PDA

View Full Version : Andys Photos

AB
20th October 2010, 05:31 PM
We better start to post any photos under each users individual posts from now on as that one post in here is getting mighty big now.

If anyone wants to share photos can they please start a new thread with their username as the title and then they can just keep adding more to your own personal section whenever you want to.

This will keep it a lot neater down the track.

Anyways, Found some photos at work today from Black Saturday and thought I would throw them up here for a squizz.

Nothing too exciting and left out all of the bad photos so they are safe for kiddies, just some random photos at my brothers house after i left my place on the day.

In one of the shots I drew a circle showing where my house is.

Was a massive relief to see Elvis and Coleen choppers fly over and stop the fires before it reached our spot. You can see one of them in action in one of the shots above. These choppers are massive and amazing to watch in action. Suck up 10,000 litres in about 1 minute and drown the fires.

NissanGQ4.2
20th October 2010, 06:22 PM
Nice Pics Andy, yeh another fire season upon us!!!! Something to look forward 2 in summer *NOT* Which reminds me... i better clean the gutters and around the house.

patch697
20th October 2010, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the pics AB, we had fires up my way that week too & thay "ONLY" got within 10kms from Dimboola before we had a wind change & stopped it getting any closer but it had everyone sh!tting themselves & after woulds all anyone could say was how sorry thay were to see so many ppl's lives destroyed that day knowing how close we got to being one of them.................

Sorry of the hum drum post but the memory is still pretty strong & to all that suffered in the fires I hope your doing as well as can be expected & my best wishes to you all.

Cheers
Paul

Finly Owner
20th October 2010, 10:04 PM
Felt in our hearts for all those we didn't know. Now I'm getting to know some of the soles affected by it all.

Nizzo
21st October 2010, 09:41 PM
There was a controlled burn off that went out of control down at Cranbourne Victoria today on the news. Another summer is upon us soon and with all of the rain we have had it could be another worrying summer for the rural people too.

SIMO2X
29th November 2010, 11:08 AM
Good pics mate, lucky! i was in vAlbury Wadonga in 06 it was pretty hectic there.

AB
23rd March 2011, 12:05 PM
When my boss was in China last time for business he saw this hand carving and had to buy it.

It just arrived and looks awesome!!!

It stands over 2.2m high and was all done by hand...Imagine the time and effort gone into this!!!

rkinsey
23rd March 2011, 12:11 PM
There are definately some talented people in the world.

Nice one AB.

Cheers,

Rob

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 12:12 PM
Holy crap!!! Outstanding piece .. Do you know what he paid for it??

AB
23rd March 2011, 12:43 PM
Holy crap!!! Outstanding piece .. Do you know what he paid for it??

He only paid 5k for it....Imagine how long that would have taken.

If we bought something like that in Australia that an Australian artist hand crafted jeez....lol.....100k!!!

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 12:49 PM
He only paid 5k for it....Imagine how long that would have taken.

If we bought something like that in Australia that an Australian artist hand crafted jeez....lol.....100k!!!

Amazing for the size and detail ... and a one off original (even if he did it again, it wouldn't be exactly the same I assume) ... there again, even if it took him say 4 months full time to do it, $5000 Aussie Dollars is a lot of coin for over there ... 3 a year and he actually has a pretty nice living earning about 3-4 times the national average wage!!

timbar
23rd March 2011, 01:06 PM
lucky you AB nice peice of art work to have in your home it looks like it is quite heavy and would be arkward to have to move around if you needed to aswell ........

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 01:11 PM
lucky you AB nice peice of art work to have in your home it looks like it is quite heavy and would be arkward to have to move around if you needed to aswell ........

Awesome back scratcher though!! lol ...

AB
23rd March 2011, 01:56 PM

It's not mine though mate...lol...It's at the office now and I get to look at for a while until my boss builds his home first...lol

timbar
23rd March 2011, 02:08 PM
oh ok i must of missed that some where i just thought u had a really good boss............i have a really great boss im self employed and he spoils me sometimes but im off at the moment cause hes got no work ...............sorry boredom makes me dribble sometimes

AB
11th April 2011, 02:41 PM
I must be getting old because I'm starting to look forward to getting up at sparrows on the weekend, driving down to the valley from the hills and seeing this whilst sipping on a coffee ready to start a weekend of modding Bluey...lol

Yarra Valley area with the Dandenong Ranges in the background.

