PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne 4x4 show meet up time and place - Saturday 12noon

AB
16th August 2012, 09:08 PM
There has been discussions about the 4x4 show in Melbourne this year and it seems we may have a few members wanting to meet up.

If your keen to meet up with some other members (including me) then I propose the following...

http://www.4x4show.com.au/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/gallery_melbourne_052.jpg

12.00pm DP Chip Extreme Show/Monster Truck and Stuart Army Tank
http://www.4x4show.com.au/melbourne/action-arena-timetable/

This is at the Action Arena at 12 Noon which is shown on the below plan. The map below isnt the best quality but when you arrive on the day you can get a better map.

We can check out the monster truck show, talk bollocks for however long and check out the show, etc. If we have time maybe we can have a beverage and talk about how great Patrols are...LMAO

Look forward to meeting some new members too!!!!

Action Arena is the green box just right of the centre...
http://www.4x4show.com.au/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/show_overview_plan1.jpg

I understand that this is right in the middle of the show so we can check out the Arena for an hour then visit the stands afterwards, grab some lunch, etc or feel free to wander off and do what you want....No stress!!!

Bloodyaussie
16th August 2012, 09:23 PM
Do we all wear pink carnations???

AB
16th August 2012, 09:37 PM
Do we all wear pink carnations???

I had to look that word up on Google....lol

How on earth is that a part of your vocabulary mate....LMAO

Bloodyaussie
16th August 2012, 10:00 PM

One day I'll let you know, maybe on an overnight camping trip, lol !!!!!!!

krbrooking
19th August 2012, 08:35 PM
Will hopefully be there AB, if so will see you there.

MEGOMONSTER
19th August 2012, 08:52 PM
Sorry guys can't make Saturdays, gotta work, I'll be going Sunday.

AB
22nd August 2012, 02:01 PM
Bump this up for anyone that missed it...

healy
22nd August 2012, 02:08 PM
I'll be there don't forget the shirt and stubby holders Andy

sam697
22nd August 2012, 02:12 PM

Lmao !!! Patch is rolling on the floor in pain after reading this. He wants to know if he can ban this member as well????
I didn't make it to the floor but am still pmsl..................................

Bloodyaussie
22nd August 2012, 02:51 PM
Lmao !!! Patch is rolling on the floor in pain after reading this. He wants to know if he can ban this member as well????
I didn't make it to the floor but am still pmsl..................................
Being I am a landscape gardener...... how about we alll wear Nissanpatrol.com shirts and touch each others bottoms... now that would be funny..!!!!!!!!

Andy I have not told the boss yet and am not sure if its me me and the kids or the whole family yet?????

What are ticket prices, I know I could look it up but!!

sam697
22nd August 2012, 02:55 PM
Being I am a landscape gardener...... how about we alll wear Nissanpatrol.com shirts and touch each others bottoms... now that would be funny..!!!!!!!!

I like the way you think ROFLMAO...... I bet ALL the boys would be up for it :)

MudRunnerTD
22nd August 2012, 03:09 PM
Not going to make it bud, just got way to much to do at home mate and other than seeing your happy face there aint much at the show that i have not seen, used, bought already....LOL

Have a good time people. I highly recommend getting there early (9am) for a great park and easy walk up entry. Less crowd. Get the walk around done then sit back at the arena for the meetup. Have a great day guys

AB
22nd August 2012, 03:13 PM

Andy I have not told the boss yet and am not sure if its me me and the kids or the whole family yet?????

What are ticket prices, I know I could look it up but!!

I actually have a spare ticket mate as the misses pulled out. If It's just you going then let us know mate and I can give you the ticket at the gate in the morning or something.

Bloodyaussie
22nd August 2012, 05:42 PM
Cool I will phone you to make arrangements mate.

I am getting towy for a day trip and I think this day at the 4x4 show is going to make it worse??

Alitis007
22nd August 2012, 07:22 PM
How many people are going sunday?? I dont know any of you blokes yet and am a newby to the forum but wouldnt mind speaking to some of you guys in person!!

AB
22nd August 2012, 07:36 PM
How many people are going sunday?? I dont know any of you blokes yet and am a newby to the forum but wouldnt mind speaking to some of you guys in person!!

I have no idea myself mate.

