PDA

View Full Version : Short notice saturday 15th September

healy
12th September 2012, 10:00 PM
Krbrooking and myself are heading out to toolangi Saturday 15th September meeting corner of Melba hwy and healesville-kinglake road at 9:30/10:00 if ya interested come done and have play should be nice and muddy

AB
12th September 2012, 10:04 PM
Your making this hard for me gents considering you will be driving past my house Healy...LMAO

Give this a bump Friday night...lol....I'm just running out of time before this QLD meet up but I could possibly "go to the Milk Bar" Saturday morning and "Break down" somewhere unfortunately...LOL

healy
12th September 2012, 10:16 PM
Well there is plenty of room in both cars and you know your way around I'll bump it all Friday night for ya

krbrooking
13th September 2012, 08:48 PM
Your making this hard for me gents considering you will be driving past my house Healy...LMAO

Give this a bump Friday night...lol....I'm just running out of time before this QLD meet up but I could possibly "go to the Milk Bar" Saturday morning and "Break down" somewhere unfortunately...LOL

If ya need a tow or hand with your car on sat let me know man besides I could do with a co- pilot that knows where he is goin. Anyway I thought that is what Sunday's are for (family and stuff) of the like.

AB
13th September 2012, 08:54 PM
If ya need a tow or hand with your car on sat let me know man besides I could do with a co- pilot that knows where he is goin. Anyway I thought that is what Sunday's are for (family and stuff) of the like.

The beast is all fine mate, just done CV's, wheel bearings, new lokka, seals, etc so need to wear some stuff in first.

Happy to sit in your car though...LMAO

I'll have to be a 50/50 for Saturday as I have a lot of work to do before the QLD meet up unfortunately.

Once I get back though mate, all systems go with Vic meet ups for sure!!!

Sir Roofy
13th September 2012, 09:01 PM
Would love to but getting my rig looked at and ready
for the trip to qld will be interested after that

krbrooking
14th September 2012, 04:53 PM
Come on fella's no one else going to join us, its a good day out ppl.

healy
14th September 2012, 07:33 PM
andy andy andy

AB
14th September 2012, 07:42 PM
Sorry bud I can't bloody make it. Finally got my concreter coming tomorrow for the inspection of the slab of the np clubhouse. This bloke is hard to get so I got to meet him.

However you blokes are more than welcome to stop in afterwards for lemonades...lol

He's calling me at sparrows tomorrow so if it falls through I'll ring you before 9.

threedogs
14th September 2012, 07:46 PM
Is his name william??? you know william the concreter .......rlmfao

oldy but a goody, sorry AB couldn't help myself

AB
14th September 2012, 08:00 PM
Is his name william??? you know william the concreter .......rlmfao

oldy but a goody, sorry AB couldn't help myself

Classic dad joke that one!

Ben-e-boy
14th September 2012, 08:15 PM
I would if I wasnt stuck in a crappy quarry 3000km away. I'm itching to get out for a wheel BIGTIME

Bloodyaussie
14th September 2012, 08:49 PM
Yeah I would love to but I am under the thumb after the last day out cost a clutch the boss is watching me closely?

A song comes to mind!!!!!!!

AB
14th September 2012, 09:02 PM
Were frigging hopeless down here. The qld blokes would of rounded up a dozen easily.

Shame shame shame...lol

Ben-e-boy
14th September 2012, 09:06 PM
Were frigging hopeless down here. The qld blokes would of rounded up a dozen easily.

Shame shame shame...lol

not lately. we have been slack, or at work, or drunk/hungover

krbrooking
14th September 2012, 09:15 PM
All good Healy there will just be more track for you and I hey...... Lol.

krbrooking
15th September 2012, 08:38 PM
Hope you got home all good Healy forgot to ask you if you got that other guy out with the broken cv. good luck. Leaning your car man.

healy
15th September 2012, 09:16 PM
yeah sorry we had to get out of there quickly awesome day tho winch needs a few weeks rest tho

healy
15th September 2012, 09:37 PM
just a few photos of today photo of the day was the GQ helping kevs GU

healy
15th September 2012, 09:56 PM
Hope you got home all good Healy forgot to ask you if you got that other guy out with the broken cv. good luck. Leaning your car man.

Nah the brand new hummer will be stuck there for a long time. Had him hooked up on the snatch and he said he was ready but wasn't holding the steering wheel and ripped the front of his car into a tree and smashed his lights and front bar up I said sorry wasn't my fault however I think brakeing the front diff was more his problem at the time I don't see that thing ever getting out of there

healy
15th September 2012, 10:24 PM
What an awesome day thanks Kev still can't stop thinking of it good 2 hours on the winch loving the lokka car feels like a monster now with it and the 35s awesome day

MEGOMONSTER
16th September 2012, 01:48 AM
Looks like a lot of people missed out on a good day mud slinging.