Sir Roofy
11th April 2011, 04:03 PM
Nice pics ab another 30yrs will do ya mate then you can say im getting old but theres two others i know of can add a few more yrs
didnt you get any snow on sunday

AB
11th April 2011, 04:11 PM
Nice pics ab another 30yrs will do ya mate then you can say im getting old but theres two others i know of can add a few more yrs
didnt you get any snow on sunday

No it was just bloody cold and I was outside all day...:shivering:

Saturday was humid and hot, Sunday icey cold...lol

growler2058
11th April 2011, 04:27 PM
Nice sunrise mATE but it does look cold

DX grunt
11th April 2011, 11:19 PM
Where's the baby photos? lolol

Clunk
12th April 2011, 12:08 AM
Where's the baby photos? lolol

aren't they under the Bluey thread????? hahahahaha

Sorry AB, fantastic pics by the way, I'm a sucka for hills, sunrises and sun sets love em

DX grunt
12th April 2011, 12:10 AM
aren't they under the Bluey thread????? hahahahaha

The ones of AB when he was in nappies, silly. lol

Clunk
12th April 2011, 12:13 AM
The ones of AB when he was in nappies, silly. lol

oh I seeeeeeeeee lmao

AB
16th April 2011, 09:11 PM
Thought you guys would appreciate the rebuild/restoration effort of this 64 VW that my father inlaw has just finished fully rebuilding every single component.

This guy knows his stuff and owns a car detailing business and spends every single waking hour restoring old classics and he has just finished this to race it up at Ballarat over Easter...It sounds like a beast and he normally wins a lot of the races.

big_fletch
16th April 2011, 09:15 PM
Awesome looking bug AB, would be great to take that for a spin lol

Maxhead
16th April 2011, 09:28 PM
Herbie!!!...is thats whats happened to him. He's getting a make over...lol

AB
16th April 2011, 09:34 PM
Heres a video of it...Yep I had the video on the wrong angle but I just took the vid for the sound of Herbie on steriods...LMAO

Sounds like a beast!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxH4WM8vTVQ

Clunk
18th April 2011, 01:07 AM
that as Plassy has already stated............ is one angry sounding Herbie lmao

AB
27th April 2011, 08:10 PM
Ok, heres some pics of Easter.

Not so much 4wd shots as the area is flat as a you know what and It's one of those places where you get in, park the car, fish, drink and eat!!!

Had to do some 4wding around the muddy tracks to get wood but nothing to wet your pants about.

After we found our usual spot flooded out we eventually camped on the Victorian side of the Murray and found a ripper spot!

It's a very busy time of the year and tourists are everywhere. This spot is great as there is about 100m wide stretch of very soft sand so there were only us, 1 Toyota and 1 Pajero camped along the river front and ofcourse the Patrol had to help the Pajero into the area...lol

All of the main campers had to set up camp atleast 150m back from the river's edge as they could not get across the sand like the Patrols can...lol

Anyways, here some random shots of the area...First 2 days was blizzardly cold in the mornings but then we were blessed with great sunny blue sky weather!!!!

AB
27th April 2011, 08:14 PM
And heres some pics to rub it in to any keen fisherman on here...lol

Cocktail set up using local shrimp worked well in the sneaky holes to get some good size Cod.

Shiploads of carp to take out and for fun along the camp site edge using mozzarella cheese.

Loads of small undersized Cod were caught and thrown back but great fishing!

Also, not one single mozzie was around camp, they must have fogged the area before Easter as we did not see one mozzy, very happy camper!

growler2058
27th April 2011, 08:14 PM
Nice mate hows the fishin

Very good by the look hahahahaha

Sir Roofy
27th April 2011, 08:18 PM
looks like a great spot A.B looks like bluey got into the spirit as well

AB
27th April 2011, 08:30 PM
Nice mate hows the fishin

Very good by the look hahahahaha

I love it up there, fishing was perfect, we were only across the river from our favourite hole which I think in that pic we may have taken the mumma cod in that hole.

At dusk, I just sat back on the edge of the camp spot in my chair, a few beers, catching carp for fun and I could feel the warmth from the camp fire....Doesn't get better then that!!!

