PDA

View Full Version : weekend............

Timmo
26th July 2012, 09:33 PM
well as luck would have it the hunt planned for this weekend has fallen through, Not happy Jan:blowup: so now im free sunday so any one up for a wheel? I need to get out and do some 4X4 wheelin. so what ya think, any ideas...................

Clunk
26th July 2012, 09:55 PM
That's a bummer Timmo, would love to come out and play but have been banned from driving any further than 20 mins away from the house at the mo........ Just in case lol

Timmo
26th July 2012, 10:07 PM
all good clunky that understandable buddy...................

Clunk
26th July 2012, 10:17 PM
Hate to sound like its all about me but I wish it would hurry the f up and pop out already...... I need a fix hahahaha

Winnie
26th July 2012, 10:21 PM
You sound just like my brother in law, he's in the exact same position, my sister was due last weekend and he's been hanging to go for a wheel haha

Tappa tappa

oncedisturbed
27th July 2012, 10:38 AM
No luck for me, Munchkin has soccer sunday morning and the Rig still in Nissan getting motor rebuilt

taslucas
27th July 2012, 01:11 PM
You sound just like my brother in law, he's in the exact same position, my sister was due last weekend and he's been hanging to go for a wheel haha

Tappa tappa

Take her for a bumpy drive in the party bus

Tap, crackle, pop

P4trol
28th July 2012, 08:54 PM
Sooner or later she will get desperate to get the thing out. Putting in an earlier word about bumpy roads to bring them on...

In my situation the hospital was shorter via the bush than the main road... She didn't like it when I suggested it would be the best way to get there!