PDA

View Full Version : Cairns to the Cape on Postie Bikes

HammerBuilder
15th September 2012, 12:31 PM
Leaving for the cape in the morning 2 GQPATROLs 2 campertrailers 3 postie bikes 1 prado & support trailer. Raising money for the Westpac lifesaver helicopter service.

growler2058
15th September 2012, 02:27 PM
Great trip and for a good cause well done dont forget the hundreds of foters ;-)

Maxhead
15th September 2012, 03:32 PM
Sounds awesome. Hope the postie bikes and the Prado make it there... Hahah

........... On the move

HammerBuilder
15th September 2012, 10:33 PM
Thanx guys n yeah I hope the prado makes it too as I ain't towing it I'd rather leave it there for parts for other toy drivers...
As for pics n stuff
Try searching : 2012 Postie Bike or something like that on Facebook pics from last trip & this 1 will be on there as we go n as we can.
Cheers n all you guys keep safe too.

Richo460
15th September 2012, 11:01 PM
Damn i wish i could come, sounds like a great trip. Keen to see the pics.

04OFF
16th September 2012, 12:36 AM
Ha-ha, cool stuff, so is someone riding the postie bikes all the way , or are they getting transported on a vehicle or trailer etc ?

HammerBuilder
18th September 2012, 10:57 AM
Only 2 riders riding up n 3 possibly 4 riding back. We rode up through the bloomfield track to lions den hotel yesterday , now sitting at the warf in cooktown for a quick cuppa then to kalpowar national park tonight. Sory guys my phone is stuffing up & not attaching pics so so here's the address for Facebook : 2012 cape York Postie bike ride. Hope you can see some pics ok there. Cheers n talk next time we get service.