PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne Cup 2010 - How Did You Go?

Bigrig
2nd November 2010, 03:07 PM
I'll start ... YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .....

Had $20 on the nose on Americain
Had $20 a place on So You Think
Had $20 a place on MaLuckyDay

Not to mention ... had a full share on the trifecta also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only other thing I bet on was Profound Beauty as a roughy - $20 a place ... Trust me, this is NOT the usual result for me when I bet, so pretty ecstatic at the moment. LMFAO

If you can be at my joint in the next 7 minutes, beers are on me!!!!!!!!!!!! But then I'm off to the pub with the missus to see if we can't blow it on the pokies!!

NissanGQ4.2
2nd November 2010, 04:51 PM
If i drive my patrol hard enough im sure i can do Sydney to QLD in 7mins.... could you also pay any speeding fines and bail me out of jail if they catchup with me *L*

NissanGQ4.2
2nd November 2010, 04:52 PM
P.s: very nice win mate

Bigrig
2nd November 2010, 05:19 PM
Thanks mate - not sure I could cover the costs from the boys in blue - especially in NSW ... cope hey, no sense of humour ...

Finly Owner
2nd November 2010, 10:23 PM
I'll start ... YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .....

Had $20 on the nose on Americain
Had $20 a place on So You Think
Had $20 a place on MaLuckyDay

Not to mention ... had a full share on the trifecta also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only other thing I bet on was Profound Beauty as a roughy - $20 a place ... Trust me, this is NOT the usual result for me when I bet, so pretty ecstatic at the moment. LMFAO

If you can be at my joint in the next 7 minutes, beers are on me!!!!!!!!!!!! But then I'm off to the pub with the missus to see if we can't blow it on the pokies!!

I knew I shoulda come on this arv, I bet I could've found which pub you were @.

AB
2nd November 2010, 11:19 PM
I ended up going to the local horse/pony club which had bbq and bets, etc. I put a $2 on 5 of the worst horses paying $100/1...haha

Yep, I lost!

My mate just got back from America on a business trip and I said why don't you wang a pineapple on Americain, It's meant to be. He said "nah nah nah nah"....Well, he was spewing!