PDA

View Full Version : Forum Faults and Information

Chops
22nd October 2010, 07:44 PM
If you find an issue with the forum, such as an error message, or something that's not right, post a message in here, that way other members can check if they are having the same problem, then someone can do something about looking into it.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd October 2010, 07:49 PM
How many pages does this thread have, oh were to begin....... hahaha only joking Andy just couldn't resist *L*
Nice work chops on these threads :)

NissanGQ4.2
22nd October 2010, 08:50 PM
AB whats the difference between Whats new and new posts???? they both do the same thing don't they??? The links look the same to me anyway, I'm confused.....

AB
22nd October 2010, 09:17 PM
Nice work Chops!

Yeah Todd, I think they are the same thing...haha

I thought one was new posts that you havent read and "Whats new" was just the latest posts but it seems to do the same thing.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd October 2010, 09:19 PM
Nice work Chops!

Yeah Todd, I think they are the same thing...haha

I thought one was new posts that you havent read and "Whats new" was just the latest posts but it seems to do the same thing.

cool, thought i was going crazy...i'm clicking on them going whats the difference *L*

Chops
23rd October 2010, 03:27 AM
Might be best to Sticky this?

Woof
23rd October 2010, 10:20 PM
Hey AB, where would be the best place to Sticky This;););););)

Chops
25th October 2010, 08:28 PM
Hey AB, where would be the best place to Sticky This;););););)

On a tree in Alice Springs?

NissanGQ4.2
30th November 2010, 07:16 PM
Anyone experienced been logged out automatically and you need 2 log back in 2 the forum??? Its annoying the hell out of me!!!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
1st December 2010, 06:39 PM
think this needs a bump

AB
1st December 2010, 09:13 PM
Anyone experienced been logged out automatically and you need 2 log back in 2 the forum??? Its annoying the hell out of me!!!!!!

Ive never seen or heard this, sorry mate mustve missed this?

Anyone else getting this?

Are you still using Firefox Todd?

AB
1st December 2010, 09:35 PM
When you log in Todd, try clicking the "Remember Me" button when you log in and see if that works.

Still looking...Will get back to you....The above can also work, let me know how you go.

NissanGQ4.2
4th December 2010, 11:25 AM
When you log in Todd, try clicking the "Remember Me" button when you log in and see if that works.

Still looking...Will get back to you....The above can also work, let me know how you go.

Yes still using Firefox AB, I tried the "remember me" button, but still have the same problem. Am stating to wonder if my wireless is having dropouts.
Will test using Internet Explorer and see how that goes

Cheers

Todd

wildgu6
9th January 2011, 12:33 PM
Andy just went to send smiley to one of our overseas members.
Oooops glad I previewed post first.
Went to send animated smiley flaggin 017 and this is what i got. :animierte-smilies-f
Tried it several times.
Then tried animated smiley frech 035 and got the same. :animierte-smilies-f

Just incase some-one wants to send Aussie greating abroad without previewing post first,
might be an oopsy there and the recipient may get offended.

Cheers Pete

DX grunt
9th January 2011, 01:43 PM

It's payback for being so cruel to me :tease: . Release him from Coventry, Mr Admin, Sir. LOLOLOL

NissanGQ4.2
9th January 2011, 06:48 PM
Andy just went to send smiley to one of our overseas members.
Oooops glad I previewed post first.
Went to send animated smiley flaggin 017 and this is what i got. :animierte-smilies-f
Tried it several times.
Then tried animated smiley frech 035 and got the same. :animierte-smilies-f

Just incase some-one wants to send Aussie greating abroad without previewing post first,
might be an oopsy there and the recipient may get offended.

