PDA

View Full Version : 27watt flood light $49 top quality.

vk3mnm
9th September 2012, 02:16 PM
Got a few of these the other day, they make an awesome reverse light, not sure if im allowed to post a link so if its not allowed then i apologise in advance.
I have had one on my boat for over a year without any problems.
They really are a top quality unit, he also sells light bars but doesn't have them listed on his site yet.
I don't know the shop owner or have any sort of interest at all in his business, just thought i would pass it on.
Cheers Illya
Forgot to mention they are LED

They are in Geelong
Academytv (http://www.academytv.com.au/products/27-Watt-Flood-Beam-Square-Housing-LED-Work-Light.html)

SammiGQ
12th September 2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the link mate post up some pics if you have them :)

vk3mnm
29th September 2012, 02:25 AM
Only really got the one pic SammiGQ not real sure how to post it here though?
Let me know what you think of them if you buy one, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers illya

MudRunnerTD
29th September 2012, 11:11 AM
Guys i know the owner of Academytv very very well, Drive with him all the time. He sells TV stuff but is a Mad Keen Extreme 4wdriver. He has done a heap of research into the lights he is importing and did alot of testing before settleing on the lights range he now brings in.

He is well connected with the Extreme seen and is selling these to the blokes that are going to use them in Anger and they pass the test. Which is the point ;)

Buy with confidence guys he will give you great service and look after you no trouble.

I personally Vouch for him.

I should chat to him about putting up a Vendors thread........

threedogs
29th September 2012, 11:21 AM
Do they look like this, these are 36 watt spot
they come in flood as well

vk3mnm
29th September 2012, 11:58 AM
Threedogs if you click on the link I put up it shows you a picture of the exact light, and they are now only $45 each on the site.
Super cheap has the exact same light, under the brand calibre for $90, I know this because I bought one for that price off them, and then spewed when I found them for nearly half price at AcedemyTV.

He has them set up on a board in the shop so if you go in you can actually see them working.

Cheers illya

threedogs
29th September 2012, 01:01 PM
Thanks VC couldn't see the link, OFS, or old fart syndrome, yeah they are completly different looking lights.
Thats a very handy looking shop.

Lights
1st October 2012, 09:21 PM
G'day guys. Good to see some more happy customers. Thanks for the comments!

We now have a dedicated website for our LED lights www.ledlightco.com.au
Also, check out my vendors thread on this site. If you have any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask in there.

Cheers,
Paul

vk3mnm
4th October 2012, 12:40 PM
No probs threedogs
cheers illya

vk3mnm
4th October 2012, 12:42 PM
G'day guys. Good to see some more happy customers. Thanks for the comments!

We now have a dedicated website for our LED lights www.ledlightco.com.au
Also, check out my vendors thread on this site. If you have any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask in there.

Cheers,
Paul

Cheers Paul going for a bit of a look now
Illya