DX grunt
27th April 2011, 08:32 PM
Nice pics, AB

At least you didn't compare the fish with a VB can. lol

growler2058
27th April 2011, 08:32 PM
Bloody ripper mate!!

Finly Owner
27th April 2011, 10:23 PM
I like the pen with kid locked up and dog runs loose. Very funny.......

Tim

Clunk
28th April 2011, 03:15 AM
great shots AB, looks like a fantastic place to be

nowoolies
28th April 2011, 04:10 AM
great pic`s Andy
what a way to spend a few days
i take it you keep the carp and throw the v b cans back hahahahahaha

Bob
28th April 2011, 06:47 AM
Good one AB Sorry I did not get there but good to see you had a great break

big_fletch
28th April 2011, 08:43 PM
Looks like was a ripper of a weekend AB, thanks for the pics, makes me jealous lol

Bigrig
28th April 2011, 08:58 PM
You're photos are top dollar - looks like a great trip. Two problems though:

1. Everyone knows using kids in cages is no way to catch yabbies these days ... I actually think it's outlawed now and besides, the dilly was too far from the water!
2. Someone involved in the weekend was drinking Tooheys Gold ... that's known to cause excess toilet breaks and has also been proven to emasculate real men!!

One of the mods will clean these awful displays of disregard up I'm sure!!

roflmfao!!!

NissanGQ4.2
28th April 2011, 09:05 PM

Tim

I actually thought the exact same thing when i seen the pic Tim, let the dogs roam free but lock the kid up *L*

the ferret
30th April 2011, 09:55 AM
Great looking spot Andy, nice pics too mate, I just love the Kid Compound, it looks very safe and everything, but we need pics of FISH mate, FISH!!!

AB
30th April 2011, 06:59 PM
Great looking spot Andy, nice pics too mate, I just love the Kid Compound, it looks very safe and everything, but we need pics of FISH mate, FISH!!!

Go to page 4 mate and some fine Cod for you to look at...lol

AB
4th September 2011, 08:21 PM
I finished my rustic post and rail fence the other week and Roofy (being an ex fencer) wanted to see some photos of it but I don't think he has email so I'm putting it up here for him.

Photos arn't the best but shows what it looks like anyway.

And yes Roofy I know what you are going to say and I'm quite aware of the 3rd post in from the bottom driveway being a whisker too high in the footing...LMAO....Fixing that next weekend.

We have a saying in the Hills....If it looks bent, scratched or not quite right then it's all good....It's rustic!!!!

Bigrig
4th September 2011, 08:26 PM
I finished my rustic post and rail fence the other week and Roofy (being an ex fencer) wanted to see some photos of it but I don't think he has email so I'm putting it up here for him.

Photos arn't the best but shows what it looks like anyway.

And yes Roofy I know what you are going to say and I'm quite aware of the 3rd post in from the bottom driveway being a whisker too high in the footing...LMAO....Fixing that next weekend.

We have a saying in the Hills....If it looks bent, scratched or not quite right then it's all good....It's rustic!!!!

Looks great ... dunno that it'll keep the dogs in, but you're really improving mate!!! lmao

Woof
4th September 2011, 08:35 PM
Great job there mate, looks like it has been there for years....love the rustic look..:thumbup:

Maxhead
4th September 2011, 08:39 PM
Good effort there mate, looks bloody professional to me.....

the ferret
4th September 2011, 08:41 PM
Top spot Andy, you've done well mate and a very neat fence, I just love the mist in the background, almost like back in the Ned Kelly days.
Cheers, Ferret

Sir Roofy
4th September 2011, 09:17 PM
Andy
thats one neat fence,its really setting the place apart from the rest brings it up a treat
well done mate thanks for the pics

roofy

Timbo
5th September 2011, 01:50 PM
Looks great mate.. top effort.

AB
9th October 2011, 06:27 PM
Well folks, with slightly limited funds in the last 12 months I finally purchased my little camper trailer.

It's a 7 x 5 trailer with a massive welded up box and almost new tyres. I have literally spent a year trying to find this and scored a ripper bargain from Gumtree from someone who just moved down here from QLD to the western suburbs and simply wanted it gone.