Cheers Pete

hahahaha, that's so funny Pete

NissanGQ4.2
9th January 2011, 06:49 PM
It's payback for being so cruel to me :tease: . Release him from Coventry, Mr Admin, Sir. LOLOLOL

you haven't seen nothin yet Ross my mate *LMAO*

AB
10th January 2011, 10:50 AM
:animierte-smilies-f:animierte-smilies-f

Hmmm, our first forum bug...haha

Thanks for the heads up mate, Ill look into it.

wildgu6
5th April 2011, 11:12 PM
No biggy Andy, but just noticed this site is still on day light savings time.... I should be in bed by now........LOL

AB
6th April 2011, 09:00 AM
No biggy Andy, but just noticed this site is still on day light savings time.... I should be in bed by now........LOL

I know, I'm not sure why it didnt switch back...We may have to all change our settings in our profiles...I'll look into it.

NissanGQ4.2
12th April 2011, 07:48 PM
Andy jump to page does no work, just takes you 2 the advance search function!!!

AB
12th April 2011, 08:05 PM
Andy jump to page does no work, just takes you 2 the advance search function!!!

Whats jump to page?

Is that just the little arrow on the right after each thread or?

NissanGQ4.2
12th April 2011, 08:15 PM
Whats jump to page?

Is that just the little arrow on the right after each thread or?

What do you mean what is jump 2 page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to the general banter thread, where is says page 1 of 175, click on it. put in page 11 for example.....should take you to page 11..... now put that beer down and get 2 work *L* only kidding not urgent, pick ur beer back up

NissanGQ4.2
12th April 2011, 08:17 PM
dont worry AB seems to be working at the moment :)

AB
12th April 2011, 08:26 PM
dont worry AB seems to be working at the moment :)

LMAO...Put your beer down old mate!

NissanGQ4.2
12th April 2011, 08:29 PM
LMAO...Put your beer down old mate!

Not drinking 2nite, i tried the jump 2 page the other night and done the same, must be a bug in there somewhere, shall see how it go's but working now, and that's all that matters

AB
12th April 2011, 08:44 PM
Not drinking 2nite, i tried the jump 2 page the other night and done the same, must be a bug in there somewhere, shall see how it go's but working now, and that's all that matters

I'll have a look at it...I'm finding things pop up every now and then too....Love it!!!

NissanGQ4.2
25th May 2011, 07:32 PM
Ok guys here is one for you all 2 ponder.

Multi-Quote This Message Function

If you "multi-quote" messages in a thread then post, you have 2 deselect all the "multi-quoted" messages before you can "reply with quote" 2 another message in the same thread.

For some reason it does not remove the "multi-quotes" even after reloading / refreshing the page.

Even if you view other threads and then go back into the same one you "multi-quoted" on, they are still there "multi-quoted"!!!!!! :(:(:(

Cheers

Todd

AB
25th May 2011, 08:20 PM
That's deep Todd...lol

NissanGQ4.2
25th May 2011, 10:20 PM
That's deep Todd...lol

That's what happens when I'm sober, if i had a few drinks i wouldn't care *L* does anyone else get the error or am i the only one that uses that feature???

katwoman
26th May 2011, 08:08 AM
That's what happens when I'm sober, if i had a few drinks i wouldn't care *L* does anyone else get the error or am i the only one that uses that feature???

I get it too. Not every time tho.

Clunk
2nd May 2012, 09:50 PM
Just tried getting onto the forum on the lappy but keep getting the following errors. No problem at all on the home page or using tappa crappa......... also have no problem accessing other forums such as WPC's.... just this one. Any one else having issues?
Warning: include([path]/mgc_cb_evo/plugins/init_startup.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/init.php(331) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path]/mgc_cb_evo/plugins/init_startup.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/init.php(331) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: include([path]/mgc_cb_evo/plugins/cache_templates.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1269) : eval()'d code on line 41

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path]/mgc_cb_evo/plugins/cache_templates.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1269) : eval()'d code on line 41

Warning: include([path]/mgc_cb_evo/plugins/parse_templates.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(384) : eval()'d code on line 51

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path]/mgc_cb_evo/plugins/parse_templates.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(384) : eval()'d code on line 51

