know why I got rid of the "T" and parked my butt in a Patrol. oooohhh sooo comfy

Winnie
1st October 2012, 06:31 PM
Is that a Chev badge I see??? Shame on you!

janderson
1st October 2012, 06:33 PM
Looks like a Nice rig

threedogs
1st October 2012, 06:34 PM
Yeeaaahhhh, did small wheel stands too, Patrol beats it hands down, did I say it right, LOL

MEGOMONSTER
8th November 2012, 09:43 PM
What's happening with this doggy dogg dog.
Edit: just read on the meet up thread, no need to answer.
Will get a fish trip when we can.
Here's a teaser.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/11/30.jpg

Publicly speaking to a private audience.

threedogs
8th November 2012, 10:03 PM
NICE cod, I'll need you to pick me up, but you'll be at cod opening is that cod out of season ????

MEGOMONSTER
8th November 2012, 10:17 PM
NICE cod, I'll need you to pick me up, but you'll be at cod opening is that cod out of season ????

Yes I will be at Cod classic from nov30 to dec3. Yes cod caught as bycatch fishing for carp, photo taken and released immediately. I'm not one of those asshole fishers who take fish undersized, out of season or protected.

Publicly speaking to a private audience.