There's shiploads of surface rust so a little effort from my side and it will come up a treat.

I'll post up what I end up doing with this but it will basically have full pull out sinks, hot plates, showers, the works....LMAO

This obviously won't be used for offroading. Every year I head up the murray so I only need to do light 4wding for a km or so and then race across the sand on the banks for 100m or so to get to our family spot.

I have just spent 3 hours staring at it consuming some quiet ales and now have a modification plan from hell...LMAO

Stay tuned for a trailer build up thread.

Sir Roofy
9th October 2011, 06:43 PM
This going to be worth seeing after andy finishes it
it will be a masterpiece and painted blue

AB
9th October 2011, 06:55 PM
This going to be worth seeing after andy finishes it
it will be a masterpiece and painted blue

I was going to go white but after taking the photos I also think blue would look great with Bluey. I'll make it the official forum trailer, decked out with stickers and large cooking benches, kitchens, etc...

The official forum mobile kitchen...lol

Sir Roofy
9th October 2011, 07:02 PM
i was going to go white but after taking the photos i also think blue would look great with bluey. I'll make it the official forum trailer, decked out with stickers and large cooking benches, kitchens, etc...

The official forum mobile kitchen...lol

that,l be the bees knees mate a place to leave the campoven in ---lol

Warnie
10th October 2011, 12:33 AM
Good stuff mate, love the idea of a camper. I'm keen to see how it turns out. And yeah has to be blue to go with bluey.

AB
24th October 2011, 08:15 PM
BBQ at brothers house on Saturday night.

Thought I would share the meal...lol....Ribs cooked in a smoker with chili sauces...YUM!!!!

growler2058
24th October 2011, 08:24 PM
Sooooo who's cookin at Loveday hahaha looks like a bloody good feed mate

Sir Roofy
24th October 2011, 09:12 PM

mmm wonder if he,ll put his hand up----pml

AB
24th October 2011, 09:16 PM
mmm wonder if he,ll put his hand up----pml

Baked beans and beer coming up...LMAO

nowoolies
24th October 2011, 09:22 PM
Baked beans and beer coming up...LMAO

and ribs????? hahahahah

Sir Roofy
24th October 2011, 09:26 PM
and ribs????? hahahahah

and cooked in one of these

9372 but in good nick

Maxhead
24th October 2011, 09:32 PM
BBQ at brothers house on Saturday night.

Thought I would share the meal...lol....Ribs cooked in a smoker with chili sauces...YUM!!!!

Crickey...thats making me hungry, that looks awesome mate

taslucas
25th October 2011, 01:32 PM

Tim

Yeah i also liked that shot. What bait did you use to get the kid? Was it of a keeping size or did you have to throw it back!? ha ha

AB
25th October 2011, 01:57 PM
Yeah i also liked that shot. What bait did you use to get the kid? Was it of a keeping size or did you have to throw it back!? ha ha

Used a soft lure toy (iggle Piggle from the Night Garden) and just dangled it in the water.....Easy catch!!!

wildgu6
25th October 2011, 06:59 PM

After seeing that rack, i reckon ANDY is, Looks awsome Andy, you got me salivating

Maxhead
25th October 2011, 07:03 PM
After seeing that rack, i reckon ANDY is, Looks awsome Andy, you got me salivating

I thought it was decided! Andy is the Master Chef of Loveday!!! . bwahahahahah

AB
25th October 2011, 08:51 PM
I hope you all like my favorite meal...

Tuna chunks deep fried with peanut butter and mixed in a blender with milk, anchovies with a sprinkle of keep dreaming lads!!!!

Maxhead
25th October 2011, 08:52 PM

Tuna chunks deep fried with peanut butter and mixed in a blender with milk, anchovies with a sprinkle of keep dreaming lads!!!!

That sound really good mate, I can't wait...lol

AB
30th October 2011, 08:12 PM
Well I'm finally home. Just did an 8 hour round trip to pick this up and I'm buggered!!!

I'm like a kid at Christmas time with this new addition and I'm very happy with it.

The guy has spent a lot of time and effort converting this Windsor pop top into an offroad machine and the quality of workmanship can be noticed!