Warning: include([path]/mgc_cb_evo/plugins/process_templates_complete.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(509) : eval()'d code on line 66

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path]/mgc_cb_evo/plugins/process_templates_complete.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(509) : eval()'d code on line 66

.Unable to add cookies, header already sent File: /home/nini2960/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php Line: 4495

Cheers

Tap off!!!!!!!

growler2058
2nd May 2012, 09:52 PM
Yep that's what happened to me when i hit what's new! I yelped and pressed closed an ran away crying then tried crappn N tappin an all seems okish

Tappin N Crappin

Clunk
2nd May 2012, 09:55 PM
Yep that's what happened to me when i hit what's new! I yelped and pressed closed an ran away crying then tried crappn N tappin an all seems okish

Tappin N Crappin

Hahaha thankfully the old tappa works fine hey?????!!!!!!!!..................... wonder what button AB has gone and pressed now?????????? Roflmao

Tap off!!!!!!!

Rip'n'Shred
2nd May 2012, 09:55 PM
Yep I get the same, tappa crap kind works but no pics in some posts

Clunk
2nd May 2012, 09:57 PM
Any one know how to report a problem on tappa?

Tap off!!!!!!!

Clunk
2nd May 2012, 10:02 PM
Sorry I meant....... how dou report a problem when using tappa...... other than responding in a thread.

Now having problems editing posts and quoting

Tap off!!!!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
2nd May 2012, 10:04 PM
Sorry I meant....... how dou report a problem when using tappa...... other than responding in a thread.

Now having problems editing posts and quoting

Tap off!!!!!!!

As in report abuse???

Or problems you are experiencing?

Clunk
2nd May 2012, 10:07 PM
As in report abuse???

Or problems you are experiencing?
E
Experiencing problems

NissanGQ4.2
2nd May 2012, 10:18 PM
E
Experiencing problems

Just start a new thread in the help section, I don't have tappa crappa won't be able 2 help ya sorry

Clunk
2nd May 2012, 10:34 PM
Just start a new thread in the help section, I don't have tappa crappa won't be able 2 help ya sorry

Tis all good, cheers mate, just wondered if any one knew.

Saying that being able to report abuse on tappa would be helpful too

taslucas
3rd May 2012, 08:05 AM
Yeah i got the same crazy sh!t happen last night. So i logged out then i couldnt even log in. So i took growlers approach, turned the lappy off and ran away. Then i didnt have bugger all reception to tap it so i emailed AB and pasted the massive chunk of warning text. I tell you what! it was touch and go for a minute there..........i felt like a patrol4x4 member

Warwick89
3rd November 2013, 09:52 PM
Should my red buttons (onsorship and merchandise buttons) look like this? Been that way every time I use iPad or smartphone, I don't have PC

NissanGQ4.2
3rd November 2013, 10:14 PM
Should my red buttons (onsorship and merchandise buttons) look like this? Been that way every time I use iPad or smartphone, I don't have PC

I'm pretty sure this has come up before, it has something 2 do with the screen resolution..... happens on pc as well

Hopefully someone will be able to til you if there is a fix / workaround, sorry I don't have an ipdad to test these things out on

Cheers

Toddie

Cuppa
3rd November 2013, 10:39 PM
AB was going to look into it, but for now that's how it is on ipad.

Clunk
3rd November 2013, 11:47 PM
That's how it looks on an android tablet too. It's to do with the screen resolution as Todd said above. If you're able to adjust the screen resolution of the device, which I don't believe you can, the unfortunately you're stuck with it. Forum is easier to view on a phone using Motorculture, which is basically an older version of Tapatalk and unfortunately is a bit on the buggy side but, it does make reading the forum alot easier.

Warwick89
3rd November 2013, 11:51 PM
That's how it looks on an android tablet too. It's to do with the screen resolution as Todd said above. If you're able to adjust the screen resolution of the device, which I don't believe you can, the unfortunately you're stuck with it. Forum is easier to view on a phone using Motorculture, which is basically an older version of Tapatalk and unfortunately is a bit on the buggy side but, it does make reading the forum alot easier.

