PDA

View Full Version : Perth 4WD and Adventure Show

Woof
21st October 2010, 08:42 PM
The Western Patrol Club Inc will be there again, when you go in the main gate turn left and then right, follow the fence all the way to the back, that's where we will be, call in and say G'day.
There will be quite a few of the forum members from here there, so come and introduce yourself.:cool:

http://www.4wdshow.com.au/index.phtml

AB
21st October 2010, 08:45 PM
Sounds like a great day Doggie, take some photos too mate!

Woof
21st October 2010, 08:48 PM
No worries AB will do.

the ferret
21st October 2010, 11:24 PM
The FERRET will be there again, this will be our seventh year, please call at site 219 and have a yarn, bring some chips!!
I can even mind stuff you've bought and don't want to carry around,,........NOT KIDS tho!!! he he.

AB
22nd October 2010, 06:42 AM
Good stuff Ferret!

WIll the WPC have a site there Doggie or just on foot?

RustyNails
22nd October 2010, 10:38 PM
WPC will have a stand there along with some of the other association clubs and we usually get a good turnout.
I won't be able to make it unfortunately as I will be in Melbourne for the weekend to attend a mates wedding

Paul

the ferret
22nd October 2010, 10:56 PM
WOTTTT, no chips then?? a man'll starve, pitty that you'll miss out on the three topless chicks I have as sales reps, ah well #### happens, have a safe trip.

RustyNails
22nd October 2010, 11:12 PM
I'll save a Krispy Kreme doughnut for you Ferrett, what am I saying, no I won't.

Woof
23rd October 2010, 09:16 PM
I will be there Saturday morning until ??? promoting our Club, will take photos if I remember the camera, The Pup (youngest son) is going as well at the moment so may leave it up to him to take the photos.

Woof
4th December 2010, 08:00 PM
A few photos of our stand at the show, we do have some rather strange members but everyone had a great time, including the visitors.

AB
4th December 2010, 08:05 PM
Good work Doggy, shame some of us can't be a part of the WPC, looks like a great club to be in.

I like the sneaky bundy can in the right hand pic....lol

Finly Owner
4th December 2010, 08:59 PM
Hmmm, no wonder Ross is the way he is.....LOL

Tim

Woof
4th December 2010, 09:06 PM
Hmmm, no wonder Ross is the way he is.....LOL

Tim

Hey Tim, you cannot blame the club for how Ross is, we were all nearly normal before he joined....hahahaha