Anyways, I'm exhausted....lol...Here's some pics below. I couldn't put it all the way up under the carport. The canvas got wet when he was showing me the camper so I have to air it out tonight but you get the picture.

I love the inside....He has put LED's everywhere, new fridge and more customized 12V gadgets then you can imagine!

I love the CD player and speakers in the roof too...lol

The tyres are the same stud pattern as Patrol's and the spare tyre was actually off his old GU so thumbs up!

Here are the details and specs as the seller explained. I have been looking for something like this for over 5 years now and the timing wasn't right for me but I just had to take this opportunity when it came up!

Our much-loved Camper Van is a very solid, comfortable and functional item, and has been part of family holidays for a long time. 1984 Windsor Sunwagon, with full off-road conversion. 4/6 berth, with U-shaped seating area, solid wind-up roof (with screened opening vent), canvas upper sides, zip-open flyscreened windows. Galley includes sink, Electrolux 3 way fridge (replacement item), Chef 2 burner stove with griller & oven. This has always been stored in a shed when not in use. It tows very easily, and is lower than the roof of the 4WD. The body is 2M wide.

Off-road conversion: increased road clearance and strengthened chassis, heavy duty axle with independent suspension, very heavy duty springs. Heavy hubs & bearings, 14 inch electric brake drums, 15 inch wheels (as on Nissan Patrol, Holden Jackeroo etc) with Bridgestone Dueller H/T tyres and. Draw bar strengthened with additional bracing. Coupling replaced with ring & pintle; however the original standard tow ball coupling is included and can be readily refitted.

Extra’s: Canopies to both ends. Awning. LED interior lights, external light, door & step lights. CD/AM/FM radio. 4 - 12V DC power outlets. Roof bars. Fire extinguisher
This is much-loved, but is a used item; there are marks & scratches. These are cosmetic only with no structural concern. Known are:
1. Dented aluminium exterior panel at rear, beneath number plate
2. Stone dents behind car wheels at front
3. Minor damage to a flyscreen (repairable)
4. Marks on lining panel (cosmetic only).
5. Moth holes in cushion cover over table for use as bed – due to long term storage (never used)

NissanGQ4.2
30th October 2011, 08:21 PM
nice mate, I need 2 get myself one of those, If u don't mind me asking how much did you pick it up for?

AB
30th October 2011, 08:36 PM
nice mate, I need 2 get myself one of those, If u don't mind me asking how much did you pick it up for?

He started the Ebay auction at $2500....Because I'm an Ebay idiot I saw it within half an hour from the start. I emailed him asking if he had a buy it now price in mind, etc.

He emailed back saying $2800 and It's yours...I couldn't believe he said that...lol.

I'm so happy with it, I'm going to fix that other trailer up now and hopefully get a $1000 for that if I do a quality repair on it and get some funds back...lol

AB
30th October 2011, 08:37 PM
There's a bit of red dust here and there. It's done a few km's this thing in the outback but he did take good care of it.

Woof
30th October 2011, 08:39 PM
Very nice mate, great pick up.

Silver
30th October 2011, 08:39 PM
Very impressed AB, you are going to have a lot of memories built around that rig I reckon.

AB
30th October 2011, 08:42 PM
Very impressed AB, you are going to have a lot of memories built around that rig I reckon.

I'll never sell this thing mate. It's the perfect addition for my young family now....Perfect for the easter trips and occasional big family 4wd trips.

wildgu6
30th October 2011, 08:45 PM
nice one Andy, looks like a ripper mate, camping in style now... with a few $$$ back from the trailer, it's a steal mate. Good work

AB
30th October 2011, 08:45 PM
I was also surprised how well the ring and pintle hitch work's actually...Obviously it clinks around but it travels well and reverses pretty solid too.

Old school army style....lol

GUtsy ute
30th October 2011, 09:01 PM
Well done AB,
You'll never regret grabbing that bargain, years of fun to come enjoying the outdoors with the family.
It's a carbon copy of our old camper that the kids absolutely loved, doing Frazer Island and lots of other
places.
Been well looked after too, I'm glad your dream came true!

Silver
30th October 2011, 09:05 PM

Be alright with the right amount of rum added :-)

Silver
30th October 2011, 09:15 PM
I was also surprised how well the ring and pintle hitch work's actually...Obviously it clinks around but it travels well and reverses pretty solid too.

