PDA

View Full Version : Forum Suggestions

Chops
22nd October 2010, 07:08 PM
Post suggestions for the Forum Administrator to look into in here, such as if you would like to see a feature turned on or off.

Chops
22nd October 2010, 07:25 PM
Heres the first one, I don't really like the RED on the top menu bar. The Tabs are fine, just the colour is yuk.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd October 2010, 07:38 PM
Heres the first one, I don't really like the RED on the top menu bar. The Tabs are fine, just the colour is yuk.

Sorry Andy, Agree with chops on this one

YNOT
22nd October 2010, 07:58 PM
I don't mind it, brightens the page up a bit.

Tony

Chops
22nd October 2010, 08:28 PM
P.S. - I like the red banner at the top too. I like a change now and then.

You would, just to be difficult.

Chops
22nd October 2010, 08:35 PM
I quite like the colour Red, but in this situation the colour blends into the "buttons" and also the colours appear to blend from the Bar up to the Red Nissan lettering, and across to the bottom of the Patrol itself. Just my thoughts, it doesn't look right. I would try maybe a darker blue.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd October 2010, 08:44 PM
and can I have a naked blonde with a slab of bourbon standing next to the Patrol please AB????

rkinsey
22nd October 2010, 08:53 PM
Where it shows the last poster on a thread, I'd also like to see what time they posted it. I think that would be good when browsing through the main page so you can tell how long ago the last post was made.

It already does..... next to the date....

AB...... a change is just as good as a holiday they say.... Looks good from here mate

AB
22nd October 2010, 09:21 PM
I'm getting a little lost here. To the right of the screen it shows the last poster, date and time of the last post....Left of screen shows the original posters time, date, etc.

Are you not seeing this Rohan?

This forum software is also a very recent updated forum so there are many options to customise what you want to see in the settings function.

Let us know if you don't see this though mate?

Chops
22nd October 2010, 09:22 PM
Yeah on the line above where your name is after you posted the message, it should be like this "22nd October 2010 05:43 PM" if not then it must be something to do with your browser. You are using Google Chrome are you not?

AB
22nd October 2010, 09:26 PM
I'm still using old school IE and it shows that too but I know you can change the settings in your profile to show up different things.

Thanks for the feedback on the layout. I had a spare 5 at work and played around but will sit back and make sure it all matches this weekend.

I change my mind a lot so It's good to play around with different things and then one day it all comes together!!!

Chops
22nd October 2010, 09:30 PM
This is what I see.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/10/21.jpg

Chops
22nd October 2010, 09:45 PM
I realized you meant the main page the second I hit "post". The following image shows a screenshot of the "Whats New" tab.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/10/22.jpg

NissanGQ4.2
22nd October 2010, 09:46 PM
Yeah it shows it when I'm on the actual thread, but what I was talking about was on the main page. For example, when I select "New Posts" it comes up with a list of all the new active threads. On this page it shows original poster, date and time, and last poster and date only, no time. I reckon it'd be handy to see the time of the last post on this page too.
mine shows time where you say yours doesn't for last post

AB
22nd October 2010, 09:58 PM
ahhh....Can't believe it but this may be it...

Rohan, do you have a small monitor or do you not maximize your screens on your monitor???

Does that make sense?

I have a moderatelty wide screen but if you reduce the size of the window then the fields need to reduce too....Like the "Post details, title, poster, etc"...

As soon as I reduced the size of the window then the first thing to dissapear is the time of the post.

Kind of like a Microsoft Excel document with columns and rows but unfortunatelty you can't seem to adjust them...lol

Is anyone else seeing this?

Woof
22nd October 2010, 10:02 PM
All good here AB.....................by the way I like the colour change:bigthumbup::bigthumbup:

AB
22nd October 2010, 10:26 PM
Yep thats it, just tested it and the first thing to dissapear is the time. Your screen must be a whisker too small for the time to show.

But thats why we have laptops obviously for the size....I'll see if theres a way to adjust the columns this weekend.

Finly Owner
22nd October 2010, 11:00 PM
Well done AB, I thought I was signing into wrong place, had to check I was at forum. Nice fresh look!

