PDA

View Full Version : Jbs gq patti

jbs
25th October 2010, 02:22 PM
i bought this old girl about 8months ago as i stacked my xr6 n needed a car urgently n my mates all have 4bs so i thought i hafta get 1 the best thing ive done haha. only i rushed into too fast as i need 1 quick. i payed 10k for it it has a 4inch suspension 33inch mudzillaz 4.2 turbs a pretty quick rig at times but the first time i went out driving i got a lil stuck in a puddle which happened to flood a lil bit of the car. woops so i got home and pulled all the vinyl out to find more rust than metal i was absolutly shattered so i have bought a very clean shell gone rite over it and this weekend is the start of the new life for my gq cant wait.
it has had a few mods rear quarter chop replaced with a 3inch rear bar. 4 inch snorkel with a landcruiser air box which was fitted by hacking the skirt to bits. but works well but wont be ptting in the new 1 anyway ill stop chewing ya ear of n try put some pics up.
enjoy

AB
25th October 2010, 04:01 PM
Sounds like a beast mate, let us know if you have any issues with the pics. Looking forward to seeing her.