Old school army style....lol

Telstra too, never seen one in action up close though.

How long before you are under there with wire brush and paint :-) Not that it needs it, but, new toy and all that

AB
30th October 2011, 09:16 PM
So you bundling the family into it tonight mate? Dinner and scary stories in the van tonight? LOL!

It's too cold outside for the family....Bunch of wooses mate!!!

I'm sitting out there now consuming some beverages wishing I was up on the Murray right now mate...LMAO

AB
30th October 2011, 09:17 PM
Telstra too, never seen one in action up close though.

How long before you are under there with wire brush and paint :-) Not that it needs it, but, new toy and all that

That's on the list mate, as much as I can't be bothered as I just did all this with the other trailer but for peace of mind it will be done in under a month...lol

Woof
30th October 2011, 11:26 PM
If it was mine I would be sleeping in it tonight AB...lol

growler2058
30th October 2011, 11:39 PM
Oh mate ur gotta happy with that absolute bargain pick up

Clunk
31st October 2011, 12:57 AM
that's a bloomin beeeeeeauty mate, what a great little score............. I'm trying to talk the missus into a camper trailer but she's not having a bar of it yet!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Maxhead
31st October 2011, 06:37 AM
Hahaha, you must be stoked mate. bargain!

macca
31st October 2011, 07:25 AM
Mate you knew what you had found, we could tell by the suspence, we just had to wait untill all could be revealed.
Once it was safely in your yard the full story could be told, sounds like you stole it.
Just dont know how your concience could let you sleep in it after the price you paid.. :Yahoo!:
Good onya, great to see your pleased with your new camper.
Macca

AB
31st October 2011, 08:05 AM
Mate you knew what you had found, we could tell by the suspence, we just had to wait untill all could be revealed.
Once it was safely in your yard the full story could be told, sounds like you stole it.
Just dont know how your concience could let you sleep in it after the price you paid.. :Yahoo!:
Good onya, great to see your pleased with your new camper.
Macca

lol...It was still on Ebay for Auction as the guy wasn't going to cancel it until the deal was done...Fair enough too!

I would have hated for someone to see it and offer the guy more money.

In fact It's still on Ebay right now.

Bob
31st October 2011, 08:11 AM
lol...It was still on Ebay for Auction as the guy wasn't going to cancel it until the deal was done...Fair enough too!

I would have hated for someone to see it and offer the guy more money.

In fact It's still on Ebay right now.

Are you going to bring it on the Craigs Hut trip ????

Sir Roofy
31st October 2011, 10:09 AM
Well done andy camping in style now mate and what
a bargin as well

nowoolies
31st October 2011, 10:18 AM
well done Andy bl00dy ripper
you gotta be happy with that
so when you taking it out for a run

AB
31st October 2011, 03:31 PM
well done Andy bl00dy ripper
you gotta be happy with that
so when you taking it out for a run

I'll take it up to Craigs Hut on the 20th of November for It's first run so we'll see how it goes!

DX grunt
1st November 2011, 09:10 AM
Nice one, and congrats again.

One issue. How are we all gunna fit in it at the 'house warming' at Loveday??????

I know, half in yours and half in mine. LMAO

AB
1st November 2011, 09:12 AM
Nice one, and congrats again.

One issue. How are we all gunna fit in it at the 'house warming' at Loveday??????

I know, half in yours and half in mine. LMAO

Might be a bit squeezy Rossco...lol

We'll definately be able to see how good the suspension is thats for sure!!!

AB
1st November 2011, 01:07 PM
You should have already tested that mate......wink wink........LOL!!

Is it that time of the year already...LMAO

Maxhead
1st November 2011, 05:53 PM
Is it that time of the year already...LMAO

Bwahahahaha, all I can say!

AB
16th January 2012, 08:00 PM
During the last meet up my regulator went on the alternator and overcharged my battery.

I didn't realise until I checked the volts which read almost 16V....lol....Photos below show the result of overcharging!