Hey mate I do have MC but not the biggest fan lol, I prefer webpage don't ask me why.
No can't change resolution on iPad so looks like I'm stuck.

Cheers Warwick

Clunk
17th May 2014, 11:46 PM
any one else experiencing sporadic forum slow down tonight, i know its not my network as other sites work fine..... also forum is really slow on my phone on 4g, at first I thought it was a ForumRunner issue, so re-installed MC but that was slow as well???????????????????????????????????

TPC
17th May 2014, 11:51 PM
any one else experiencing sporadic forum slow down tonight, i know its not my network as other sites work fine..... also forum is really slow on my phone on 4g, at first I thought it was a ForumRunner issue, so re-installed MC but that was slow as well???????????????????????????????????
Have found the same thing, thought my internet was playing up.

Alitis007
17th May 2014, 11:52 PM
Yesh clunksta forum runner doesn't like the wifi lol works better on 4g

Clunk
17th May 2014, 11:55 PM
Yesh clunksta forum runner doesn't like the wifi lol works better on 4g
nah mate, tonight everything is running like a constipated cow, 4g, wifi, home internet and its only NP that has the issue, all other sites of been on work great

the evil twin
18th May 2014, 12:58 AM
nah mate, tonight everything is running like a constipated cow, 4g, wifi, home internet and its only NP that has the issue, all other sites of been on work great

Hiya Clunk

Could be totally unrelated but I am having real issues here in Perth with internet speeds most of today as well but not just with NP.

I notice it is worst with the "ads" sites but it is not constant IE I get the shits and go outside for a while and it will be either OK when I come back or worse

Clunk
18th May 2014, 01:33 AM
Hiya Clunk

Could be totally unrelated but I am having real issues here in Perth with internet speeds most of today as well but not just with NP.

I notice it is worst with the "ads" sites but it is not constant IE I get the shits and go outside for a while and it will be either OK when I come back or worse

Buggered if I know what it is ET, WPC forums seems ok............ Ghosts in the machine

jack
18th May 2014, 01:49 AM
Same here in VIC, forum running really slow but every other site is fine. Same issue on iPad and PC.

NissanGQ4.2
18th May 2014, 07:14 AM
My net has been pretty crap for the last few days, I just assumed my plan had been downgraded to the new NBN :)

Is it still running slow for you guys???

Drewboyaus
18th May 2014, 07:58 AM
I had been having the same speed issues on mobile the last 2 or 3 days. Seems to be better now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

jack
18th May 2014, 10:53 AM
My net has been pretty crap for the last few days, I just assumed my plan had been downgraded to the new NBN :)

Is it still running slow for you guys???

All good here now

Clunk
18th May 2014, 11:21 AM
Appears to be ok on phones 4g, appears ok on the network too...........

come on AB fess up, what did you do this time?????

AB
18th May 2014, 03:41 PM
That's strange, we have our own server so this shouldn't happen unless it was a huge auto back up in place that I didn't know about.

Not my fault this time gents, I wasn't even here...lol

Clunk
18th May 2014, 10:57 PM
AB, it's just been doing it again

TPC
18th May 2014, 11:12 PM
AB, it's just been doing it again
Just noticed the same thing.
What have you done AB?

Clunk
18th May 2014, 11:23 PM
What have you done AB?

Must be making up some roof top bags

mudnut
18th May 2014, 11:36 PM
In Chrome I can't delete the flubbed user names and sometimes when I have logged in, letters instead of dots appear, and a few that I stuffed up cannot be deleted.

mudski
19th May 2014, 12:08 AM
Something funky has been going on lately... Slowness as of late and I just got a PM from Daz, five times.... You need to pedal harder AB.