We had about 5 or so people originally...It might just end up being me sitting there waiting for no one...LMAO

By all means turn up mate, talk bollocks watch the Arena for a bit and see what happens.

krbrooking
22nd August 2012, 10:52 PM
I'll be there don't forget the shirt and stubby holders Andy

Do you mind to bring that sticker if you still have it as well.
Thanks man
Kev

Alitis007
23rd August 2012, 12:25 AM
I have no idea myself mate.

We had about 5 or so people originally...It might just end up being me sitting there waiting for no one...LMAO

By all means turn up mate, talk bollocks watch the Arena for a bit and see what happens.

Cheers buddy so where abouts would you guy be meeting up?? And how could i pick you out from the crowed ?? Silly question i know haha

AB
23rd August 2012, 09:05 AM
Do you mind to bring that sticker if you still have it as well.
Thanks man
Kev

No probs mate, will do...

Cheers buddy so where abouts would you guy be meeting up?? And how could i pick you out from the crowed ?? Silly question i know haha

Have a look at the first post in this thread mate...12 Noon at the Arena.

I'll be wearing my black NissanPatrol Vest....I'll probably stand in an open area but just keep your eye out for other people with NissanPatrol.com.au apparel.

I'm 6'3 thin build, shaved head and will be wearing jeans.....Yep, doesnt really narrow it down too much...lol

AB
23rd August 2012, 09:06 AM
Anyone who is planning on meeting up can PM me if you like and I'll give you my mobile....That should be easier...lol

Bloodyaussie
23rd August 2012, 09:22 AM
Gee I was going to shave my head but I am not now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alitis007
23rd August 2012, 12:41 PM
No probs mate, will do...

Have a look at the first post in this thread mate...12 Noon at the Arena.

I'll be wearing my black NissanPatrol Vest....I'll probably stand in an opeOn area but just keep your eye out for other people with NissanPatrol.com.au apparel.

I'm 6'3 thin build, shaved head and will be wearing jeans.....Yep, doesnt really narrow it down too much...lol

Checked it out looks like your meet up is on sat i'll b going sunday!! Shaved head and nissan patrol.com vest makes you 15% tougher yeh ?? Lol jk i'll just have to keep my eyes peeled on the day, you can usually pick the patrol drivers from the rest better looking we are IMO haha

AB
24th August 2012, 08:20 PM
I'll be there early folks to check everything out and be at the arena at mid day. If anyone turning up earlier and wants to walk around with their wish list pad then pm me.

About 9:30-10 Rock up.

Weather will be crap in the arvo so get in early by the looks of it.

Flo-w
24th August 2012, 08:21 PM
I've already been today. Worked out better that way for me...

AB
24th August 2012, 08:23 PM
I've already been today. Worked out better that way for me...

Can you be our tour guide tomoz...lol

Had to work today unfortunately and fix my corrupted avatars...lmao

Flo-w
24th August 2012, 09:30 PM
I can be your guide right now:
If you drive towards the show grounds from the south there's a sign pointing out 4x4 parking to the left. From there you need to take a bus up the hill. As far as I've seen today you could also park at the top of Langs Road. Same price but no waiting for the bus.

Sir Roofy
24th August 2012, 09:39 PM
checked it out looks like your meet up is on sat i'll b going sunday!! Shaved head and nissan patrol.com vest makes you 15% tougher yeh ?? Lol jk i'll just have to keep my eyes peeled on the day, you can usually pick the patrol drivers from the rest better looking we are imo haha

at this stage were still going sunday, might see you there and any bodyelse
will have vest on and beat up akubra on

will have my vest on and my hat as in avatar but no smokes

boots
24th August 2012, 09:48 PM
Will be going but not yet confirmed which day . mid day forum meet saturday sounds great . could be a chance to make it .

healy
24th August 2012, 10:23 PM
I'll be there early folks to check everything out and be at the arena at mid day. If anyone turning up earlier and wants to walk around with their wish list pad then pm me.

About 9:30-10 Rock up.

Weather will be crap in the arvo so get in early by the looks of it.

Yeah I should be there around 9

AB
25th August 2012, 07:10 AM
Yeah I should be there around 9

No probs mate, we'll keep an eye out for each other....Might be around 9:30 for us.

Long way from the Hills to the showground...lol