PDA

View Full Version : wed EKKA show day

macca86
9th August 2012, 07:36 PM
HI guys is anyone heading out for the show day 4wding? Myself and a mate are looking at getting out maybe a beach run or something Any ideas or takers for a trip?

MudRunnerTD
9th August 2012, 07:50 PM
Ummmm? What is the EKKA Show? What state?

macca86
9th August 2012, 07:53 PM
Brisbane Queensland it's the royal show day where the bush comes to the city

MudRunnerTD
9th August 2012, 08:01 PM
Yeah sorry Macca, on my iPhone and did not see you sig and location till after I posted lol.

Yeah the Royal Melbourne Show must be coming up soon and we get a holiday for that. Most get the holiday I think?

nissannewby
10th August 2012, 02:48 AM
If I was in brissy would gladly be up for some kind of trip.

Bigrig
10th August 2012, 07:27 AM
HI guys is anyone heading out for the show day 4wding? Myself and a mate are looking at getting out maybe a beach run or something Any ideas or takers for a trip?

Hmmmm ... possible boss ... will let you know.

macca86
11th August 2012, 09:47 AM
At the moment we're. Torn between rainbow or bribie run or hitting the rifle range at Ripley can't be having too big a lash in the bush as my drama continue we hit the Logan pine Forrest some good stuff in there anyway gave it a go last weekend and left with clicking cv's and my gear lever came off broken circlip never drowning a car again at least not till next time or she gets retired from daily driver duties

nissannewby
11th August 2012, 12:29 PM
Rainbow if the wind dies down and with the nice clear days we have been getting it will be an awesome day.

macca86
13th August 2012, 02:07 AM
I'm leaning towards rainbow my mates never been he only got his navara a few weeks ago