PDA

View Full Version : Full Set Factory Manuals For Nissan GU Y61 1998 Patrols

itchyvet
7th August 2012, 05:36 PM
I have in my possession, a FULL set, (5 books) of Nissan factory workshop manuals covering the 1998 GU Y61 series.
The manuals cover the engines of TB42S, TB45E, RD28TDe, petrol and diesel models.
YES, I know you can access this info on the web, but working on your truck and then fiddling with the net, is not fun, these books allow you to have them right next to you whilst your working on your truck, and the info contained within them needs to be seen to be believed.
Cost to me as in excess of $300 big ones, offering the set for $ 250. PM me if interested.

MudRunnerTD
7th August 2012, 07:23 PM
Hi mate,

Note that if you get another 5 posts on this forum then you are eligible to download the manuals hosted on this forum.

Have a look at these

Nissan-Patrol-GU-Y61-service-manual-INC-Supplement-I-II-III-IV-V-VI-VII-amp-VIII (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?4202-Nissan-Patrol-GU-Y61-service-manual-INC-Supplement-I-II-III-IV-V-VI-VII-amp-VIII)

NissanGQ4.2
12th August 2012, 04:20 PM
Hi mate,

Note that if you get another 5 posts on this forum then you are eligible to download the manuals hosted on this forum.

Have a look at these

Nissan-Patrol-GU-Y61-service-manual-INC-Supplement-I-II-III-IV-V-VI-VII-amp-VIII (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?4202-Nissan-Patrol-GU-Y61-service-manual-INC-Supplement-I-II-III-IV-V-VI-VII-amp-VIII)

hahaha Darren didn't u read it, he is trying 2 sell his hard copy manuals

LukeandTania
12th August 2012, 04:23 PM
can anyone tell me how much oil do i need for a 1998 gu patrol and automatic transmission fluid. i cant find this info anywhere

CorbinsGUte
12th August 2012, 04:38 PM
Hey that info is in the manual that should be in ya glove box. Or Google should give you answers. Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

NissanGQ4.2
12th August 2012, 04:44 PM
can anyone tell me how much oil do i need for a 1998 gu patrol and automatic transmission fluid. i cant find this info anywhere

Can you please stop posting question in the manual section, they all are getting deleted

Post questions in there correct category, if your unsure what category to post in, just post in general chat as we the mods can move them to the correct section if we decide to.

Cheers

Todd

camo625
8th February 2014, 09:58 AM
Cool should b good to read