PDA

View Full Version : short notice for a drive

hekarewe
8th September 2012, 05:47 PM
yes this is short notice,,, but seeing as i have been working 24 7 for the last month and found out this afternoon that i had tomorrow off thought i would see who is up for a drive tomorrow was thinking Ormeau hills if anyone is interested will be checking out the forum through the evening,,, if i can get enough interested would be meeting about 8.30 am at brein harris oval car park of peachy rd Ormeau

if your up for it leave your name etc here so i know whos coming and if it is worth while turning up myself no point going alone

Bigrig
8th September 2012, 06:03 PM
Nope ... couldn't be bothered ...

lol

hekarewe
8th September 2012, 06:07 PM
Nope ... couldn't be bothered ...

lol

tell the truth you dont want your pussy gq shown up by a high strutting flash as a gas GU LOLOL

my third 256
8th September 2012, 06:31 PM
bit too far for me to get there
but with a bit more notice could be up for it

hekarewe
8th September 2012, 07:22 PM
bit too far for me to get there
but with a bit more notice could be up for it

pull ur finger out and step on the right hand go peddel hard you should still make but start now

Ben-e-boy
8th September 2012, 07:46 PM
tell the truth you dont want your pussy gq shown up by a high strutting flash as a gas GU LOLOL

scott says and I quote.

BRING IT ON BIG BOY!!!!!!!

I say if you cant get numbers ill see you tomorrow

hekarewe
8th September 2012, 08:05 PM
if i cant get numbers i going out to mt walker behind between ripply andd boonah saw a track out there a while ago that looked interesting might go see what mischief i can get into

hekarewe
8th September 2012, 09:58 PM
not looking good for Ormeau hills tomorrow dosnt like i have any takers will check this thread again before i go to bed and make a call on it then so for now still on be up for a while yet

04OFF
9th September 2012, 08:11 AM
so you work out where your going yet Adrian ? :tongue:

hekarewe
9th September 2012, 11:32 AM
so you work out where your going yet Adrian ? :tongue:

no takers by the time i fell asleep on the lounge and just woke up so will go for a short run down to Ormeau hills right after breakie/lunch should be down there about 1.00pm if anyone is interested will check the forum again before i head and PM any takers

hekarewe
9th September 2012, 12:25 PM
right we are off leaving home in 10 and heading down to the hills if you want catch up will be on channel 17 access to it is off upper Ormeau rd be fun to some of you out there

hekarewe
9th September 2012, 06:55 PM
http://youtu.be/M1z57FGurIQ

right so we went we drove we had fun!!!!! a little high light of the afternoon for you all to view. was a little disapointed there has been a lot of work done out there by the quarry company lot more gates and rock barrickades and some grading of the main track :animierte-smilies-f you can now however exit at the end of the track onto black top which you couldnt the last time i was there a few months ago. very dry as you will see when i load up the last vid and a little water in the creek when i went for a creek run but got out used the small stick and had a little fun

hekarewe
9th September 2012, 07:47 PM
http://youtu.be/wKmpNDOZUps

just a little dry out there and dusty