TPC
19th May 2014, 12:11 AM
Has been a few months since the last time he broke it, guess it was due.;)

Clunk
19th May 2014, 12:15 AM
yep definitely something not quite right and always seems to be after 8pm WA time

BigRAWesty
19th May 2014, 12:28 AM
Yep have also noticed some very slow periods, mainly on forum runner but also via Web..

Any extra traffic atm??

MudRunnerTD
19th May 2014, 12:40 AM
Nah running bloody sow tonight on the iPad through safari too AB.

BigRAWesty
19th May 2014, 12:43 AM
I bet ya he's in bed already. Selfish prick... ;-)

AB
19th May 2014, 06:30 AM
Leave it with me gents...

AB
19th May 2014, 06:40 AM
Westy, you don't know roughly what time it came good do you?

BigRAWesty
19th May 2014, 06:51 AM
I've noticed an increase from around 3.30-4 this morning..
Seems fine now.
Around midnight 1am I forgot about FR and even the web browser was taking a long time to load..

AB
19th May 2014, 08:38 AM
Thanks mate...

It looks like its under a lot of pressure now when it backs up which is the times mentioned above. I'll see what we can do to stop this or minimize it...

taslucas
19th May 2014, 01:17 PM
Thanks mate...

It looks like its under a lot of pressure now when it backs up which is the times mentioned above. I'll see what we can do to stop this or minimize it...

I know how release backed up pressure.....

Clunk
19th May 2014, 01:32 PM
I know how release backed up pressure.....

I had that same problem this morning

AB
19th May 2014, 03:22 PM
Ok...

You know I said this wasn't my fault, well guess what...it was all of my fault...lol

A few months ago I created a test forum using the new software we have here.

Well...I just found out it has been absolutely smashed with spam beyond belief to the point it almost maxed out the server...lol...oopsy!!

Just deleted the entire site so this should be good to go now with no delays.

Classic!!!

TPC
19th May 2014, 03:40 PM
What have you done AB?

Has been a few months since the last time he broke it, guess it was due.;)

Ok...

You know I said this wasn't my fault, well guess what...it was all of my fault...lol

Well...I just found out it has been absolutely smashed with spam beyond belief to the point it almost maxed out the server...lol...oopsy!!

Classic!!!
I am not one to say I told you so but....

mudnut
19th May 2014, 03:45 PM
I have no idea what you lot were carrying on about. You probably experienced the service I have to live with out here in the sticks.

Clunk
19th May 2014, 03:46 PM
Ok...

Classic!!!

Nerrr , see and there you were thinking I was just having a whinge, lol

NissanGQ4.2
19th May 2014, 08:15 PM
Ok...

Classic!!!

bahahahahaha that's so funny

growler2058
19th May 2014, 09:53 PM
Ok... You know I said this wasn't my fault, well guess what...it was all of my fault...lol Classic!!!

Is that your surprised look??!!

Avo
19th May 2014, 11:41 PM
thanks for the laugh's guys,excellent bit of reading with a chuckle or two..

BigRAWesty
20th May 2014, 01:05 AM
Have noticed a bit of a slow down again AB..
From about 1130. No where near what it was last night but still quite delayed on uploading pages threw FR..

AB
20th May 2014, 06:39 AM
Have noticed a bit of a slow down again AB..
From about 1130. No where near what it was last night but still quite delayed on uploading pages threw FR..

Yeah ok thanks mate. It just backs everything up daily and this forum is quite big now along with all of the 4wd pro tips videos.

Ill see how long it takes to back up and might move it to 3am

BigRAWesty
20th May 2014, 07:15 AM
Ow no need for that, as long as that's normal. I might have to start scheduling work for 12-3 lol

Winnie
20th May 2014, 07:29 AM
Forum Runner was very slow for me last night on wifi, at about 10.30

taslucas
20th May 2014, 01:07 PM
Forum Runner was very slow for me last night on wifi, at about 10.30

So it was more like forum walker?