Tick tick....Boom!

growler2058
16th January 2012, 08:02 PM
Bummer probably lucky ya found it now tho the next stage might a been an almighty BANG

big_fletch
16th January 2012, 08:04 PM
Tick Tick Boom is right mate.. Have seen a few batterys blow up in vehicles (not pretty).. I would keep that away from anything of value LOL

AB
16th January 2012, 08:13 PM
Tick Tick Boom is right mate.. Have seen a few batterys blow up in vehicles (not pretty).. I would keep that away from anything of value LOL

I know mate, we disconnected the alternator during the trip and the volts just kept on rising...Scary moment sticking your face in the bonnet every now and then on the meet up thats for sure...lol

AB
29th April 2012, 08:25 PM
Went for a little afternoon bash today around Black Spur/Marysville area.....No offroading photos we haven't done before so couldn't be bothered getting out of the car....LMAO

I thought these photos would come out better but anyway.

The photos below show the devastating effect and magnitude of the Black Saturday fires and how thousands of acres of old forest still hasn't recovered. The background (as far as the eye can see) of these images used to be severley dense forests and thick bush but is now just white matchsticks....Shame the photos came out poor as sitting there was an amazing picture.

growler2058
29th April 2012, 08:33 PM
That is shocking mate. I recall some of the campfire yarns you told us at loveday puts it into a bit of perspective

AB
5th January 2013, 11:34 PM
Church of Patrology is getting there!!!!

I'm ready to start building inside....Bar and long table, then decorating with rustic ornaments and all sorts of goodies!!!!

healy
5th January 2013, 11:36 PM
looking good mate shelter from the cold wind bloody nice work

growler2058
5th January 2013, 11:39 PM
Far out lookin reeeeeeeel flash

Slap N Tap ;)

Lonicus
5th January 2013, 11:39 PM
Wow it's really coming along!

Winnie
5th January 2013, 11:44 PM
Coming along nicely hey! Can't wait to have a beer there hahaah

MEGOMONSTER
5th January 2013, 11:47 PM
Looking very Schmick there Andy. Just needs an altar (aka: bar )

Woof
5th January 2013, 11:50 PM
Great job there Andy, may be finished by the time I get over there mate...lol

healy
5th January 2013, 11:56 PM
Looking very Schmick there Andy. Just needs an altar (aka: bar )

is andy getting married???

AB
5th January 2013, 11:57 PM
is andy getting married???

Not this again...lol

Married under the Church of Patrology with hooting Patrol horns....Romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mummy would be proud!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
6th January 2013, 12:02 AM
yes Andy's getting married again.......hoot..........hoot

Man Caves looking great......just needs a sign now *LMAO*

Winnie
6th January 2013, 12:03 AM
Can't catch a break here can ya mate? Hahahaha

AB
yes Andy's getting married again.......hoot..........hoot

Man Caves looking great......just needs a sign now *LMAO*

Thats the final thing mate, Its just sitting there waiting....lol

AB
Can't catch a break here can ya mate? Hahahaha

My friends, family, forum....Everyone is hounding me....lol

NissanGQ4.2
6th January 2013, 12:05 AM

What about the boss, how often does she hound you *L*

AB
6th January 2013, 12:09 AM
What about the boss, how often does she hound you *L*

More than you blokes combined...lol

Winnie
6th January 2013, 12:09 AM

Just tell them all that you are married and it will all go away... Hopefully!!! Don't think that this one will fool the mrs though

NissanGQ4.2
6th January 2013, 12:10 AM
More than you blokes combined...lol

Guess we better start hounding you some more *LMAO*

growler2058
6th January 2013, 12:31 AM
Wedding.......when, where great for getting pissed at woo hoo

Slap N Tap ;)

AB
13th January 2013, 04:43 PM
The church of patrology board room table has been completed. Monthly meetings to be arranged...lol

AB
13th January 2013, 04:45 PM
More......

Winnie
13th January 2013, 04:45 PM
Shit hot, did you make it?

AB
13th January 2013, 04:46 PM
More.......

AB
13th January 2013, 04:47 PM
Yeah mate took all weekend with left over timber on the property.

Bloodyaussie
13th January 2013, 05:07 PM
Your missing the chair at the head of the table for me mate???????

Bob
13th January 2013, 05:10 PM
Jeez the close up shows a few blemishes. Just kidding Mate it looks good just have to be careful that the stubbies dont tip over on the rough top

RAFLMAO

NissanGQ4.2
13th January 2013, 05:43 PM
I'll pre order 1 x nissanpatrol.com.au Table

Deliver to Warrimoo, 2774

Thanx

AB
13th January 2013, 06:13 PM
This thing weighs about 100kg, postage would be fun!!!

