threedogs
17th September 2012, 03:52 PM
looks like one of your pics 4OFF.
Lucky up there[north] to be able to drive on beach

Bob
17th September 2012, 03:57 PM
l

Yeah but we can drive in the High Country (Well so far) and Camp in some great spots.
We should all be careful with what we do when out Camping and Touring as it wont take much for us to be banned from the High Country.
Some people want that now

taslucas
17th September 2012, 03:57 PM
looks like one of your pics 4OFF.

Can do it down here [tasmania] too if your game enough;-)

Tap, crackle, pop

GUtsy ute
17th September 2012, 04:05 PM
Looks good Mat,
Any pics of your set up in the canopy?
Always good to see other peoples layouts.

Cheers Gavin

threedogs
17th September 2012, 04:23 PM
Nah, Taslucas your coastline is pretty rugged, but have seen pics of Club trips, awesome spot. You're very lucky

taslucas
17th September 2012, 05:07 PM
A quiet afternoon on a local beach Saturday.

Tap, crackle, pop

threedogs
17th September 2012, 05:56 PM
That wasn't the beach I saw. it was rugged as. Hows that "DOG" of yours going???

taslucas
17th September 2012, 06:57 PM
That wasn't the beach I saw. it was rugged as. Hows that "DOG" of yours going???

Billy is good:)

nissannewby
18th September 2012, 07:00 AM
How do you find the KM2's ?

The KM2's are great. They do have a little road noise but thats expected with a mud terrain. So far they have been excellent in all conditions and what has surprised me most is their performance on wet bitumen. I did a fair bit of research/reading before I bought them and found a lot of people getting 70-80k out of them. I have done 30k on mine and they look like they will get out to that many k's.

nissannewby
18th September 2012, 07:05 AM
Looks good Mat,
Any pics of your set up in the canopy?
Always good to see other peoples layouts.

Cheers Gavin

Hey Gavin
Theres no setup in the canopy. It has to be removable as I have a fifth wheel hitch for towing a horse float. I do have plans to modify it as its a pain lifting it on and off and so I can also leave a bit of a setup in it.
Cheers mate.

04OFF
18th September 2012, 11:54 AM
The KM2's are great. They do have a little road noise but thats expected with a mud terrain. So far they have been excellent in all conditions and what has surprised me most is their performance on wet bitumen. I did a fair bit of research/reading before I bought them and found a lot of people getting 70-80k out of them. I have done 30k on mine and they look like they will get out to that many k's.

Ive read they are one of the quieter "mud" tyres, most people seem to say they are very good off road, but also good on road, just got to watch out for the grey import ones that arrived due to short BFG supply last year