PDA

View Full Version : Someone with a nads setup in nsw near sydney?

Morton
28th August 2012, 10:33 PM
Hi all, after some issues with my 02 3L GU I have decided I had better sort this out, I am losing power under exceleration periodically, usually 3rd or 4th gear, It blows severe white smoke on startup when it finally fires up, sucking the fuel down badly, less power, flat spots. At this stage I am up for new glows plugs apparently & the intercooler is leaking.

Having said that I need help in areas, someone that sells a decent rebuilt intercooler that comes recommended, secondly someone in Sydney that has done the NADS work completely that I may be able to meet up with or they can stop by at my joint in Sydneys west, am happy to drive up or down the coast or west an hr or 2 to meetup, I would like to look at the setup that is done so I can get my head around it, I will need guidance on this job, thirdly someone than can sell me the gear to do the job, is there a one-stop shop, do I look on fleabay?

Help please

choppie
28th August 2012, 10:53 PM
Check out A.R.E. for intercooler, they have 2 different ones, first is an upgrade, 2nd is a modified if you are doing engine mods eg: exhaust etc

grimace
31st August 2012, 11:38 AM
i live near gosford if your willing to travel there, i have the nads fitted and did it all myself so may be able to give some advice/ tips if interested send me a personal message with your number and we'll go from there cheers....