RustyNails
23rd October 2010, 12:31 AM
x2
The new look is clean looking, love it

Paul

Maxhead
23rd October 2010, 08:39 AM
Yeah that's probably it. Just got a standard laptop screen that's not a wide screen. Thanks for looking into it.

Try zooming out a fraction Rohan, If I zoom in on mine I loose the time.
You can do this by holding "Ctrl" key and pressing + or -

Hope it helps

Maxhead
23rd October 2010, 08:40 AM
Oh yeah, I have to admit I have seen nicer shades of red

AB
23rd October 2010, 08:50 AM
Spot on Kris, forgot about that...Holding down the control key and pressing + or - and I think scrolling with the mouse too....Good work!

Try that Rohan.

AB
24th October 2010, 09:12 PM
Hey mate, had a look around and there doesn't seem to be a function to adjust the columns to show the time.

I guess your screen must just be a whisker too small to display the time in that section thats all.

NissanGQ4.2
24th October 2010, 09:37 PM
what about changing your video resolution to something smaller??? Would that help?

wildgu6
27th October 2010, 12:29 AM
Hey guys, been playing around trying to organise the page so I can access newer threads 1st,
I can manage to organise it to a certain point, but would like to organise it so the most recent threads come up in start date order. (If you can understand that?)
Is this possible ???????? or is it a suggestion I should be adding to this thread.

Cheers Pete

Maxhead
27th October 2010, 08:02 AM
Hey mate, had a look around and there doesn't seem to be a function to adjust the columns to show the time.

I guess your screen must just be a whisker too small to display the time in that section thats all.

hmmm, I can see the whole lot even on a 7" mini lapy .
Might be worth trying a different browser to see if that helps.

NissanGQ4.2
9th November 2010, 06:15 PM
AB is there anyway to stop vbulletin clearing the cookies when you log out????, its bloody annoying!!!

i don't won't it to as i believe it clears all the new posts prior to the logout!!!!!
vBulletin Message

All cookies cleared!

Return to the page you were previously viewing (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?171-My-Diy-Roof-Console-UHF-amp-Mac-Mini)
Go to forums index (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forum.php)

AB
9th November 2010, 09:42 PM
It's not an option in your general settings, I'll have to look into it mate and get back to you.

So are you saying that if you log in but don't read all of the new posts and then log out it will not show you the new posts again that you previously didn't read?

I'm also finding that it shows unread categories that you know you have read and the last post was over 2 days ago, etc...

NissanGQ4.2
9th November 2010, 10:03 PM
It's not an option in your general settings, I'll have to look into it mate and get back to you.

So are you saying that if you log in but don't read all of the new posts and then log out it will not show you the new posts again that you previously didn't read?

I'm also finding that it shows unread categories that you know you have read and the last post was over 2 days ago, etc...

Couldn't find a setting in my general settings, checked there first before posting, If its there im blind. No hurry AB.

Before logout

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z400/toddrhind/Nissan%20Patrol%20Forum/beforelogout.gif

After logout

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z400/toddrhind/Nissan%20Patrol%20Forum/afterlogout.gif

doesn't matter what posts you read, they all dissapear, you will only really notice it if you have log out then back in straight away or within a few mins i guess, thats also depending on how quick people are posting to the forum.

hope that makes sense

AB
9th November 2010, 10:09 PM
This may sound silly but that last shot, is that you trying to view "new Posts" when you are not actually logged in or is it when you log back in again after logging out and not reading all of the new posts?

Just checking.

NissanGQ4.2
9th November 2010, 10:27 PM
This may sound silly but that last shot, is that you trying to view "new Posts" when you are not actually logged in or is it when you log back in again after logging out and not reading all of the new posts?

Just checking.

logged back in after logging out, and doesn't matter if i have read all new posts or not

YNOT
29th March 2011, 11:50 PM
Forum suggestion

How about business cards with the web address and some basic information about the website and forum. Would be handy to hand out if you're stopped somewhere and someone approaches you about your Patrol or if you see a nicely decked out Patrol parked somewhere you could slip a card under the wiper.

Tony

Bigrig
29th March 2011, 11:58 PM
Just posted this up somewhere else, but then saw this thread pop up (good timing Tony!).

