PDA

View Full Version : 1999 gu 4500 st

Cadbury
3rd November 2010, 01:44 PM
Hi, I have noticed that some 1999 GU's have a grey lower section on doors and grey bumpers and others do not. Is there any difference in the models with and without the gray lower section?
Cadbury

Kochie
30th November 2011, 11:51 PM
The earlier two tone versions are the Ti's, the top of the heap models...

altech
2nd December 2011, 06:10 PM
Hi Kochie , I'm looking at a 98 GU Ti model to buy is there something I should know cheers Alex

Bigrig
2nd December 2011, 06:16 PM
Hi Kochie , I'm looking at a 98 GU Ti model to buy is there something I should know cheers Alex

Ti is leather seats, power windows etc, etc, etc mate - there is a thread on here about the specific model differences but I'm on tapatalk so can't copy and paste it - have a search, or hopefully someone can grab it for you and post it up here.

Kochie
4th December 2011, 11:36 PM
Hi Alex, The Ti's are the luxury version of the Patrol that only comes in the 4 speed auto, it has leather trim and also wood grain inserts in the dash trim etc, passenger air bag, ABS brakes, rear diff lock and they are all 4.5Ltr petrol's, along with above mentioned 2 tone paint. They also have a decorative type of bash/roo bar.

They will have the power pack as per the ST models, Windows, Mirrors, Aerial and Central Locking, and also should have cruise control.

Though I have not viewed the specific model page yet, might be worth a look there also...

Cheers
Kochie

ishie
31st January 2012, 02:16 PM
Kochie is right, TI's is just a luxury version of Patrol. You can choose Partrol since this is just the same performance like TI's but with the 5th gear. My friend has it and he just put some decorative (http://www.jcwhitney.com/decorative/c28210j1s17.jcwx) to make it looks like TI's.