PDA

View Full Version : /10/ 06 onwards bubbling dash

Wok-ss
11th September 2012, 10:02 PM
Hi all iam new to here but been around for a long time, I most thank you’s that had bubbling dashes after reading your post, I contacted Nissans costumer services my self, So a man from Nissan made contact this morning, about my 06 bubbling dash, he in formed me that Nissan will replace my dash, once I take it to my nearest dealer iam so raped my truck is an 06 GU, so once again thank you`s all, also any one with 10/06 with bubble need to get on to Nissan they will only honor 6 years so 06 onwards thank you again
Re: Warrick AKA Wok-ss

growler2058
11th September 2012, 10:06 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tap tap drip drip

NissanGQ4.2
11th September 2012, 10:06 PM
Hi Warrrick

Jump on over to the introduction thread when you get a chance and tell us a little bit about yourself and your rig.

Cheers

Todd

AB
11th September 2012, 10:20 PM
Good to hear mate and glad to see you got something out of the forum. As said above mate, chuck up an intro and join in the conversations, throw up a members ride thread and get amongst it.

pjhicks3
12th September 2012, 10:30 AM
I know there have been a number of posts about dashes, I am getting Mine done today as a matter of fact, have there been any "repeat offenders" or is it a "genuine fix"...
A friend of mine is the Service Manager at a Nissan dealer, and he tells me they haven't seen too many, but they are a small rural dealer in gippsland, and I wasn't sure if anyone on here had gone back for a second one to be replaced....

Stropp
12th September 2012, 11:32 AM
I know there have been a number of posts about dashes, I am getting Mine done today as a matter of fact, have there been any "repeat offenders" or is it a "genuine fix"...
A friend of mine is the Service Manager at a Nissan dealer, and he tells me they haven't seen too many, but they are a small rural dealer in gippsland, and I wasn't sure if anyone on here had gone back for a second one to be replaced....

mate hundreds of them have been done and some replaced two or three times but i think that is the luck of the draw, i had mine done on an 04 patrol about 2 mths ago, took a bit of kicking up a fuss but it was done.

threedogs
12th September 2012, 11:38 AM
Stropp did your 04 dash bubble or was it another dash issue???

Stropp
12th September 2012, 04:46 PM
Stropp did your 04 dash bubble or was it another dash issue???

no mate bubbles all over the whole thing including the airbag cover.

threedogs
12th September 2012, 05:54 PM
Oh right mine May of 04, no lhs air bag you must have later model,
I have no dash mat and park outside, no bubble issues,,,,,,,,,,,yet
Mates 08 stuffed