PDA

View Full Version : what are these

kevin07
23rd September 2012, 08:21 AM
i have these polyair bags fitted they were there when ibought it, so reading the stuff on the air pressure so i found the hoses there blue. so i had the camper on thought id go fill the air pressure up had a close look . theres nowhere to fill up only 2 screws for adjustment.could someone tell me what they are .07crd

threedogs
23rd September 2012, 08:56 AM
07 theres no pics, look around your 4x4 for what looks like a tyre valve, maybe near the rear step or tow bar.
This if found will be air inlet for the bags

kevin07
23rd September 2012, 09:48 AM
yeh i have found them they only have a screw on them no for air to go in i tried

patch697
23rd September 2012, 11:34 AM
So I take it you follwed the lines from the air bags back to each of these two points your referring to???

kevin07
23rd September 2012, 03:21 PM
yes i have a friend of mine reckons theres a on board air comp ill get under get my head right up there but in two weeks asim packed and ready to go

Squalo
24th September 2012, 04:24 PM
If there is an onboard compressor the logical places for it are under front passenger seat, in engine bay, or in rear quarter panel - but it or the switches for it should be easily accessible so look for those.

Another place that people sometimes plumb the fill nozzles to is inside the fuel filler flap.