Any chance AB of having purely a video section (or do we already have one I haven't found?). One with no posts against it etc, just action and trip vids that new comers and older members alike can jump into and see what goes on around the place once they decide to get out and about with some other members.

Food for thought??

YNOT
30th March 2011, 12:22 AM
Just posted this up somewhere else, but then saw this thread pop up (good timing Tony!).

Any chance AB of having purely a video section (or do we already have one I haven't found?). One with no posts against it etc, just action and trip vids that new comers and older members alike can jump into and see what goes on around the place once they decide to get out and about with some other members.

Food for thought??

We already have a 4X4 photos section so having a 4X4 video section makes sense to me. I don't have the mod powers to make it happen.

Tony

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 12:33 AM
We already have a 4X4 photos section so having a 4X4 video section makes sense to me. I don't have the mod powers to make it happen.

Tony

Well, there you go ... thousands of posts later, and I've finally come up with a half decent idea!! LOL

katwoman
30th March 2011, 06:06 AM
Forum suggestion

How about business cards with the web address and some basic information about the website and forum. Would be handy to hand out if you're stopped somewhere and someone approaches you about your Patrol or if you see a nicely decked out Patrol parked somewhere you could slip a card under the wiper.

Tony
Excellent idea, Tony. I get cards made for the other half and design them myself. Costs about $30 for 750. Depending on design and paper of course..

patch697
30th March 2011, 09:49 AM
Forum suggestion

Tony

Grand Idea Tony...... AB & I have discussed this in the past so its on the cards (pardon the pun)...lolol

patch697
30th March 2011, 10:02 AM

Food for thought??

We do have a Video thread AB started a while a go Scotty but it wasn't exclusive to just 4x4ing which is what I think your after? .

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?575-Video-Thread.-Funny-Crazy-Dangerous-or-Bizzar

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 11:18 AM
We do have a Video thread AB started a while a go Scotty but it wasn't exclusive to just 4x4ing which is what I think your after? .

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?575-Video-Thread.-Funny-Crazy-Dangerous-or-Bizzar

Thanks boss - yeah, know that one, but was thinking more along the lines of a specific Trips and Treks style video thread (not under the banner of states or anything) that just showed off our videos, which we all seem to love watching, so new comers especially get a feel for what happens when they make a bit of an effort and join in and get to know members from their area. How many intros has there been with people saying "I don't get out enough" or "I'd love to get out more often" etc ... might be just the incentive to do so ...

No biggie, was just one of the many pointless ideas floating around in the beer whirlpool in my head!!! LOL

AB
30th March 2011, 11:21 AM
Thanks boss - yeah, know that one, but was thinking more along the lines of a specific Trips and Treks style video thread (not under the banner of states or anything) that just showed off our videos, which we all seem to love watching, so new comers especially get a feel for what happens when they make a bit of an effort and join in and get to know members from their area. How many intros has there been with people saying "I don't get out enough" or "I'd love to get out more often" etc ... might be just the incentive to do so ...

No biggie, was just one of the many pointless ideas floating around in the beer whirlpool in my head!!! LOL

It's a good idea though mate....I just have to be careful how many categories we put up on the main home page otherwise it will get messy...

What about if we changed the 4x4 photos category to 4x4 Videos and Photos.....Then inside that category there is "photos" and then "videos"....

I can then move all of the photos that are in there into the photos section and then we can start fresh with the vids????

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 11:30 AM
It's a good idea though mate....I just have to be careful how many categories we put up on the main home page otherwise it will get messy...

What about if we changed the 4x4 photos category to 4x4 Videos and Photos.....Then inside that category there is "photos" and then "videos"....

I can then move all of the photos that are in there into the photos section and then we can start fresh with the vids????

Sounds fantabulous boss man!!!

AB
30th March 2011, 02:39 PM
Ok all done, the category has been changed to 4x4 members videos and photos section with sub categories for the photos and videos.

I have put all of the original photos into the photo section.

If anyone knows of any other trip videos that need to go in there then feel free to copy them into that section.

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 02:41 PM
Ok all done, the category has been changed to 4x4 members videos and photos section with sub categories for the photos and videos.

