PDA

View Full Version : QLD National Meet up - AB's plan for any Vic's or south NSW members

AB
6th August 2012, 06:33 PM
Iv'e had a good think about the QLD meet up at Neerum Creek in October.

Below is my plan of attack and any Victorians or Southern NSW members are welcome to tag along if they like...

Leave Saturday 29th September from Vic at 6am arrive at Dubbo early evening. Stay the night at the caravan park and leave at sparrows to arrive at Neerum on the Sunday evening.

I thought whilst I am up there I may as well live it up and not rough it up so head down the coast on the way home...

Stay the week and leave on Saturday or Sunday arrive at Byron Bay for a night or two.

Byron Bay to Coffs Harbour for a night or two staying at BIG 4 so we can enjoy the sites, etc...

Coffs Harbour to Goulburn for another night and head home the next day.

Just thought I would lash out considering I haven't been up that way in a while so take 2 weeks off work to enjoy life...CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Anyone welcome to jump on the fun train...lol

Any suggestions are welcomed to stay along the coast at good family parks too....Looking not to roughen up it too much with the family on the way home.

Winnie
6th August 2012, 07:04 PM
I wish I had the money to do something like this. =[

Maxhead
6th August 2012, 07:16 PM
We might catch up at one of those places on the way down after the meet up mate.
Got some family commitments at Tweed heads first but all good after!

..........on the move

AB
6th August 2012, 07:25 PM
I wish I had the money to do something like this. =[

You don't need money mate, just get into more debt or sell a kidney like me...LMAO

They fetch good money on Ebay these days!

Winnie
6th August 2012, 07:30 PM
Haha but I'm soooooooooo close of being out of debt! And the more debt I've got the less mods I can do!

ozzyboy
6th August 2012, 07:32 PM
I will be looking for a used, semi decent liver after this meet!!!

Ozz

MudRunnerTD
6th August 2012, 08:00 PM
Sound awesome AB have a great time bud

Ben-e-boy
6th August 2012, 08:10 PM
You don't need money mate, just get into more debt or sell a kidney like me...LMAO

I know bigrig would love a new kidney, and one for spare lol

Ben-e-boy
6th August 2012, 08:11 PM
Sound awesome AB have a great time bud

you'll have a ball up I' take you to some wicked tracks

MudRunnerTD
6th August 2012, 08:15 PM
Damn wish I was going!!! Ah well had a big year. Did Loveday and the Madigan line.

Next time Bene, I'll look you up bud

Ben-e-boy
6th August 2012, 08:27 PM
Damn wish I was going!!! Ah well had a big year. Did Loveday and the Madigan line.

Next time Bene, I'll look you up bud

you'll just have to settle for the pics and movies then

Sir Roofy
7th August 2012, 09:18 AM
haha but i'm soooooooooo close of being out of debt! And the more debt i've got the less mods i can do!

no good doing all the mods if you cant show them off
why stay home get out young fella enjoy life
doesn,t matter what you do lad you,l always be in debt
its a fact of life and the times

Winnie
7th August 2012, 09:19 AM
Yeah I know but I'm gonna start saving for a house once this loan is paid (1 month to go, woohoo!), so then I can get into a lot of debt!

Sir Roofy
7th August 2012, 09:29 AM
yeah i know but i'm gonna start saving for a house once this loan is paid (1 month to go, woohoo!), so then i can get into a lot of debt!

wishing you all the best on that one mate hope it works out for you

Bigrig
7th August 2012, 09:43 AM
I know bigrig would love a new kidney, and one for spare lol

How true ... can't afford to hock mine off just yet - maybe after the event when they're past their use by date!! lmao

Ben-e-boy
7th August 2012, 10:14 AM
How true ... can't afford to hock mine off just yet - maybe after the event when they're past their use by date!! lmao

lmao "bigrigs used auto and organs" all Items come with a 30/30/30 warranty (30 feet, 30 seconds or 30 beers)

AB
7th August 2012, 10:26 AM
How did my serious and well thought out post get turned into a discussion about Biggus's organs....LMAO

growler2058
7th August 2012, 10:33 AM
At least they haven't talked about the big rigs 30mm organ :-)

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

Bigrig
7th August 2012, 10:54 AM
At least they haven't talked about the big rigs 30mm organ :-)

It's like Japanese food - small portions, but lots of servings!!!! lmao

growler2058
7th August 2012, 11:33 AM
It's like Japanese food - small portions, but lots of servings!!!! lmao

Hahahahahhaaha
Sorry AB we'll get back on track soon I'm sure hahahaha

Ben-e-boy
7th August 2012, 11:46 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

How did my serious and well thought out post get turned into a discussion about Biggus's organs....LMAO

I believe you started the fire

we just poured fuel on it lmfao

krbrooking
9th August 2012, 06:28 PM
Anyone want to but a used kidney so I can go along on this trip, sounds awsome AB wish I could come along, I dont think I would be aloud the 2 week leave pass.

AB
9th August 2012, 06:31 PM
Anyone want to but a used kidney so I can go along on this trip, sounds awsome AB wish I could come along, I dont think I would be aloud the 2 week leave pass.

Bring her along mate, would be good to tour up with someone...

choppie
21st August 2012, 06:09 PM
Should know by now AB, they always corrupt serious posts, that's what makes this such a great forum.

AB
24th August 2012, 07:22 PM
Should know by now AB, they always corrupt serious posts, that's what makes this such a great forum.

I know mate, bunch of bloody clowns these lot...lol

Try to bring some sensible posts in and get shot down!