PDA

View Full Version : Forum Sponsorship Renewal 2012-2013

AB
5th September 2012, 04:36 PM
Hi All,

I'm happy to admit that my organisation for the forum sponsorship has been a disaster...haha

I thought the forum had facilities to help me with this but unfortunately not. I would have to manually go through old bank statements from the last 12 months to identify who paid when and I honestly cannot be bothered...lol

Anyways, I know the majority of you paid for the sponsorship this exact time last year or perhaps October 2011. If you don't mind can you please organise the sponsorship for 2013 asap.

Click here for more info --->http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/sponsorship.html

If you have only recently paid for sponsorship being a new member or feel you didn't really get a whole 12 months of sponsorship then please PM me and we can work something out.

If I can organise a set date each year for everyone to renew then it will make my life a million times easier!

I hope you understand but please don't by shy if you only just paid a few months ago and let me know so we can work something out, otherwise in a month's time your sponsorship may get cancelled if I don't hear from you or see payment so let me know.

Cheers

Andy

MudRunnerTD
5th September 2012, 04:47 PM
I vote Subs are Due

1st September Each Year

AB
5th September 2012, 04:54 PM
Agreed, renewals for forum sponsorships will be 1st September each year.

AB
19th October 2012, 11:13 AM
Hi All,

As per the other PM sent last month we are moving everyone across to the new 2012-2013 Sponsorship section. Unfortunately I have to close down last year's sponsorship group which some of you are still stuck in as new membership has not been paid yet.

All good if you do not wish to continue with the sponsorship but just letting you know that this will be closed on Monday next week.

All Sponsorship renewals will be on September each year to allow for easier managing. If you have recently paid for a sponsorship and haven't had roughly a full year's worth then please PM me otherwise I'll delete this 2011-2012 sponsorship section on Monday.

Information and details can be found here = http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/sponsorship.html

This is only for people with last years sponsorship banner (the red banner). If you have a blue banner then you have paid up for 2013 already.

Cheers

Andy