Avo
23rd September 2014, 08:11 PM
anyone else having the add's appearing everytime you go back to the mainpage of the forum..click hide then if I go to another page there back again..

AB
23rd September 2014, 08:23 PM
anyone else having the add's appearing everytime you go back to the mainpage of the forum..click hide then if I go to another page there back again..

Whereabouts, on the side bar or at the top, bottom?

Avo
23rd September 2014, 08:37 PM
side bar AB,

AB
23rd September 2014, 08:57 PM
side bar AB,

You shouldn't be seeing that sidebar at all?

Are there any other forum sponsors that can see this too?

The new sponsor banner members.

Maxhead
23rd September 2014, 09:00 PM
I don't see the side bar
Is this the page?http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=49570&stc=1

AB
23rd September 2014, 09:08 PM
I don't see the side bar
Is this the page?

Yeah that's it, I thought I took that away from the sponsors!

Avo
23rd September 2014, 09:11 PM
maybe you sold it back to us...lol

Maxhead
23rd September 2014, 09:13 PM

Ahhh, the sponsor bar on the left??? I never go to that page so never noticed...LOL

Clunk
23rd September 2014, 10:13 PM

You should keep it there, it only shows up on the forum home page and acts as a reminder who the sponsors are

Clunk
23rd September 2014, 10:48 PM
hey AB, what ya doing to the forum mate? It's going slow, or is it backing up?

Avo
23rd September 2014, 11:03 PM
You should keep it there, it only shows up on the forum home page and acts as a reminder who the sponsors are

well that's probably the second most common sense thing you have ever said on this forum clunk.

Clunk
23rd September 2014, 11:06 PM
well that's probably the second most common sense thing you have ever said on this forum clunk.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell everyone, they might expect it to happen more often

Avo
24th September 2014, 12:40 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell everyone, they might expect it to happen more often

we don't expect it at all clunkasaurus

Avo
4th October 2014, 12:14 AM
Ahhh, the sponsor bar on the left??? I never go to that page so never noticed...LOL

so what page do you go to?

NissanGQ4.2
4th October 2014, 06:27 AM
so what page do you go to?

Kris probably uses the "What's New" page as most people here do except me, I use a customized whats new page that excludes the Introduction pages from showing in the list :)

TPC
28th October 2014, 10:00 PM
Is anybody else getting this message when trying to access some threads?
I get it when I try to go into the Happy thread, I guess I am not happy.
Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@nissanpatrol.com.au and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9 Server at www.nissanpatrol.com.au Port 80

NissanGQ4.2
28th October 2014, 10:07 PM
No issues at my end ( not that I've been on it much tonight )

Is anybody else getting this message when trying to access some threads?
I get it when I try to go into the Happy thread, I guess I am not happy.
Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@nissanpatrol.com.au and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9 Server at www.nissanpatrol.com.au Port 80

TPC
28th October 2014, 10:12 PM
No issues at my end ( not that I've been on it much tonight )
I just tried using IE instead of Chrome and it worked so it is only happening with Chrome.

NissanGQ4.2
28th October 2014, 11:00 PM
I just tried using IE instead of Chrome and it worked so it is only happening with Chrome.

I have always had issues with chrome and not IE or firefox on this forum, maybe try clearing out your cache in chrome and trying again

Clunk
28th October 2014, 11:08 PM
Chrome has become quite the memory sapping piece of crap..... The way Firefox used to be

TPC
28th October 2014, 11:13 PM

I have always had issues with chrome and not IE or firefox on this forum, maybe try clearing out your cache in chrome and trying again

I was wrong, it is doing it with IE as well but only when logged on, if I log off and try it works.
Problem is only with the happy thread, is AB limiting who is allowed to be happy.
I tried clearing the cache and still happening.

TPC
28th October 2014, 11:21 PM
Firefox does the same thing for me, will try another computer.

TPC
28th October 2014, 11:25 PM
Firefox does the same thing for me, will try another computer.
Same problem on another computer.