If anyone knows of any other trip videos that need to go in there then feel free to copy them into that section.

How do we copy them in without uploading again? Or is that what you meant? Remember, I'm a simpleton!! LOL

AB
30th March 2011, 03:05 PM
You just need to copy the video link from Youtube across to a new post...

If you go to the old post with the video, double click the video which will take you to Youtube where the video is playing...

Then copy the URL address at the very top of the screen....Go to the new post click on http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/editor/video.png and then paste the URl link.

If you have text on the other thread you want to bring over too then just simply copy and paste the text.

YOu might want to have 2 windows going at the same time too mate....Easier!

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 03:10 PM
Oh ... simple then!! lol

AB
30th March 2011, 03:12 PM
lol....Ok big guy, which ones do you want to move over and I'll copy them...haha....I think I can actually just copy posts across to new sections anyway....That'll be 10 times easier...lol

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 03:49 PM
lol....Ok big guy, which ones do you want to move over and I'll copy them...haha....I think I can actually just copy posts across to new sections anyway....That'll be 10 times easier...lol

Hahaha. All good boss - I'll sort it, but thanks for the offer!!

DX grunt
30th March 2011, 04:39 PM

Are you going to make them a sticky?

I'd like to see the trip reports as a sticky too, rather than get lost in the system. lol

nowoolies
30th March 2011, 11:19 PM

the colour is great .......the rest just close yer eyes hahahahaha

katwoman
21st May 2011, 06:13 PM
What are the chances of having what u drive under your avatar somewhere.. Doesnt have to be much, year and model. Just so first glance you can see what members have? Maybe get rid of 'thanks ' button..

NissanGQ4.2
21st May 2011, 06:21 PM
What are the chances of having what u drive under your avatar somewhere..

What for Kat, its in every post if you put it in your signature

katwoman
21st May 2011, 06:23 PM
What for Kat, its in every post if you put it in your signature
Cos, I never thought of that...

NissanGQ4.2
21st May 2011, 07:07 PM
Andy could we have the same as www.vbulletin.org where next 2 our loggin name it says you have so many unread post and u then click on it 2 see the unread posts???

Clunk
21st May 2011, 07:50 PM
Cos, I never thought of that...

well there's a suprise hahahahaha

AB
22nd May 2011, 08:03 AM
Andy could we have the same as www.vbulletin.org where next 2 our loggin name it says you have so many unread post and u then click on it 2 see the unread posts???

That would be a good feature. What about the "Whats New" button, doesn't that work on the same principal?

NissanGQ4.2
22nd May 2011, 01:59 PM
That would be a good feature. What about the "Whats New" button, doesn't that work on the same principal?

The Whats New is the same as New Posts, so why both are displayed is pointless.

I assume Whats New / New Posts does just that, gets new posts... even threads you have read but have had a new post made 2 it.

One would assume the Unread post link displayed on there forum will only display threads that you have never viewed by oneself.

Did any of that make sense?????

I need a drink!!!!!

Clunk
22nd May 2011, 03:01 PM
The whatsnew and new posts are great features but sometime during the day, the list seems to clear itself, so then have to go searching through the threads all over again.

scotty83
22nd May 2011, 03:05 PM
I think you will find that you have just been logged out by your web browser. Try logging back in. That should fix the new post reset issue

Bigrig
22nd May 2011, 04:13 PM
Email addresses for those who want to contribute financially (or in some other appropriate way decided by yourself AB), and who have cracked say 500 posts or something? Far easier than PM's which you only get on here - yes, you get notified via your email, but have to answer on the forum. Most people have access to email now on their phones and makes organising trips etc heaps easier ...

Just a suggestion!! lol

snicko
22nd May 2011, 06:14 PM
I can't spell to save myself.
Have a dictionary always next to the computer, sooooooooo my suggestion would be either a general spell check or a little spell check box that the word could be typed into to see if its correct.
I know this wont stop typos but I would have a better chance to keep up in N/S better and not having to check the dictionary all the time!!
I like to see the words spelt correctly but I just can't do it!!!
Not a very technical request but more a personal one.

My 3 cents worth!

