PDA

View Full Version : HOW do I change the brake bulbs in my 2008 Nissan Patrol TI

terrieann
17th August 2012, 10:44 AM
OK laugh if you must, even calll me a bimbo....bust shit I have only the top brake light on the rear door working so.....after looking be buggered if I can find how to get into change the brake bulbs ???? HELP HELP

we have a drawer system in the back please don't tell me this is going to be in the way...

Oh I have opened the vent, and compartment to get into the jack respectively, but wasn't able to see this is where I do it either ?

the ferret
17th August 2012, 10:54 AM
Inside, behind the jack panel, you will find 2 or three m6 nuts.
Remove these and the whole light will come out, but don't force it.
Cheers, the ferret.

Yendor
17th August 2012, 11:40 AM
Unless someone has wired the body lights up you should only have the high mount brake light working and the ones in the rear bar working.

The only light in the body lights that work from factory is the reverse light.

threedogs
17th August 2012, 12:46 PM
As with the above 2, you wont have bulb sockets behind the brake lens, these are for OS models, you can buy an after market kit to get them working. AS stated you'll only have the one on top of your door and the ones in your bumper. Only one reverse light using a T20 globe

my third 256
18th August 2012, 11:01 AM
OK laugh if you must, even calll me a bimbo....bust shit I have only the top brake light on the rear door working so.....after looking be buggered if I can find how to get into change the brake bulbs ???? HELP HELP

we have a drawer system in the back please don't tell me this is going to be in the way...

Oh I have opened the vent, and compartment to get into the jack respectively, but wasn't able to see this is where I do it either ?
just a quick note an introduction is a good thing to do then you will get a lot more help
here is the link http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?2-Introductions

happygu
18th August 2012, 11:49 AM
Terrieann,

Here is a picture of the operating brake lights

You will find there are no brake lights in the side lights.

Mic