PDA

View Full Version : Saw a 4.2 (TD ?) for sale in WA

DX grunt
1st August 2012, 08:19 AM
Went past Amity Motors in Albany yesterday, in the rain, and saw a 4.2 (TD ?) for sale - looked like an ex telstra truck but not sure. Pod on the back, only one spare on the back, no winch/spotties.
It had reasonably fat tyres and shiny rims. lol

83,000k on the clock, selling price......$38,000!!!!

Didn't have a really good look coz it was pizzing down with rain.

No affiliation with this company, but just a Nissan nut telling your what I saw. I Googled them but they don't have a website.

I suggest interested parties give them a ring for full details.

Clunk
1st August 2012, 08:31 AM
Buy it Rossco, you know you wanna lol

timbar
1st August 2012, 11:04 AM
Do it ...do it....do it ...Rossco u know u want too...........

DX grunt
1st August 2012, 02:28 PM
$38k is a LOT of money! Mine's got more stuff, but not low k's

Just rang the insurance company and upped the insurance value of mine. lol

Stropp
1st August 2012, 02:29 PM
i am trying to get insurance upped on mine and no-one seems interested with 13k of accessories!! sorry to hijack roscoe.

oncedisturbed
1st August 2012, 04:02 PM
Stropp, try QBE or Zurich. They covered my BT50 and now the patrol with no probs ar all in the accessories

macca
1st August 2012, 06:57 PM
Continuing with the hijack...
TCIS brokers in Adelaide have mine insured with Alliance, covers the lot at agreed value.

Interesting find Rosco, seen that price on the east coast. Yard price from Qld then change to NSW rego in my case made them even dearer.

They are certainly holding their value if it was a pre '06TD.

Macca

DX grunt
1st August 2012, 08:17 PM
Slight mistake.... it had 87k on the clock. Still expensive. Albany is a classified as a city....in the country. It's only one of 4 country 'cities' outside of Perth. They might be cheaper in Perth. Not sure.

As previously stated.... it was bucketing down and was just curious at the price and didn't have a really good gander.