Snicko

NissanGQ4.2
22nd May 2011, 07:50 PM
I down loaded Google Chrome and the spell check worked straight away so hope there is a box to tick in Firefox Thanks Toddrhind

goto Tools, then Options

Do you have a check my spelling as i type???? if so is it ticked????

snicko
22nd May 2011, 08:24 PM
In ADVANCED
under browsing
"Check my spelling as I type" was ticked

Under Accessibility
"Search for text when I start typing" was not ticked

So I ticked it and it didn't make any difference..thats OK I'll just use Google Chrome for the forum so my spelling does not slow me down!! Look out Kat!!
Thanks for your help

NissanGQ4.2
22nd May 2011, 08:37 PM
In ADVANCED
under browsing
"Check my spelling as I type" was ticked

Under Accessibility
"Search for text when I start typing" was not ticked

So I ticked it and it didn't make any difference..thats OK I'll just use Google Chrome for the forum so my spelling does not slow me down!! Look out Kat!!
Thanks for your help

no worries, sorry mine was an earlier version of Firefox than yours

YNOT
22nd May 2011, 08:40 PM
Thread cleaned up.
General chat about browsers can be found here; http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?4359-What-browser-do-you-use-and-why

Tony

NissanGQ4.2
30th May 2011, 06:09 PM
AB, Is there a feature in VB that we can mark threads read and it displays it somewhere next 2 the thread name, something like the green arrow pointing to the envelope that tells you how many posts you have made in that thread???? Buy the look of it....the envelope changes colour when you view the thread but if you log out and go back in the next day, I'm pretty sure it goes back 2 the normal colour.... :(

AB
30th May 2011, 09:16 PM
It should remember though...I just logged in now for the first time today on this computer and it shows up grey colour envelope for posts I have read and blue envelopes for posts in a thread that I havent read yet....Is this what you mean?

XLR8
30th May 2011, 09:30 PM
Not sure if it has been mentioned AB and I've missed it but is there a reason that posts have so much empty space? some pages contain only 5 posts if they contain quotes. Can the settings be altered so the window is only as large as the post requiires, or does the forum have a fixed window size for each post?

AB
30th May 2011, 09:37 PM
Are you getting that too????

I was trying to change something on the forum the other day and I noticed this on my computer at home but not on my phone or on my computer at work....Only on my PC at home...

So what you are saying is the post you made above this is 2 lines of text but it has about another 10 lines of text that could be there in that gap but It's just blank???

Does that make sense...haha

Is anyone else getting this space issue????

XLR8
30th May 2011, 10:05 PM
exactly. My posts have a little less blank space, about 5 -7 lines than those with avatars, 10-12 lines

NissanGQ4.2
30th May 2011, 10:38 PM
It should remember though...I just logged in now for the first time today on this computer and it shows up grey colour envelope for posts I have read and blue envelopes for posts in a thread that I havent read yet....Is this what you mean?

get back 2 u on that, relised after i asked that the envelopes changed color!

NissanGQ4.2
31st May 2011, 07:43 AM
Logged this morning

Found this thread that i know i have never viewed

Viewed thread without posting, then selected the new post icon, and this is how the thread envelope looked.

Noticed after someone posted in the thread it looked like this

Went back into thread and posted and now looks like this

1st means it: Contains unread posts ( I haven't read the thread )

2nd means: Contains no unread posts ( I have read the thread )

3rd means: Contains unread posts ( since i last viewed the thread )

4th means: Contains unread post ( since i last viewed thread ) and i have replied 2 the thread.

Does this sound correct AB???, and whats with open and closed envelope???? Couldn't find the meanings in the Icon legend.

Bigrig
31st May 2011, 08:04 AM
Email addresses for those who want to contribute financially (or in some other appropriate way decided by yourself AB), and who have cracked say 500 posts or something? Far easier than PM's which you only get on here - yes, you get notified via your email, but have to answer on the forum. Most people have access to email now on their phones and makes organising trips etc heaps easier ...

Just a suggestion!! lol

Bump!! lol ... just coz I think it's a good one!!! For trips like we just had on the weekend, it's easier to chat via email to organise than via PM's ... food for thought at least?? It an account is idle for more than say, 60 days, it could be deleted and allocated to someone else??