Bloodyaussie
13th January 2013, 06:16 PM
Do you have a mill at your place???

Clunk
13th January 2013, 06:18 PM
Nice mate but the right leg looks about 2" shorter than the right

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

AB
Do you have a mill at your place???

No just beer and two hands....lol

krbrooking
That is, for lack of a better word beautiful, there is countless hrs of work gone into that. I love my timber work and art its the main reason I became a cabinet maker. I have a projects that I have done but nothing like that, I know I have been offered $900 for a grandfather clock I made and it doesnt even have glass or a clock in it.

AB
13th January 2013, 06:19 PM
Nice mate but the right leg looks about 2" shorter than the right

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

Right.....lol

krbrooking
13th January 2013, 06:25 PM
Ok I was looking at the first page post 7, the pic of that timber carving your boos brought back from over seas. I got all flustered from the beuaty and went straight to reply without looking at how many post had been made.

The table look pretty nice as well man.

Bloodyaussie
13th January 2013, 06:38 PM
When are we all coming up for a BBQ mate??????????????????????

I will happily drink beer then sleep in your yard then tell you where you have gone wrong in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winnie
13th January 2013, 06:43 PM
I would post some photos of our handy work from the weekend but they're on my phone which I broke last night =[

Bloodyaussie
13th January 2013, 06:57 PM
I would post some photos of our handy work from the weekend but they're on my phone which I broke last night =[

What you talking about??? were you at Andy's...???? why was I not invited?? you dead Andy!!!

Winnie
13th January 2013, 07:26 PM
No... I mean the handy work me and my mates did at our man cave

krbrooking
13th January 2013, 07:36 PM
Damb!!! and I felt a punch in the neck coming.

AB
13th January 2013, 08:22 PM
Bunch of fools the lot of ya's!!!

Party coming soon boys that's for sure, need to build bar, BBQ, fire pit then party time!!!

Winnie
13th January 2013, 08:24 PM
Woohoo patrol party at Andys place lmao

pearcey
13th January 2013, 08:30 PM
That is, for lack of a better word beautiful, there is countless hrs of work gone into that. I love my timber work and art its the main reason I became a cabinet maker. I have a projects that I have done but nothing like that, I know I have been offered $900 for a grandfather clock I made and it doesnt even have glass or a clock in it.

I guess you`ve got a timeless grandfather clock

MudRunnerTD
13th January 2013, 08:46 PM
Bunch of fools the lot of ya's!!!

Party coming soon boys that's for sure, need to build bar, BBQ, fire pit then party time!!!

Coool Engagement Party at ABs

NissanGQ4.2
13th January 2013, 08:50 PM
This thing weighs about 100kg, postage would be fun!!!

back of ur GQ will be fine

Bloodyaussie
13th January 2013, 09:20 PM
Mate just let us all round there and it will be built in no time.... cant guarantee the quality though????

healy
13th January 2013, 09:45 PM
Awesome engagement & wedding party at Andy's and Jonathan isn't invited now that's a party

MudRunnerTD
13th January 2013, 10:09 PM
This thread has a significant lack of photos for a Photo Thread!

MudRunnerTD
13th January 2013, 10:10 PM
And who is Andy anyway??

MEGOMONSTER
14th January 2013, 01:35 AM
Here's some ill add for you. 24417244182441924420

93patrol
14th January 2013, 02:49 AM
where were those taken megomonster

Maxhead
14th January 2013, 07:15 AM
where were those taken megomonster

I think that might have been Toolangi on one of the boys trips. We should call it Andy's submarine...lolol He loves water!

AB
14th January 2013, 09:36 AM
Here's some ill add for you. 24417244182441924420

That was a bad day....lol....Never again!

MEGOMONSTER
14th January 2013, 11:22 AM
That was a bad day....lol....Never again!

At least you didn't get stuck in there. Then it could have been really bad.

Maxhead
14th January 2013, 11:24 AM
at least you didn't get stuck in there. Then it could have been really bad.

^^^^^bwahahhahahhahah