Clunk
29th October 2014, 12:20 AM
Same problem on another computer.
well I'm guessing if you were happy before, you're not now lol

AB
29th October 2014, 07:25 AM
I was wrong, it is doing it with IE as well but only when logged on, if I log off and try it works.
Problem is only with the happy thread, is AB limiting who is allowed to be happy.
I tried clearing the cache and still happening.

I didn't do anything..lol

Let me know if that's still happening mate?

TPC
29th October 2014, 08:07 AM
I didn't do anything..lol

Let me know if that's still happening mate?

Still doing it.
I will try from work to see if it changes with a different internet connection.

TPC
29th October 2014, 01:52 PM
Does it at work too and on my phone so there must be a block on my login to prevent me from accessing the happy thread, that makes me unhappy.

AB
29th October 2014, 02:05 PM
Does it at work too and on my phone so there must be a block on my login to prevent me from accessing the happy thread, that makes me unhappy.

Try now?.....

TPC
29th October 2014, 02:13 PM
Try now?.....
Still no good.

oncedisturbed
29th October 2014, 02:45 PM
MC and FR are crashing as well, comes up at times that it can't connect with host server

AB
30th October 2014, 08:51 AM
Still no good.

Do any of these links below work?

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?21195-What-has-made-you-Happy-today

www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?21195-What-has-made-you-Happy-today (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?21195-What-has-made-you-Happy-today)

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?21195-What-has-made-you-Happy-today

TPC
30th October 2014, 09:43 AM

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?21195-What-has-made-you-Happy-today

www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?21195-What-has-made-you-Happy-today (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?21195-What-has-made-you-Happy-today)

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?21195-What-has-made-you-Happy-today

1 & 2 did not work but number 3 worked.

TPC
3rd November 2014, 10:03 PM

1 & 2 did not work but number 3 worked.

Bump, did this tell you anything?
Is there anything I can try?

AB
3rd November 2014, 10:12 PM
Bump, did this tell you anything?
Is there anything I can try?

Sorry mate, I did some research for you from possible faults with the forum but I got lost.

There can be a fault with the forums prefixes as above on certain threads but it would effect everyone, not just you so it can't be that problem.

It's only just the happy thread isn't it, nothing else?

Can you try to go to happy thread when you are not signed in, does that work?

AB
3rd November 2014, 10:19 PM
I tried a simple fix, try and go there now and see what happens?

Not through the links in this thread, go to the thread under general chat or what's new.

TPC
3rd November 2014, 10:21 PM
Sorry mate, I did some research for you from possible faults with the forum but I got lost.

There can be a fault with the forums prefixes as above on certain threads but it would effect everyone, not just you so it can't be that problem.

It's only just the happy thread isn't it, nothing else?

Can you try to go to happy thread when you are not signed in, does that work?
No worries mate, I know you have plenty keeping you busy.
The happy thread is the only one I have had this problem with and it does work if I am not logged in.
Don't spend too much time on it as it is only me and I don't have to be happy. :)

TPC
3rd November 2014, 10:22 PM
I tried a simple fix, try and go there now and see what happens?

Not through the links in this thread, go to the thread under general chat or what's new.

Still not working.

AB
3rd November 2014, 10:28 PM
Ok, let me try something else tomorrow morning mate. I have another idea to rebuild the prefixes but I just want to make sure I don't rebuild the entire forum and stuff it...lol

TPC
3rd November 2014, 10:36 PM
Ok, let me try something else tomorrow morning mate. I have another idea to rebuild the prefixes but I just want to make sure I don't rebuild the entire forum and stuff it...lol
Don't do anything risky and break the forum again, they will crucify both of us.

TPC
6th February 2015, 10:23 AM
AB I still have the problem where I cannot view the Happy Thread, if you get bored and have nothing else to do you could have another look to at it. :)

If you are too busy don't worry about it.