I'll even volunteer dhuck to run an exchange server for us and I'll get the software!!! (sorry dhuck!! lmfao)

NissanGQ4.2
31st May 2011, 08:18 AM
Bump!! lol ... just coz I think it's a good one!!!

I would bump all my post, because i think they are great ideas 2, but there is just 2 many of them.....so i'll just wait..... *L* I do like your email idea, not that i really care of giving out my personal email to members..... still a good idea for you guys organising forum trips.

Bigrig
31st May 2011, 08:22 AM
I would bump all my post, because i think they are great ideas 2, but there is just 2 many of them.....so i'll just wait..... *L* I do like your email idea, not that i really care of giving out my personal email to members..... still a good idea for you guys organising forum trips.

LOL!! Of course there all good ideas!! I'm happy to give out my email also - just figured it was another good mechanism to get the name out there - people would end up using that email for other use no doubt, and low and behold, the brand is getting out there even more!! I know I have used it for that purpose and people have asked me what it is all about ... no trol owners though as yet ...

NissanGQ4.2
31st May 2011, 08:26 AM
spreading the forum love Scotty. I want one just cause i think it would look kool and fully sik *L*

Bigrig
31st May 2011, 08:30 AM
spreading the forum love Scotty. I want one just cause i think it would look kool and fully sik *L*

LOL! yep, fully sik my brussy cuz!! lmao

But it does "spread the love" ... not exactly appropriate for sending work emails though when the VPN is down - staff would ask "who the hell is BigRig"!!! lol

Sorry for hijack!

AB
31st May 2011, 09:20 AM
Icon Legend

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/statusicon/thread_new-16.pngContains unread posts
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/statusicon/thread-16-right.pngContains no unread posts
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/statusicon/thread_hot_new-16.pngHot thread with unread posts
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/statusicon/thread_hot-16.pngHot thread with no unread posts
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/statusicon/thread_lock-16.pngThread is closed
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/statusicon/thread_dot-16-right.pngYou have posted in this thread

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/misc/legend.pngIcon Legend

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/statusicon/forum_new-16.pngContains unread forum posts
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/statusicon/forum_old-16.pngContains no unread forum posts
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/statusicon/category-16.pngForum is a category
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/statusicon/forum_link-16.pngForum is a Link

Maxhead
16th June 2011, 08:00 PM
I don't want donations guys as I do not want to feel guilty when generous members donate money and then a month later I start to put up mods to my Patrol, etc...lol

I'm not sure if we are on the new server yet as I haven't got an email back from them but It's definatly going full steam ahead so far...

Just had an idea Andy.

Not sure if possible or practical but...I thought we could have a "funds indicator" in a form of a money box, bottle or a Patrol...LOL somewhere on the top of the page
So, when forum funds are running low members would be aware and could donate, and if funds are full we could slow down donations.

This way the forum is self(member) funded..so to speak. Its a very small cost to members when spread out between lots...

Anyway, just a thought...what u guys reckon??

something like this

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/06/32.jpg

AB
16th June 2011, 08:10 PM
Thats a great idea mate, I like it but I don't need funds at the moment mate but thanks anyway.

I would however encourage people to click on the banner adds and check out our sponsers as I do get paid for each click.

Please do not constantly click on the adverts but why not each day each member checks out the banner adds when they pop up and see what their business is about.

Also, if you plan on purchasing anything on Ebay or putting bids on then go to the http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/parts.html or http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/used-nissan-patrol.html section of the site, click on any ebay advert and then go and find the item you are after.

Even if you are buying a toaster simply click on any Ebay advert and Ebay will remember you came from and place your bid or buy the item. I get paid a commision on how big the sale was on Ebay.

That would be a great help and It's no cost to anyone.

growler2058
16th June 2011, 08:12 PM
No worries dun deal mate

Maxhead
16th June 2011, 08:25 PM
No worries mate, will do. Give us a yell when you need to top up the funds and I'm sure most here will be more then happy to help out.....

Woof
16th June 2011, 08:38 PM
No worries mate, will do. Give us a yell when you need to top up the funds and I'm sure most here will be more then happy to help out.....

X 2 Andy.....and don't forget mate.