Tapperty tap 1000 taps for me.

Bloodyaussie
16th September 2012, 12:52 PM
Looks like a fun day of house work avoidance...

I just worked all weekend... boo hoo!!!

krbrooking
16th September 2012, 07:24 PM
Nah the brand new hummer will be stuck there for a long time. Had him hooked up on the snatch and he said he was ready but wasn't holding the steering wheel and ripped the front of his car into a tree and smashed his lights and front bar up I said sorry wasn't my fault however I think brakeing the front diff was more his problem at the time I don't see that thing ever getting out of there

Far out man, sorry I feel a bit bad as went over there and started talking to them, I didnt realize it was that bad I mean by the looks of the wrangler that was sitting up top with road tyre's and all. Ok he did have a winch but really other than that I thought it look as standard as the day he bought it.
The photos dont really do justice to any of the situations especially your man it looked so much worse standing there. I thought they should have at least offered you some money for fuel at least.
P.S just sorting out my photo's at the moment waiting for them to load onto photobucket.

krbrooking
16th September 2012, 07:29 PM
What an awesome day thanks Kev still can't stop thinking of it good 2 hours on the winch loving the lokka car feels like a monster now with it and the 35s awesome day
Yeh you have an awsome GQ man, I should be the one thanking you anyway. Forget the toyota recovery sticker just get the all round recovery sticker. At least I got over the tree the second time with a bit more momentum. How is your mate legs today I can feel it a bit in my thigh's from wlaking that marathon up that small mountain you got most of the way up.

healy
16th September 2012, 07:45 PM
Yeah he sounded stuffed today. Yeah that hill was some hectic stuff glad I drove up it rather than ran up it. Can't imagine them getting that hummer out of there I got my diffs bogged four separate times lucky the cheap but trusty winch works a treat spewing yeah didn't get much of ago on the tracks tho least you got up that big hill

Sir Roofy
16th September 2012, 08:09 PM
sorry i missed the action will be on the next one for sure

healy
16th September 2012, 08:20 PM
sorry i missed the action will be on the next one for sure

Yeah for sure when all you guys are back and the tracks all open up will have to set a date and lock it in

Sir Roofy
16th September 2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah for sure when all you guys are back and the tracks all open up will have to set a date and lock it in

sounds good

krbrooking
16th September 2012, 08:32 PM
Yeah he sounded stuffed today. Yeah that hill was some hectic stuff glad I drove up it rather than ran up it. Can't imagine them getting that hummer out of there I got my diffs bogged four separate times lucky the cheap but trusty winch works a treat spewing yeah didn't get much of ago on the tracks tho least you got up that big hill

I enjoy watching almost as much as driving man. I reckon that winch paid for itself all in one day.

krbrooking
16th September 2012, 08:41 PM
ended up taking the misses and kids out for a little bash down past the school there only went for a little cruize let the misses have a go and all, actually did pretty well considering it was her first time driving down some of those slopes and smaaallll bog holes/big puddles.

healy
16th September 2012, 08:47 PM
ended up taking the misses and kids out for a little bash down past the school there only went for a little cruize let the misses have a go and all, actually did pretty well considering it was her first time driving down some of those slopes and smaaallll bog holes/big puddles.

Good stuff get her hooked on it and be able to get out more often lol

krbrooking
16th September 2012, 09:12 PM
http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j321/kevmate1/Toolangi%20with%20Healy/

Here is what have loaded so far. those vids take ages to load will try finish them up through the week.

healy
16th September 2012, 09:14 PM
http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j321/kevmate1/Toolangi%20with%20Healy/

Here is what have loaded so far. those vids take ages to load will try finish them up through the week.

Wish it could flex some more

krbrooking
17th September 2012, 01:55 PM
I wish I had one more try with more of a run up to get over that hump but if I had one more go and still dent make it prob still be sitting here thinking the same.

healy
17th September 2012, 03:27 PM
I wish I had one more try with more of a run up to get over that hump but if I had one more go and still dent make it prob still be sitting here thinking the same.

Yeah you were nearly getting it I reckon more right foot and you were there I just cruised up lol it's amazing how much a locker helps best mod I've done by far

AB
17th September 2012, 10:32 PM
Shame I couldn't make it guys, looks like you had a ripper day though!!!

We'll get more of these days happening after the meet up for sure!

healy
17th September 2012, 10:58 PM
Shame I couldn't make it guys, looks like you had a ripper day though!!!

We'll get more of these days happening after the meet up for sure!

Yeah we will have to there's two nice hill climbs I'll have to show you as soon as you come in off marginal road on the right if you can keep up with the mighty rb haha

brooks
20th September 2012, 11:00 AM
Kewl photos Healey wish i was there!!!