TPC
6th February 2015, 10:38 AM
AB I still have the problem where I cannot view the Happy Thread, if you get bored and have nothing else to do you could have another look to at it. :)

If you are too busy don't worry about it.

Don't worry, I got it working.
I went into my forum settings and started changing random things to see if they would make any difference and found the following setting was causing the problem, changed it to standard editor and it works.

AB
6th February 2015, 11:55 AM
Don't worry, I got it working.
I went into my forum settings and started changing random things to see if they would make any difference and found the following setting was causing the problem, changed it to standard editor and it works.

That's strange mate, ill check that out tonight when I get home.

Clunk
10th June 2015, 04:38 PM
AB have you broken the forum/tapatalk again?????

any one else having issues with the forum loading on Tapatalk?

Keeps coming up with "Failed to Connect" message.............. do not have problems with viewing other forums on Tapatalk though

Winnie
10th June 2015, 05:27 PM
Loads fine for me Clunk.

Maxhead
10th June 2015, 05:30 PM
Yep, loads fine for me. It could be the operator :animierte-smilies-t

Woof
10th June 2015, 06:23 PM

Keeps coming up with "Failed to Connect" message.............. do not have problems with viewing other forums on Tapatalk though

Oh no, does that mean we will have some intelligent posts now that I have fine tuned your account....hahahahahahahahaha

AB
10th June 2015, 06:37 PM
AB have you broken the forum/tapatalk again????? any one else having issues with the forum loading on Tapatalk? Keeps coming up with "Failed to Connect" message.............. do not have problems with viewing other forums on Tapatalk though Sounds like user error to me

Clunk
10th June 2015, 06:41 PM
Oh no, does that mean we will have some intelligent posts now that I have fine tuned your account....hahahahahahahahaha

oh I seriously doubt it!!!!!! lol

Clunk
10th June 2015, 06:43 PM

cleared the apps cache.... all good again

seems odd that I could still use other forums though

Woof
10th June 2015, 06:43 PM
oh I seriously doubt it!!!!!! lol

Yeah, you could be right mate...lol

Clunk
10th June 2015, 06:44 PM
Yep, loads fine for me. It could be the operator :animierte-smilies-t

can't be, you're still here ;)

Clunk
29th July 2017, 02:05 PM
so mods and @AB, anyone worked out what took out the forum for a couple of hours last night?

Forum couldn't be accessed by either Tapacrap, or any of the standard web browsers.

"page could not be found", was as if there was a server issue

TPC
29th July 2017, 02:37 PM
so mods and @AB, anyone worked out what took out the forum for a couple of hours last night?

Forum couldn't be accessed by either Tapacrap, or any of the standard web browsers.

What did you do for the 2 hours? Must have been hell for you.

GQtdauto
29th July 2017, 02:50 PM

Hopefully he was looking for some funny jokes because the ones he's posting are crap .

Clunk
29th July 2017, 03:02 PM

I had a jolly good wank thanks

Woof
29th July 2017, 03:05 PM

Yeah I just stopped it for you...lol
Seriously got no idea mate as I was not on here

TPC
29th July 2017, 03:16 PM
I had a jolly good wank thanks

At least you used your time productively.

NissanGQ4.2
29th July 2017, 03:27 PM

Yes I pinged the forum server for a few hrs sorry

Avo
29th July 2017, 09:50 PM
hey guys i found out what iot was.. AB was digging his back yard up and hit the cable up that connects us all....fix it with his hands and knocks it over witrh his arse i tell ya

Avo
29th July 2017, 09:56 PM

we skyped and talk evil plans

TPC
29th July 2017, 10:08 PM
we skyped and talk evil plans

Did the conversation go like this:

Clunk
29th July 2017, 10:53 PM
Testies Testies

growler2058
29th July 2017, 10:55 PM
Yer all trippn' it worked fine

gubigfish
30th July 2017, 09:45 AM
It was all your fault then growler, you must of broke it.